Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Leona Lewis

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Sat May 4th, 2019, 22:07

She has never had a bad album if you ask me. I even enjoyed I Am album.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

by » Sat May 4th, 2019, 22:41

Quote Originally Posted by Preyoncé View Post
    Good job though bruh
    Thanks tho. Im almost ready for TBYNH instrumental post.

Forever Young

by » Wed July 24th, 2019, 04:52

Quote Originally Posted by Loveguru View Post
    so sad how her career ended
    Do you think she stopped care about her voice or she just lost her voice? I know her music genre ruined in most her career. If she will ever come back to her "British" era, she would ask me for help with make music videos
    I have some ideas for Angel+The Best You Never Had videos rn.

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Wed July 24th, 2019, 21:59

She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
    She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

by » Thu July 25th, 2019, 06:27

She was used by Simon. He wasn’t in it for a lifelong megastar. And she hasn’t lost her voice. She lost her commercial appeal.
    She sacrificed her home success for a bigger American Dream. But I look forward to always supporting her. She makes good quality mature music.
    She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.

Legend
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

by » Thu July 25th, 2019, 11:37

You Are The Reason (2018) is still an amazing track. Love it.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Thu July 25th, 2019, 18:31

Quote Originally Posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
    She can't actually hit her Bleeding Love high notes or long notes ever. I don't know what happened but she is different now. I don't like her EDM track with Guetta or with who, she would release some decent music like her debut. I think the kinda lost interest in music, so thats why is she different in vocal range. Hope she will start write for herself lyrics.
    OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes! And yes, I dislike “hip and modern EDM” Leona.

by » Thu July 25th, 2019, 20:41

OMG. Her last album is proof she can still belt out those notes!.
    Lover from her last album "The Best And The Worst" song....I also don't like her straight hair and "white" face... and love her 2007-2009 hair and especially her long hair from Run music video

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Thu August 29th, 2019, 18:52

the song is cute but needed more Leona, especially a bridge sung by her

Legend
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

by » Thu August 29th, 2019, 20:25

I’m not here for this Leona. She seems to be trying too hard to remain relevant with current music.

by » Tue September 10th, 2019, 16:57

Anybody knows any story behind The Best You Never Had/Angel? Im interested about those 2.