Page 3434 of 3437 FirstFirst ... 2434293433343384342434323433343434353436 ... LastLast
Results 85,826 to 85,850 of 85913

Thread: Madonna

Superstar
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)

by » Tue September 10th, 2019, 04:18

That's a gorgeous picture of her. She has a moonman. Was that when she won the VMA for Ray of Light?

by » Tue September 10th, 2019, 12:06

Quote Originally Posted by upushme View Post
    Picture of a beauty Queen

That Gucci look. One of my favorite m looks of all time. Very stylish

by » Tue September 10th, 2019, 12:09

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills View Post
    That's a gorgeous picture of her. She has a moonman. Was that when she won the VMA for Ray of Light?
    Nope. Take a bow in 1995.
    That year courtney love threw her compact at the queen and spread her legs lying on the floor during the interview after the fall from the chair. That was a complete mess but total fun.
    Legendary.

Legend
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)

by » Tue September 10th, 2019, 15:59

The second round of the Madame X survivor has already started yesterday evening - please join if you enjoyed the album

by » Wed September 11th, 2019, 02:19

I like this video. Madonna did not know she was the best charting during this interview, but she was very chill about it. She thought it was Whitney... Her and Whitney seemed to have much respect for each other. (They were the top 2 women in the world, but COMPLETELY different as artists).
    Diva!!!

by » Wed September 11th, 2019, 15:58

She was fabulous in the Something To Remember era

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 22:46

Can someone link the interview where she ‘confesses’ how she didn’t enjoy making or like the Confessions, Music or Ray of Light albums. As a fan, it’s totally confounding to hear. Almost downright disturbing. Makes you separate the artist from the song.

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 22:46

Can someone link the interview where she ‘confesses’ how she didn’t enjoy making or like the Confessions, Music or Ray of Light albums. As a fan, it’s totally confounding to hear. Almost downright disturbing. Makes you separate the artist from the song.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

by » Thu September 12th, 2019, 23:13

^^ I know she made mention of of Willliam Orbit's equipment breaking down on occassion during the making of ROL in her Spin magazine interview. I didn't know that she didn't enjoy making the other two
    I once jokingly asked a young woman from Germany if she was a fan of the music of David Hasselhoff. She did not find that funny in the slightest.

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 05:39

Britney just posted 2 IG videos with Madonna’ s human nature in the background. So cute

Roadie
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 12:08

So M just released a new line of cosmetics in partnership with Too Faced I know everyone is excited about this. Get your Limited edition "I rise" or "Medellin" make up set at the NYC pop up store
    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 14:18

The Girlie Show Tour from original japanese tv broadcast

Manager
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 15:36

I have a question for Madonna fans... in the 00s Madonna was known for being athletic, doing yoga, having a strict exercise schedule and such; now my question is, when exacly did she started being "fit"? Was it in 1997 after giving birth?

Roadie
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 15:45

Quote Originally Posted by sYair View Post
    I have a question for Madonna fans... in the 00s Madonna was known for being athletic, doing yoga, having a strict exercise schedule and such; now my question is, when exacly did she started being "fit"? Was it in 1997 after giving birth?
    Madonna has kept "fit" throughout her career, at least since around 1986. Before that she had "baby fat" as she once called it, but she was a dancr and arguably healhy-fit. She's always liked jogging, cycling, weight lifting, etc. Later she discovered yoga, pilates, etc. and she was obviously more vocal about her exercise routines, but that doesn't mean she never did her best do stay fit.
    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Roadie
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 15:51

Random...

Have you guys noticed M really likes to use/add her laughter in her songs?

I noticed this in at least the following:

- Angel
    - True Blue (The Color Mix)
    - Ray of Light (William Orbit Liquid Mix)
    - Die Another Day
    - Celebration

Did I miss any? I feel that there's at least one more I'm forgetting about...

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Cha Cha Instructor

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 17:41

Quote Originally Posted by madfan13 View Post
    Random...

- Angel
    - Die Another Day
    - Celebration

Where's The Party

Roadie
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 18:00

Quote Originally Posted by music126 View Post
    Where's The Party
    Ah, of course!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 18:10

Quote Originally Posted by music126 View Post
    Where's The Party
    + Into the Groove (You Can Dance)

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 18:55

@Zeph

She did not say that those albums were bad, or that she did not like doing them, she simply stated that she did not record them as priorities, and sometimes she released them because “she had to”.

COADF
    “I had done an entire soundtrack to a musical called Hello Suckers, and that didn’t pan out because I decided I didn’t want to do it. Then I decided to write a musical with Luc Besson, with him doing the screenplay. So I started a whole new chunk of songs, and then I read the script and I hated it, and I thought, “That’s crap, let’s scrap that”. And then I was exhausted. We finished the tour, and my record company was like, “You owe us an album”, and I was, “I don’t have any more ideas, I’m tapped out”. So I came over here to work experimentally, and because that song turned out so great, I said, “OK, that’s it, I’m making all dance music”

HC
    “I didn’t have any idea what kind of music I wanted to make. I just knew I wanted to collaborate with Pharrell and Justin. I needed to be inspired and thought, Well, who’s making records I like? So I went, ‘I like that guy and I like that guy.”

MDNA/REBEL HEART/MADAME X

“the modern way of writing pop songs, where artists are thrown together with a rotating cast of random star producers and writers at songwriting camps, didn’t suit her at all. “Oh, I tried that on MDNA and Rebel Heart. I worked with a lot of talented people, but it’s too hard to have a vision when you work with so many people: there’s so much input. I didn’t enjoy the process at all”

and again:

“How do you know it’s time to make an album? Is it like a spider sense? Or are there suddenly a load of ideas, and you have to use them or lose them?
    - Sometimes that happens. But it has definitely not happened in the last… three records. Honestly, the last couple of albums, I’ve made them reluctantly”.

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 19:07

Quote Originally Posted by madfan13 View Post
    Random...

- Angel
    - Die Another Day
    - Celebration

Me Against The Music. I think its Madonna laughing, but not sure.

Legend
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)

by » Fri September 13th, 2019, 19:38

Madonna‘s Eurovision performance has led to a lawsuit.

The KAN Israeli public broadcaster and producer of this year’s singing competition filed a lawsuit on Thursday (September 12) against Live Nation and Live Nation Israel, Variety reported on Friday (September 13).

The lawsuit claims that Madonna’s representatives violated the terms of their agreement and reneged on financial promises. The lawsuit is reportedly for 1.375 million shekels, or $390,000. A court date has not yet been set, and Live Nation has not issued a statement.

KAN claims they provided Madonna with technical and logistical support that went “beyond the Eurovision production, costs that were supposed to be covered by the singer’s team. The additional support included projectors, headphones, additional stage assistants, tents, security and other extra staff.”

KAN alleges that Live Nation agreed to cover those costs but never paid.

Source: Just Jared
    Cha Cha Instructor