User Tag List

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 527

Thread: The Artists Chart Analysis Index (Updated 09/06/2018)

  1. #501

  2. #502
    Tansike's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Jan 2012
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    46,354
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 16-06-18, 13:47

    ^ I also created a topic for Owl City :: The "Mobile Orchestra" Era, the album which was released between "Ultraviolet" and "Cinematic", so basically the one between the two which got merged. Since "Mobile Orchestra" wasn't a success, you could merge that one into the new one as well

    Question: A year ago, i created the Selena Gomez :: The "Bad Liar" Era topic, as all fans expected her to release a new album in 2017 with "Bad Liar" being the lead single, and its follow-up "Fetish" being the second single. She has released two more songs since then ("Wolves" and the current "Back To You"), but there's still no info about an album.

    How should i handle that topic now? Should i switch it to a general Charts & Sales History topic for her solo stuff (there's already one for Selena Gomez & The Scene, though that one don't get updated anymore and i would love to have a solo one by myself), or should i wait until she finally announces an album in case all these songs will be on it?

  3. #503
    nympho's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9,239
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-06-18, 14:31

    Meghan Trainor's "No Excuses" thread changed to "Treat Myself", as she just announced the album title and release date.

  4. #504
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-06-18, 18:45

    Can you change this 5 Seconds of Summer thread to Charts & Sales History?

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=103240

    Thanks.

  5. #505
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-06-18, 18:48

    Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    ^ I also created a topic for Owl City :: The "Mobile Orchestra" Era, the album which was released between "Ultraviolet" and "Cinematic", so basically the one between the two which got merged. Since "Mobile Orchestra" wasn't a success, you could merge that one into the new one as well

    Question: A year ago, i created the Selena Gomez :: The "Bad Liar" Era topic, as all fans expected her to release a new album in 2017 with "Bad Liar" being the lead single, and its follow-up "Fetish" being the second single. She has released two more songs since then ("Wolves" and the current "Back To You"), but there's still no info about an album.

    How should i handle that topic now? Should i switch it to a general Charts & Sales History topic for her solo stuff (there's already one for Selena Gomez & The Scene, though that one don't get updated anymore and i would love to have a solo one by myself), or should i wait until she finally announces an album in case all these songs will be on it?
    I'd wait until the album is announced.

    Remove "The Scene" and just make it a Selena Gomez thread.

  6. #506
    borderwolf's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Dec 2006
    Location
    Traversetolo - Italy
    Posts
    44,648
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 13-07-18, 16:24

    Limp Bizkit:

    "The requested topic does not exist"

    Prisoner Of Rock'n'Roll

  7. #507
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-07-18, 17:03

    ^From 2017:

    PROBLEM:

    The Limp Bizkit thread was accidentally merged with the Linkin Park thread:

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44183&p=3956666&hilit=limp+bizkit#p3956666" target="_blank

    I don't know if they can be separated ???

  8. #508
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-07-18, 17:05

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigham
    Can you change this 5 Seconds of Summer thread to Charts & Sales History?

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=103240" target="_blank" target="_blank

    Thanks.
    Hello, Mods. Can you please do this? Thanks.

  9. #509
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-08-18, 18:16

    Can a Mod change this Frank Ocean thread to a Charts & Sales History?

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=91689

    Thanks!

  10. #510
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  11. #511
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-08-18, 18:13

    Can a Mod change this Iggy Azalea thread to a Charts & Sales History?

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=116189

  12. #512
    nympho's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Jul 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    9,239
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-08-18, 21:36

    ^
    All fixed and changed on 1st page index.

    (Except for the merged Limp Bizkit/Linkin Park threads that will take longer to be solved).

  13. #513
    trebor's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,874
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-08-18, 12:16

    ^ Thanks, @nympho!
    ( Sorry for not getting to it earlier... )

  14. #514
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 23-08-18, 15:13

    Can a Mod change this Macklemore thread to a Charts & Sales History?

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=94307

    Thanks!

  15. #515
    trebor's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,874
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 24-08-18, 16:29

    ^ Done
    (Have renamed "Downtown" to "This Unruly Mess I've Made" and locke it)

  16. #516
    trebor's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2014
    Posts
    13,874
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 24-08-18, 19:13

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigham
    ^From 2017:

    PROBLEM:

    The Limp Bizkit thread was accidentally merged with the Linkin Park thread:

    viewtopic.php?f=24&t=44183&p=3956666&hilit=limp+bizkit#p3956666" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

    I don't know if they can be separated ???
    Have created a new Limp Bizkit topic.
    All LB content moved from Linkin Park to LB

  17. #517
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  18. #518
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 06-12-18, 20:25

    Can you change this Bank's thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=118733

  19. #519
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    53,595
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 06-12-18, 20:48

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigham
    Can you change this Bank's thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=118733
    Done!

  20. #520
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 07-12-18, 19:21

    ^Thanks!

    Can someone change this Ingrid Michaelson thread to Charts & Sales History? Thanks!

    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=105154

  21. #521
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    53,595
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  22. #522
    88marcus88's Avatar
    Roadie
    Join Date
    30 Nov 2009
    Posts
    624
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-01-19, 06:40

    OMG. Sorry guys, I created this Liza Minneli topic, and didn't ask you about it. Can it be keeped it here?

    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic. ... 4&t=137757

  23. #523

    Join Date
    04 Jan 2019
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-01-19, 15:28

    Hi guys, I am new here.

    I could not find a topic for Dionne Warwick's sales. Does anyone have info about it? Can anyone perhaps create a topic?

  24. #524

  25. #525
    thebigham's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2005
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •