Page 3440 of 3449 FirstFirst ... 2440294033403390343034383439344034413442 ... LastLast
Results 85,976 to 86,000 of 86206

Thread: Madonna

Legend
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 21:36

Quote Originally Posted by beredy View Post
    OMG. Did you ever watch full video? It's a paraphrase of the last sentence of the intro... We also used it as a joke a couple of times here.
    Guess I missed the joke as well. Then again, don't see what's so funny about it.
    Nowadays it's not that difficult to take pics of a moving target.
    (I must say, although I've listened to Medellin sooooo many times, I've only watched the video twice or so.)
    My Instagram... - Click here

Superstar
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 21:51

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay View Post
    Nowadays it's not that difficult to take pics of a moving target.
    It ain't hard to hit a moving target either
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Superstar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 22:58

My second favorite by her, after 'Like A Prayer'.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:05

Quote Originally Posted by JeremySpears View Post

AN ALBUM
    I totally agree. This was AN ALBUM

One of favorites; even the ballads were great on repeat. Ranks in my top 3 along with American Life and Confessions..

Legend
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:06

Vadge usually doesn’t make news in the black community nowadays, but what do y’alls think about this new “development”?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...t-pregnant.amp

Dennis Rodman claims Madonna once offered him $20M to get her pregnant
    Dennis Rodman just shared an interesting assertion about Madonna.

Appearing on “The Breakfast Club” on Thursday, the basketball great opened up about his 1993 romance with the pop icon and claimed she offered him an exorbitant amount of money to impregnate her.

“She said, ‘Dennis, you know that I’m ovulating,'” Rodman, 58, recounted the “Material Girl” singer telling him in a phone call. “I said, ‘What is that?’ I was trying to f--- with her, you know?”

Rodman said he was gambling in Las Vegas during his conversation with Madonna and that she summoned him with a jet so he could fly to her for amorous activities. After the two finished their business, the Hall of Fame power forward said he immediately flew back to Sin City to finish gambling.

“She asked me that if I got her pregnant, she’d pay me $20 million,” Rodman told the radio trio of Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee in the studio interview. “That’s if the child was born.”

The five-time NBA champion also speculated that Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, might have been born as a result of a similar arrangement she made with trainer Carlos Leon. The "Like a Prayer" singer gave birth to Lourdes in October 1996.
    29/3/2005

Legend
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:08

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Vadge usually doesn’t make news in the black community nowadays, but what do y’alls think about this new “development”?

Appearing on “The Breakfast Club” on Thursday, the basketball great opened up about his 1993 romance with the pop icon and claimed she offered him an exorbitant amount of money to impregnate her.

“She said, ‘Dennis, you know that I’m ovulating,'” Rodman, 58, recounted the “Material Girl” singer telling him in a phone call. “I said, ‘What is that?’ I was trying to f--- with her, you know?”

Rodman said he was gambling in Las Vegas during his conversation with Madonna and that she summoned him with a jet so he could fly to her for amorous activities. After the two finished their business, the Hall of Fame power forward said he immediately flew back to Sin City to finish gambling.

“She asked me that if I got her pregnant, she’d pay me $20 million,” Rodman told the radio trio of Charlamagne tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee in the studio interview. “That’s if the child was born.”

The five-time NBA champion also speculated that Madonna’s eldest daughter, Lourdes, 22, might have been born as a result of a similar arrangement she made with trainer Carlos Leon. The "Like a Prayer" singer gave birth to Lourdes in October 1996.
    Even if that was true, he is disgusting for even saying that in radio interview.

Legend
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:10

Music is in my top 4 albums.
    Probably tied at #2 with Erotica

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:15

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney View Post

He absolutely has no class. He’s a pr whore who has been lost in time and decided to bring this up at such an opportune time: the launch of her new tour. He should go back to North Korea or something. I don’t believe him one bit. He sounds bitter to me.

Legend
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

by » Thu September 19th, 2019, 23:19

Here’s the video in question, the Vadge talking point starts at 11:25
    29/3/2005

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 01:24

Ew. Bye gurl.

Love MUSIC.
    Weirdly enough it has only really grown on me of late. Both title track (which I think is pure genius now) and the album. In parts it is so raw and in others it is obscure, experimental and electronic. It's a gem that's often over looked in a brilliant discography.

Don't Tell Me is one of my all time favorite Madonna tracks. Stunning. And the tour... Good lord.
    Last edited by Mpol; Fri September 20th, 2019 at 01:38.

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 01:52

Music is my favorite album by her depending on the day. The title track, Impressive Instant, and Paradise are some of the best songs shes ever recorded imo. The album definitely came out at the right time though. If it didnt follow ROL I dont think it would have been as well received.

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 07:19

Dennis is disgusting and mean to say it. He is so petty that he should go back to that horrible dictator, jeong run kim's bed in north korea.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 08:42

Sounds to me like Madonna was ******* with him and he just didn't get it. It totally sounds like random things she says often. We all know she has a bit off sense of humor.

Legend
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 09:52

I don't think anyone takes Dennis Rodman seriously these days
    Cha Cha Instructor

Superstar
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 09:59

The title track 'Music' is definitely one of her finest songs ever. I always liked it a lot but it wasn't until 2017 that I got addicted to this song.

There is this unreleased demo of the song which I like a lot, too.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
    http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Legend
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 15:32

I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed to few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.

Legend
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 15:39

I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed a few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 16:02

Wow, this is a whole other level of double posts.

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 17:06

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I remember when Music was leaked and spread on sharing platforms like Napster. I wasn't even sure it was Madonna - it sounded so different to me. It needed to few listens to process before I realized how much of a slay it was.
    I remember the same thing! This was pre-internet and stores in the village (NYC) were selling bootlegs of the album with Music and Paradise For Me, another amazing classic. I sure miss this kind of creativity and cohesiveness in an album.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by » Fri September 20th, 2019, 18:52

Like DM report “It’s an absolute press jubilation!”

Why Madonna’s Madame X Tour Is the Gloriously Insane Mess of Your Dreams

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ffield-887601/
    “Madonna fans are the worst !!”