Page 1120 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 120620102010701110111811191120
Results 27,976 to 27,984 of 27984

Thread: Britney Spears

Manager
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 10:19

Loved watching that choreo. The last one, the chorus choreo is actually doable for Britney. But I doubt she's that motivated to learn such a complex choreography for a song she doesn't seem to like.
    feel free to listen to my ep "myosotis" . hope you enjoy

https://soundcloud.com/abelflowerxx/sets/myosotis

Manager
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 15:48

16 years ago today, Britney and Madonna released the most iconic collaboration of all time.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Yesterday at 16:15.

by » Yesterday, 17:14

This is such a polarizing single. Some people hate it and some love it. I personally like it and I think the music video is classic Britney and part of her golden period.

What I like about it is that it wasn’t a generic single, it’s edgier than what most people give credit to, it’s a funky dance song packed with lots of guitars which served as a nice, discreet introduction to a great album and era.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Manager
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 17:21

I looove that song. I don’t know why people hate it. Literally one of the most danceable songs ever.

Also shoutout to the iconic choreo

Legend
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 18:20

Quote Originally Posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    Loved watching that choreo. The last one, the chorus choreo is actually doable for Britney. But I doubt she's that motivated to learn such a complex choreography for a song she doesn't seem to like.
    Yeah I agree!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Manager
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 19:37

I LOVE the song and video. I also love the remix version. The bollywood type song
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

by » Yesterday, 20:11

Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I looove that song. I don’t know why people hate it.
    It's just psychological and matter of perception. Had it been a Britney solo song then I think people would be more warm or open towards it.

The issue is that when you say Britney & Madonna expectations inmediately skyrocket to the moon, the mind would trick many people to think that it has to be the most epic and perfect pop song ever, the standards of having Britney at her peak and Madonna as a bonafide legend in one song blow up to out of proportions so when you find a fun yet normal and average song instead it ends up making it seem like the song is much worse than it actually really is, the perception of it gets damaged hence many people get literally blocked and can't appreciate it for what it is.

Hype and crazy high expectations is what ruined this undeservedly hated song. Without the pressure of meeting up the standards of what audiences idealize about how a Britney & Madonna collab should sound like the song would've had a better and non-biased reception.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Legend
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

by » Today, 01:44

I wonder why "Me Against the Music" never got a VMA nomination, it's actually a better video than "Toxic".