Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Sun December 13th, 2009, 21:39

Quote Originally Posted by Tom92
    Quote Originally Posted by riker5589
    Kelly has said that this new album will be Rock/Pop, Electro Pop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkeWw_PvrH0
    Will this album fulfill her contract with RCA?
    She obviously read my comment earlier in this thread and took note
    Honestly, screw pop/electro pop!!!
    Rock Kelly, rock!!!
    Mimic Breakaway girl!!! Thats what made you international!!!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

by » Sun December 13th, 2009, 22:00

She's going electropop? Like Lady Gaga and Lambert? Noooooo............

I was hoping for something more rock and less pop. Loved her Seven Nation Army

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Sun December 13th, 2009, 22:04

I wouldn't mind an album with 8x poppy My Life Would Suck Without You clones, 2 rock tracks and 2 ballads tbh
    Kelly please work with Dr Luke and Max Martin

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Sun December 13th, 2009, 22:57

She won't go like GaGa, she'll just have some electropop production thrown in with the usual pop/rock production. I bet.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sun December 13th, 2009, 22:59

well she may try experiment a bit with new sounds... which would be nice, but i cant see her doing gaga...it wouldnt be her
    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Mon December 14th, 2009, 21:18

Did you think Kelly will work with Ryan Tedder again, after "Already Gone"?

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Mon December 14th, 2009, 21:19

Quote Originally Posted by riker5589
    Did you think Kelly will work with Ryan Tedder again, after "Already Gone"?
    hopefully not ^^

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Tue December 15th, 2009, 03:44

Wouldn't it be odd if she worked with producers like RedOne. I would really enjoy a pop/rock record. Not like Breakaway, but similar.

by » Tue December 15th, 2009, 10:38

I really want Kelly to go off the wall and do something original again like "My December". It's still my favorite album from her (Yes, even Breakaway)

If she does do some electro/pop I would love for Kelly to work with Max Martin, RedOne and Rob Cavallo.

No more Tedder tracks please. Besides Ryan essentially said in an interview he wouldn't work with her in the near future.

by » Tue December 15th, 2009, 11:50

I really want Kelly to go off the wall and do something original again like "My December". It's still my favorite album from her (Yes, even Breakaway)

If she does do some electro/pop I would love for Kelly to work with Max Martin, RedOne and Rob Cavallo.

No more Tedder tracks please. Besides Ryan essentially said in an interview he wouldn't work with her in the near future.
    did you just say you want her to do something original and then go on to suggest working with RedOne and Max Martin!!!??? lol they are the most overused producers of the minute, just because she's doing electropop doesnt mean it can't be different.

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 13:01

When she says Electropop, she will have more of a Ke$ha sound as opposed to a Gaga sound. But with Gaga and Ke$ha on the scene, she needs to come hard, or don't bother, because people are beginning to forget about her real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai4
    Lol, no he didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tedder
    As far as working with her in the future, I would—but I don’t know, man. It really is tough to say. I like Kelly a lot. I have nothing but amazing stuff to say about her. Her album just got nominated for Pop Album Of The Year, and I like to think I contributed somewhat with that. She’s the easiest person to work with in the studio, and all these other great superlatives. But having said that, it’s like, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. And I just don’t know that I wanna venture—I don’t wanna get some crazy-ass backlash or get my head snapped off for writing a hit song. I do wish her the best, and if we work together in the future, then I will be a happy camper about it and let bygones be bygones
    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 17:13

Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    When she says Electropop, she will have more of a Ke$ha sound as opposed to a Gaga sound. But with Gaga and Ke$ha on the scene, she needs to come hard, or don't bother, because people are beginning to forget about her real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mai4
    Lol, no he didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tedder
    As far as working with her in the future, I would—but I don’t know, man. It really is tough to say. I like Kelly a lot. I have nothing but amazing stuff to say about her. Her album just got nominated for Pop Album Of The Year, and I like to think I contributed somewhat with that. She’s the easiest person to work with in the studio, and all these other great superlatives. But having said that, it’s like, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. And I just don’t know that I wanna venture—I don’t wanna get some crazy-ass backlash or get my head snapped off for writing a hit song. I do wish her the best, and if we work together in the future, then I will be a happy camper about it and let bygones be bygones
    I can't believe he said that. Just wait until Kelly hears that.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 17:37

Ryan Tedder is so far up his own arse he's one of the few people who knows where his pancreas is.
    I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 17:43

Ryan Tedder wouldn't be in trouble with Kelly, if he wasn't so greedy and made three songs on the same backing music. Halo, Already Gone, and Happy by Leona Lewis song all sound the same.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 17:45

Quote Originally Posted by jpguy
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasmileynlt
    Quote Originally Posted by volver
    I think she could be heading towards a country direction with this album. She stated in the past that she would like to do one and in the OP she said that the "next record is going to be really different"
    Please no country pop...

That's what Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are for
    and Jessica Simpson too

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 17:45

Quote Originally Posted by theberen
    Ryan Tedder is so far up his own arse he's one of the few people who knows where his pancreas is.

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 23:30

Now this I like :

We’re already working on it but it’s probably not going to hit until, like, the fourth quarter of next year — around Christmas next year…There’s still some like singer/songwriter stuff [on the album], but there’s … I don’t know. It’s almost like Garbage-meets-pop-meets-Muse. It’s a little different…I don’t know how it’s going to end up. Who knows?” she said. “It always ends up being something completely different.”
    source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/162838 ... elly.jhtml

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Wed December 16th, 2009, 23:31

Quote Originally Posted by theberen

by » Thu December 17th, 2009, 10:11

Quote Originally Posted by muzicaddict

did you just say you want her to do something original and then go on to suggest working with RedOne and Max Martin!!!??? lol they are the most overused producers of the minute, just because she's doing electropop doesnt mean it can't be different.
    No. I said I wanted Kelly to do something original ala My December.

But IF she is going in a electro direction (why I have no idea with GaGa Ke$ha and Xtina) then I hope at least she works with my favorite pop/electro producers no matter how overused they are.

Luckily that MTV interview gives me hope she's doing something different and unique.

Lol, no he didnt.
    Trust me. Tedder AINT working with Kelly in the near future. Mark my words.

by » Mon December 28th, 2009, 00:54

During All I Ever Wanted Tour Kelly held some VIP concerts or something like that and premiered some of her new original songs (and did some covers), there on this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/annechantal1#p/u
    if it's an indication of how her next album will sound - I like it.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Thu January 7th, 2010, 03:50

After Kelly released this album. It will fulfill her contract with RCA. Did you think she will re-sign with them. I personal think she should go to another label, that will make her their top priority.

by » Thu January 7th, 2010, 10:08

I don't think she'll re-sign with RCA.
    Her problems with the label and Clive seem to stifle her artistically.
    I'm sure there'd be more than a few labels keen if Kelly went on the market.
    Is anyone else guessing that, despite the tour, the AIEW era is over?
    Hearing more and more news about the new album than another single from her current album.
    Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Thu January 7th, 2010, 10:09

I can't wait to have this album ! Gonna be amazing!

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Thu January 7th, 2010, 20:46

I love Kelly. She is an amazing talent. I personally love the tracks that tedder worked on for her album, especially Already Gone, so I hope the work together again. I hope that they release All I Ever Wanted before they move on to the next album. That should have been released. Amazing song!
    Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Thu January 7th, 2010, 21:00

She isn't going to work with Tedder again. Tedder himself said, since she badmouth him, he doesn't want to work with her again.