Page 1115 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 115615101510651105111311141115
Results 27,851 to 27,866 of 27866

Thread: Britney Spears

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 06:25

When I saw this article I could swear those photos were taken from 2007 she looks so happy and natural Britney

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 13:33

She's such an icon, we have to stan her leaving to Hawaii in such a turbulent time.
    Imagine being one of those people at the beach and not realising you're in the presence of the queen

Manager
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 23:12

She looks brilliant at the moment
    3 months and I'm still sober, picked all my weeds but kept the flowers!

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Sat September 14th, 2019, 04:05

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeonix View Post
    This is not the time to release any music or album. The woman is drowing in a bunch of legal problems, court sessions every month, a dramatic medication treatment, bad news and drama about her family every week, completely out of shape while facing an ongoing investigation by the court of LA and probably stressed out with a reduced custody of her children due to what her father did.

Anyone expecting her to drop music or an album right now is completely disassociated / out of touch with reality.
    As if she was always at her happiest when she was releasing music? LOL! her biggest fans claim that she had it the hardest among all pop stars, yes, I get the paparazzi thing but she was able to benefit from it too.

I know what I want as a fan, and as if it's a serious plea of some sort. Of course if she's not in her mind again, she can choose not to do so.

I'm not a relative who knows the ins and outs of her life for me to judge whatever is happening because I don't know the truth. I am also not like other fans who claim to know the inside scoop. My comment was because I am a fan and not a fan who is obsessed with the gossip and all.
    Last edited by GetBack; Sat September 14th, 2019 at 04:12.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

by » Sat September 14th, 2019, 13:15

Quote Originally Posted by GetBack View Post
    As if she was always at her happiest when she was releasing music? LOL! her biggest fans claim that she had it the hardest among all pop stars, yes, I get the paparazzi thing but she was able to benefit from it too.

I know what I want as a fan, and as if it's a serious plea of some sort. Of course if she's not in her mind again, she can choose not to do so.

I'm not a relative who knows the ins and outs of her life for me to judge whatever is happening because I don't know the truth. I am also not like other fans who claim to know the inside scoop. My comment was because I am a fan and not a fan who is obsessed with the gossip and all.
    Sorry but there are plenty of stuff that are not "fans claims" or "gossip" and are facts by now. It is a fact that the court is doing an investigation of her case and everyone involved in the C-ship, it is a fact that she's having court sessions every month, it is a fact that the new medication put on her was what caused the whole investigation, it is a fact that her mother has publicly disagreed with her father's antics.

Even if we don't know how she exactly feels or what happens inside her house / family, it's not hard to determine that from a PR point of view is NOT the right moment to launch a music campaign, like why would you release an album while you're under an investigation, having court sessions and having the press focussing on that? It's obviously much wiser to wait until the storm calms down and the court sessions end to release an album that she and her (hopefully new) team can focus on.

the timing is not right at the moment, face it.
    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

by » Sat September 14th, 2019, 14:16

Can we stop calling her "out of shape"?!
    She looks great!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Sat September 14th, 2019, 14:24

Quote Originally Posted by Noahh View Post
    She looks great!
    Agreed

by » Yesterday, 16:15

Quote Originally Posted by Noahh View Post
    She looks great!
    She does look great. Yes, she's not as thin as she was three or two years ago, but certainly not fat by any means like some other pop stars who are too scared to be seen wearing a bikini.

This is already a huge improvement over the previous beach candids from June. And she's still working on her body.

Looks just fine to me.
    make me....move

by » Yesterday, 16:17

The Guardian: The 100 best albums of the 21st century (so far)

We polled 45 music writers to rank the definitive LPs of the 21st century so far. Read our countdown of passionate pop, electrifying rock and anthemic rap – and see if you agree

https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...e-21st-century

This is one of the very few pure pop albums on this list, so it's great to see!
    make me....move