https://www.instagram.com/christinasinglove/

Music creates the feelings which you can't find in life

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Fri August 23rd, 2019, 06:21

Quote Originally Posted by Lioha View Post
    This is Ziggy MV I guess
    You're totally right) the mv is about unrequited love. Celine fell in love with a gay man Ziggy, but she knows that they will never be together, because he loves men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy
    "Oui, je sais, il aime les garçons
    Je devrais me faire une raison
    Essayer de l'oublier... mais"
    "Yes, I know, he likes boys
    I should reason myself
    Trying to forget him... but"

Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri August 23rd, 2019 at 06:56.
    https://www.last.fm/user/Christinamuse

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Fri August 23rd, 2019, 06:51

This is Ziggy MV I guess
    Here're the english lyrics of the song to understand the meaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy english translation

Ziggy, his name is Ziggy
    I'm crazy about him
    He's a boy like no others
    But I love him, it's not my fault
    Even if I know
    That he will never love me

Ziggy, his name is Ziggy
    I'm crazy about him
    The first time I saw him
    I jumped on him on the street
    I simply told him
    That I wanted him

It was four o'clock in the morning
    I was alone and I needed
    To talk to someone
    He told me: come take a coffee
    And we told each other lives
    We laughed, and we cried

Ziggy, his name is Ziggy
    He's my only friend
    In his head there's only music
    He sells discs in a boutique
    We could say he's living in another galaxy

Every night, he take me dancing
    In very very cheerful places
    Where he has lots of friends
    Yes, I know, he likes boys
    I should reason myself
    Trying to forget him... but

Ziggy, his name is Ziggy
    I'm crazy about him
    He's a boy like no others
    But I love him, it's not my fault
    Even if I know
    That he will never love me
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri August 23rd, 2019 at 06:58.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Fri August 23rd, 2019, 07:11

Quote Originally Posted by Loveguru View Post
    OMG is that even a Celine Dion
    Yes, buddy, one of these beautiful asses belong to Ziggy and guess that also to someone from this company)
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Fri August 23rd, 2019 at 15:36.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Fri August 23rd, 2019, 15:41

This is Ziggy MV I guess
    What about the other mv?) What is your assumption?

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Sat August 24th, 2019, 16:03

The song which gives me some positiveness)
    'Don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it and that's the way it is' - that's right.
    Guys, how do you think, does this version exist or it's just an amateur arrangement? Anyway, I love the sound of guitar in this version.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

by » Sun August 25th, 2019, 07:24

Quote Originally Posted by Hejira View Post
    Those pictures are.....well. Unflattering, let's put it like that.
    I really seem to misunderstand this whole fashion thing she's going for and I don't get why people are praising her for it. To me she just looks ridiculous 70% of the time.
    Its pains me to say that I agree with the last sentence. She was amazing like 2-3 years ago. But these recent ones don't do her any favor (bar some).
    "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
    - Time

Legend
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)

by » Sun August 25th, 2019, 08:44

I guess it''s high fashion or whatever it's called - I don't understand it to be honest but she's receiving widespread, universal acclaim for what she's doing, it's really quite amazing.

I think her most recent shots are probably my least favourite ones she's done but generally speaking, she nails fashion most of the time IMO.

Legend
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)

by » Sun August 25th, 2019, 08:53

The Celine topic has now reached more than 10,000 posts and more than 500,000 views - in recognition of this, here's the top 20 posters in this legendary topic!

01. @Wayne - 2,384
    02. @Christinamuse - 697
    03. @dhenapie - 632
    04. @RLAAMJR - 425
    05. @RayRay - 343
    06. @Iiketheair - 303
    07. @CSCfan - 266
    08. @jochen - 247
    09. @menime123 - 246
    10. @aez - 224
    11. @Critiaslux - 194
    12. @sYair - 185
    13. @imlookedat81 - 175
    14. @Brad - 173
    15. @Nippian93 - 159
    16. @heartlocked - 146
    17. @AlmondBreeze - 146
    18. @pat200 - 129
    19. @spiritboy - 122
    20. @GetBack - 103

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Sun August 25th, 2019, 10:53

She has a unique sense of fashion and she can pull it off.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Sun August 25th, 2019, 14:20

This woman lives with me since my childhood, I've grown up influenced by her music. She'll be always my #1 singer.

by » Wed August 28th, 2019, 00:57

FOMO, new song? we're getting a music video at least

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Wed August 28th, 2019, 03:58

Quote Originally Posted by Iiketheair View Post

FOMO, new song? we're getting a music video at least
    Great news)

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Wed August 28th, 2019, 04:39

Ok, if no one guessed the title of other mv except of Ziggy I'll post the list of these mv and some information about the songs.
    1.Comme Un Coeur Froid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comme Un Coeur Froid wiki info

"Comme un cœur froid" (meaning "Like a Frozen Heart") is the fourth single from Celine Dion's album Incognito, released on 25 January 1988 in Quebec, Canada.[1] The song became a hit reaching number 1 in Quebec for two weeks. It entered the chart on 6 February 1988 and spent twenty four weeks on it.

2. If There Was Any Other Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by If There Was Any Other Way wiki info
    If There Was) Any Other Way" is a song by Canadian singer Celine Dion. It was included on her first English-language album, Unison (1990). "(If There Was) Any Other Way" was released by Columbia Records as the album's lead single in Canada on 26 March 1990. The next year, it was issued as the second single in other countries. The song was written by Paul Bliss, while production was handled by Christopher Neil.
    After its release, "(If There Was) Any Other Way" received positive reviews from music critics. The song peaked at number twenty-three in Canada and number thirty-five on the US Billboard Hot 100. Additionally, it became a success on the adult contemporary charts, reaching number eight in the United States and number twelve in Canada. Two accompanying music videos for the song were filmed. Dion performed "(If There Was) Any Other Way" during her Unison Tour (1990–91)

3.Misled
    Quote Originally Posted by Misled wiki info
    "Misled" is a song recorded by Canadian singer Celine Dion for her third English-language studio album, The Colour of My Love (1993). It was released as the second single from The Colour of My Love on 21 March 1994. "Misled" topped the US Dance Club Songs chart and reached number four in Canada. It also peaked at number 15 in the UK and number 23 in the United States.

4. To Love You More
    Quote Originally Posted by To Love You More wiki info

"To Love You More" is a song by Canadian singer Celine Dion, written by David Foster and Edgar Bronfman, Jr., writing under the pen-name Junior Miles. It was released as a single in Japan on 21 October 1995.[1] "To Love You More" became a hit reaching number one and selling 1.5 million copies. The lyrics are about a woman who makes an impassioned plea to her lover so that he does not leave her for another woman.

5.The Last To Know
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last To Know wiki info
    "The Last to Know" is a song recorded by Sheena Easton for her 1987 album, No Sound But a Heart. It was written by Brock Walsh and Phil Galdston and produced by Nick Martinelli. In 1990, it was covered by Celine Dion.
    Canadian singer Celine Dion covered "The Last to Know" for her first English-language album, Unison (1990). The song was released by Columbia Records as the album's fourth single in Canada on 11 March 1991. Later, it was issued as a single in the rest of the world. The song was written by Brock Walsh and Phil Galdston, and originally recorded by Sheena Easton in 1987. Dion's version was produced by Christopher Neil.

After its release, "The Last to Know" received positive reviews from music critics. The song peaked at number sixteen in Canada and number seven on the Canadian Adult Contemporary chart. It also reached number twenty-two on the US Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks. The accompanying music video for the song was directed by Dominic Orlando. Dion performed "The Last to Know" during her Unison Tour.
    Last edited by Christinamuse; Wed August 28th, 2019 at 04:47.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Wed August 28th, 2019, 22:30

6. If You Asked Me To
    Quote Originally Posted by If You Asked Me To wiki info
    "If You Asked Me To" is a song written by American songwriter Diane Warren. It was originally recorded by American singer Patti LaBelle for her ninth studio album Be Yourself (1989), and also for the soundtrack to the James Bond film, Licence to Kill. The lyrics are from the point of view of a woman who pleads to her significant other: "If you asked me to, I just might change my mind, and let you in my life forever". Three years later, Canadian singer Celine Dion covered "If You Asked Me To" for her 1992 self-titled second English-language studio album. Released as the album's second single, Dion's version topped the Canadian charts and peaked at number four on the US Billboard Hot 100.

7.Only One Road
    Quote Originally Posted by Only One Road wiki info
    Only One Road" is a song by Canadian singer Celine Dion, taken from her third English-language studio album, The Colour of My Love (1993). It was written by Peter Zizzo and produced by Ric Wake. "Only One Road" was released as the fourth single from the album in October 1994 in North America, in May 1995 in the United Kingdom and Australia, and in July 1995 in selected European countries. The black and white music video for the song, directed by Greg Masuak, was released in 1995. "Only One Road" topped the Canadian Adult Contemporary Chart and reached top ten in the United Kingdom and Ireland, peaking at number eight in both countries. It was later included on Dion's greatest hits albums, The Collector's Series, Volume One (2000) and My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection (2008)

8. Think Twice
    Quote Originally Posted by Think Twice wiki info
    "Think Twice" is a song recorded by Canadian singer Celine Dion. It was written by Andy Hill and Peter Sinfield, and produced by Christopher Neil and Aldo Nova. In this rock-influenced song with a guitar solo, the protagonist is telling her lover to "think twice" before leaving her. "Think Twice" was released as the third single from Dion's third English-language album, The Colour of My Love (1993) in North America in July 1994, in the United Kingdom, Australia and Japan in October 1994, and in other European countries in 1995. The song became one of Dion's most successful hits in Europe and Australia, topping multiple charts, including those of Flemish Belgium, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.

9. Next Plane Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Next Plane Out wiki info

"Next Plane Out" is a song by Canadian singer Celine Dion, recorded for her third English-language album, The Colour of My Love (1993). It was released as the fifth single in Australia in October 1995.[1] "Next Plane Out" was written by Diane Warren and produced by Guy Roche. Strings arrangements and conducted by composer Scott Harper.

10. Falling Into You
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Into You wiki info
    Falling into You is the fourth English-language studio album by Canadian singer Celine Dion, released on 11 March 1996 by Columbia/Epic Records. The follow-up to her commercially successful album The Colour of My Love (1993) and French-language D'eux (1995), Falling into You showed a further progression of Dion's music. Throughout the project, she collaborated with Jim Steinman, who wrote and produced "It's All Coming Back to Me Now", among others. Several songs were produced by David Foster, including Diane Warren's "Because You Loved Me". Generally, Dion worked with fourteen producers on Falling into You and a variety of songwriters and musicians.

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Thu August 29th, 2019, 06:56

"Only One Road" is amazing!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Fri August 30th, 2019, 23:59

11. Et Je T'Aime Encore
    Quote Originally Posted by Et Je T'Aime Encore wiki info
    "Et je t'aime encore" (meaning "And I Still Love You") is the second single from Celine Dion's album, 1 fille & 4 types (2003). It was released on 23 February 2004 in Francophone countries. An English-language version of this song was released earlier on the One Heart album with a different title "Je T'aime Encore". The song was written by Jean-Jacques Goldman, who worked with Dion on D'eux album in 1995 and S'il suffisait d'aimer in 1998.
    On 1 October 2003 Dion taped the 1 fille & 4 types TV special at the Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, where she performed this song among others.
    The music video, directed by Yannick Saillet, was filmed in Las Vegas on October 2003 and released in late December. It was included on Dion's 2005 video compilation On Ne Change Pas. The song reached top 20 in the Francophone countries, including number 14 in Belgium Wallonia and number 16 in France. It was also very popular in Quebec, peaking at number 2.
    "Et je t'aime encore" was performed during the A New Day... show, from November 2003 till mid-2004, and included on the A New Day... Live in Las Vegas album. It was also featured on Dion's greatest hits compilation On ne change pas in 2005. "Et je t'aime encore" was performed in 2016 during Dion's Summer Tour 2016 and her French concerts in 2017.

12.That's The Way It Is
    Quote Originally Posted by That's The Way It Is wiki info
    That's the Way It Is" is the lead single from Celine Dion's greatest hits album All the Way... A Decade of Song, released on 1 November 1999.[1] It peaked within the top ten in many countries, like Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United States.
    It was written and produced by Swedish producers Andreas Carlsson, Max Martin and Kristian Lundin, who had written a string of hit songs for artists such as NSYNC, Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears.

13. You And I
    Quote Originally Posted by You And I wiki info
    "You and I" is a single taken from Celine Dion's album, A New Day... Live in Las Vegas (2004). It was released to radio on 17 May 2004.
    The music video was filmed by an award-winning director Andrew MacNaughtan in July 2004 and was shot partly at the Toronto Pearson International Airport. It premiered two months later. The music video can be found on the Ultimate Box, which was released in Japan in 2008. The music video was nominated for the MuchMoreMusic Award at the 2005 MuchMusic Video Awards.
    In October 2004, it was announced that "You and I" would be the theme of Air Canada's new advertising campaign. At the same time the airline unveiled new in-flight service products and new aircraft livery. Dion also recorded a one-minute-long French version of the song called "Mes ailes à moi." Both versions were used in Air Canada's commercials.
    The single was a radio hit, topping the Canadian Adult Contemporary Chart.
    On 19 June 2007, US Senator Hillary Clinton announced that "You and I" would be her campaign song in her 2008 bid for the Democratic Party nomination for US president.[1] The song was selected as a result of a month-long web campaign to select a theme song.
    In October 2008, "You and I" was included on the European version of My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection greatest hits.

14.Goodbye's The Saddest Word(Unreleased version)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye's The Saddest Word wiki info
    "Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)" is a song recorded by Canadian recording artist Celine Dion for her sixth English-language album A New Day Has Come (2002). The song was written and produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, while Lange and his then-wife, country singer Shania Twain did the backing vocals. Lyrically, the song speaks about motherly love and fear of losing one's mother. It was released as the album's third and last commercial single on 18 November 2002.
    The song received favorable reviews from music critics, who called it a "heartfelt and emotional song", while praising Dion's performance. The "Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)" music video was directed by Chris Applebaum between 12–13 October 2002 in Paris, France, and premiered in November 2002. The song performed moderately on the charts, peaking inside the top fifty in the countries that it charted, but it did not match the success of previous singles.
    "Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)" was written and produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, who already worked with Dion in 1999 on "If Walls Could Talk."[1] Lange and his then-wife, country singer Shania Twain did the backing vocals.[2] The song runs to 5 minutes 19 seconds with a radio edit of 4 minutes 23 seconds.[3] It was recorded at Studio Piccolo[3] and released 18 November 2002.
    Lyrically, the devastatingly emotional ballad speaks about the absolute love between a child and her mother.[4] "There is no other love like a mother's love for her child," she sings.[5] Céline first heard the Robert John "Mutt" Lange song three years ago [1999] and turn it down. "Now, being a mother, I found the strength to sing it, but it was hard," she said. Its lesson? "Never wait too long to tell someone how you feel," she answered.[4]

In October 2008, "Goodbye's (The Saddest Word)" was included on the European version of My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection greatest hits.

15.It's All Coming Back To Me Now
    Quote Originally Posted by It's All Coming Back To Me Now wiki info
    "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" is a power ballad written by Jim Steinman.[1] According to Steinman, the song was inspired by Wuthering Heights, and was an attempt to write "the most passionate, romantic song" he could ever create.[2] The Sunday Times posits that "Steinman protects his songs as if they were his children". Meat Loaf had wanted to record "It's All Coming Back..". for years, but Steinman saw it as a "woman's song". Steinman won a court movement preventing Meat Loaf from recording it.[3] Girl group Pandora's Box went on to record it and it was subsequently made famous through a cover by Celine Dion, which upset Meat Loaf because he was going to use it for a planned album with the working title Bat Out of Hell III.[4] Alternately, Meat Loaf has said the song was intended for Bat Out of Hell II and given to the singer in 1986, but that they both decided to use "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" for Bat II, and save this song for Bat III.[4][5]
    The song has had three major releases. The first version appeared on the concept album Original Sin, recorded by Pandora's Box. It was then recorded by Celine Dion for her album Falling into You, and her version was a commercial hit, reaching No. 2 in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 (behind Los del Río's "Macarena" and Blackstreet's "No Diggity") and No. 3 in the UK Singles Chart. Meat Loaf eventually recorded it as a duet with Norwegian singer Marion Raven for Bat III and released it as a single in 2006. This version reached No. 1 in Norway and No. 2 in Scotland.
    A music video was produced for each of the three versions; death is a recurring theme in all of these videos, fitting in with the suggestion in Virgin's press release for Original Sin that "in Steinman's songs, the dead come to life and the living are doomed to die".[6] This is particularly evident when the dead characters seem to be resurrected in the memories of the main vocalist. Although in the case of Celine Dion's video, the theme is less about the living being doomed and more about a lost love.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Sun September 1st, 2019, 00:03

The title of a new song from the upcoming album.

P.S the song which refused to get out of my head for a whole day) I can't, my body covers with goosebumps when I hear this snippet. Looking forward for its releasing.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by » Thu September 5th, 2019, 18:04

Enchanting pics🖤 Gorgeous woman.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 07:48

a bit of a long shot, but anyone here attending any of the Québec City shows? I’ll be at all 3, just checking to see if there might be other fans from here to meet.

Legend
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)

by » Yesterday, 09:40

Celine Dion: From A to Z

She's one of the most successful recording artists of all time. She’s sold nearly 250 million albums in a career spanning more than 35 years. She’s the voice behind two of the most well-known motion picture soundtracks ever created. She became a Las Vegas icon and changed the place 'where singers went to die' forever. But there's still more to Celine Dion's story.

As she embarks on a major new tour ahead of the release of her 27th studio album, she’s recorded a brand new interview - the longest of her career - exclusively for Radio 2 in which she discusses a variety of career-encompassing subjects from A to Z.

Topics include C for Concerts, E for Eurovision (which she won in 1988), H for haute couture, M for Motherhood, and R for her late husband, Rene Angelil.

The programme includes her hits: The Power of Love, My Heart Will Go On, It’s All Coming Back To Me Now, Tell Him, All By Myself, Think Twice and Flying On My Own. Also featured are key album tracks and select fan favourites.

But at its centre is an intimate, powerful and candid interview with an artist at the top of her game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008qpx
    SO looking forward to this!