Michelle Williams

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Richiiebam
    • 25 Aug 2009

Yay! I hope it's more in the vien of the last album again. Loved it so much! Shudda been massive!

Comment

• Hype
      Legend
      • 08 May 2002

Unexpected is one of the best pop albums ever. Shes so amazing.
      CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• UKMusicLova
        Legend
        • 05 Sep 2006

I hope this is another good album. I don't even care for success, although it would be nice.
        IMO "Unexpected" is the best Destiny's Child project (solo or as a group). The only album I can listen to from start to finish without skipping.

Comment

• AussiePopStar8
          Manager
          • 26 Dec 2008

Hopefully she's signed with another management company, lol.
          Any news is good news as far as Michelle is concerned. She seems excited about it which is awesome. We'll have to wait see what's coming next.
          Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• jpguy
            Legend
            • 12 Oct 2007

She has no place in music now, Kelly Rowland went disco - europpean style and she's done great... she's so cool and looks flawless.

Bee = Legend in the making, no question... but Michelle? What can she do? Damn, just give up MICHELLE

Comment

• AussiePopStar8
              Manager
              • 26 Dec 2008

No place in music ?
              There's alot of people who have no place in music but Michelle isn't one of them. Have you actually listened to "Unexpected" jpguy ?
              Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• jpguy
                Legend
                • 12 Oct 2007

Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                No place in music ?
                There's alot of people who have no place in music but Michelle isn't one of them. Have you actually listened to "Unexpected" jpguy ?
                yes I have, it sounds average. but I'm not talkin' about the album nor the music, it's just Michelle, she grabs no attention, that's what I mean... as much as she works, she'll be no Bee nor Kelly, and that's sad.

Comment

• DC3
                  • 12 Aug 2009

Originally posted by jpguy
                  No place in music ?
                  yes I have, it sounds average. but I'm not talkin' about the album nor the music, it's just Michelle, she grabs no attention, that's what I mean... as much as she works, she'll be no Bee nor Kelly, and that's sad.
                  She grabs no attention???
                  Have you ever seen her talking or performing?

She is a funny, down-to-earth and loud, outspoken person. Just check her youtube vlogs or her daily twitter comments. She's not shy and quite like everybody thinks.
                  And she has great energy on stage, check her G-A-Y or J20 Mixed Up performances

btw She's doing a track with Calvin Harris according to Maxilicious (BBC 1Xtra)

Comment

• sambo9
                    Legend
                    • 25 Oct 2006

Originally posted by DC3

She is a funny, down-to-earth and loud, outspoken person.
                    Being a funny and down to earth person does not equal importance. She hasn't made much of an impact on the music scene at all - particularly outside the U.S. If you asked random people on the street who Michelle Williams was, I can honestly bet that at least 75% won't have a clue.

Comment

• lenor
                      Superstar
                      • 01 Apr 2006

either that or they'll think your talking about michelle williams the actress.

michelle really needs to come out with an exceptionally hot single, i tried to get so many of my friends to listen to unexpected but they just wernt interested in her, some were actually quite mean about her and the ones who listened to it thought it was OK at best.....i do think she has potential tho, and she has a lovely personality, she just needs some buzz/exposure

Comment

• jpguy
                        Legend
                        • 12 Oct 2007

Originally posted by DC3
                        Originally posted by jpguy
                        No place in music ?

She is a funny, down-to-earth and loud, outspoken person. Just check her youtube vlogs or her daily twitter comments. She's not shy and quite like everybody thinks.
                        And she has great energy on stage, check her G-A-Y or J20 Mixed Up performances

btw She's doing a track with Calvin Harris according to Maxilicious (BBC 1Xtra)
                        For God's sake, I'm not talkin' about her music, talent, performances, videos and artistry... I said Michelle, herself, she "Michelle Williams" grabs no attention no matter what she does and that's true... it's sad I said, some people are good and grab no attention Ps: Toni Braxton, Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue (In the USA)

Comment

• JoshuaBuzz
                          Legend
                          • 09 May 2008

Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue, Toni Braxton can't grab attention?
                          Puh-lease, they've grabbed a whole lot more attention than me or you ever have, that's for certain.
                          Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• jpguy
                            Legend
                            • 12 Oct 2007

Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
                            Janet Jackson, Kylie Minogue, Toni Braxton can't grab attention?
                            Puh-lease, they've grabbed a whole lot more attention than me or you ever have, that's for certain.
                            We're not even talkin' about us, are you sure you're discussin' the right topic?

Comment

• Yyehuklis
                              Roadie
                              • 22 Feb 2006

@nowljenkins haven't gone to the studio, definitely writing, already have concept for my new album!

Comment

• JoshuaBuzz
                                Legend
                                • 09 May 2008

Concept!
                                Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

• Preyoncé
                                  Legend
                                  • 14 Feb 2006

I'm guttered that her last album sold that little worldwide! The energy is amazing! And a re-release? I doubt it! Give it to Europe only!
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• DC3
                                    • 12 Aug 2009

Oh man, I wanna hear her collabos with Ultra Naté and Calvin Harris!!

Comment

• xtofer
                                      Legend
                                      • 03 Oct 2005

Comment

• lenor
                                        Superstar
                                        • 01 Apr 2006

if its an unexpected remix album, i doubt it will see the light of day, she should just leak a few remixes and move on to the next album coz no1s gonna be checkin for remixes to a flop album (although the album is hot)

Comment

• crazycool
                                          Legend
                                          • 30 Apr 2007

Random, but Michelle Williams is all over Heat magazine this week.

Comment

Working...