Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 482

Thread: Beyoncé | Why Don't You Love Me

  1. #51
    Manager
    Join Date
    26 Feb 2009
    Location
    "Hurricane Beyonce is coming!!!!"
    Posts
    3,362
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Sun May 2nd, 2010, 23:27

    Quote Originally Posted by DC34ever
    this went to No.1 on BB Hot Dance Chart right???
    Yes
    *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

  2. #52
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    34,418
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 13:33

    don't know if this true, but Wikipedia has this as the single cover:


  3. #53
    UKMusicLova's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Sep 2006
    Location
    On a Cosmic journey
    Posts
    30,719
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 13:52

    Well not sure if this needs a topic but oh well.

    I said in the other thread that this song is one of my favourites. Definately the epitome of Sasha Fierce. It definately is the fiercest song.

    It's a shame that this, Smash Into You and Radio weren't given a chance when crappy songs like Video Phone, Ego and Diva did! :-?

  4. #54
    RaFanatic's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Jun 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,271
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 16:29

    I love that cover
    And i would really love to see a video anthology
    Pleasure over matter.

  5. #55
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,329
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 16:37

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMusicLova
    Well not sure if this needs a topic but oh well.

    I said in the other thread that this song is one of my favourites. Definately the epitome of Sasha Fierce. It definately is the fiercest song.

    It's a shame that this, Smash Into You and Radio weren't given a chance when crappy songs like Video Phone, Ego and Diva did! :-?
    what??
    Diva and Video Phone are the best songs of the album
    Haven't been early since '88

  6. #56
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 16:52

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsky
    Quote Originally Posted by UKMusicLova
    Well not sure if this needs a topic but oh well.

    I said in the other thread that this song is one of my favourites. Definately the epitome of Sasha Fierce. It definately is the fiercest song.

    It's a shame that this, Smash Into You and Radio weren't given a chance when crappy songs like Video Phone, Ego and Diva did! :-?
    what??
    Diva and Video Phone are the best songs of the album

    You guys ignore this. Is that Khia in your avatar? then I have to sympathize and understand where you are coming from.
    Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

  7. #57
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 17:30

    I also think Diva is the best song in the album and Videophone somewhere in the top 5!
    I love when she says tawkin' & wawkin

    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her Ż\_(?)_/Ż

  8. #58
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 17:58

    LOL ^^ Merci you are so cute. "tawkin" "wawkin"
    Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

  9. #59
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,329
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:04

    Quote Originally Posted by neoepzilon
    LOL ^^ Merci you are so cute. "tawkin" "wawkin"
    Yeah, Merci is cute and u r laughtin at me cause I love Diva ONLY because I also like Khia. I'm NOT talking about KHIA now. What's your point? WTF? Free promotion? Undercover hating going on? whatever. Some people are simply crazy. Being a Khia fan doesn't mean that I can't like other artists and that my taste is bad. Go see a doctor.
    Haven't been early since '88

  10. #60
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:07

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsky
    Quote Originally Posted by neoepzilon
    LOL ^^ Merci you are so cute. "tawkin" "wawkin"
    Yeah, Merci is cute and u r laughtin at me cause I love Diva ONLY because I also like Khia. I'm NOT talking about KHIA now. What's your point? WTF? Free promotion? Undercover hating going on? whatever. Some people are simply crazy. Being a Khia fan doesn't mean that I can't like other artists and that my taste is bad. Go see a doctor.

    It was a joke. I really like Video Phone too. Wouldn't consider it the best song in the project, however, but to each's own.

    Now, why don't you calm down and "Suck this pussy just like you should" -- Khia ?
    Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

  11. #61
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,329
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:11

    Quote Originally Posted by neoepzilon
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsky
    Quote Originally Posted by neoepzilon
    LOL ^^ Merci you are so cute. "tawkin" "wawkin"
    Yeah, Merci is cute and u r laughtin at me cause I love Diva ONLY because I also like Khia. I'm NOT talking about KHIA now. What's your point? WTF? Free promotion? Undercover hating going on? whatever. Some people are simply crazy. Being a Khia fan doesn't mean that I can't like other artists and that my taste is bad. Go see a doctor.

    It was a joke. I really like Video Phone too. Wouldn't consider it the best song in the project, however, but to each's own.

    Now, why don't you calm and "Suck this pussy just like you should" -- Khia?
    What has My neck My back to do with Video Phone or Diva? I like Beyonce's urban songs, but Beyonce is not Khia.
    BTW My neck my back is a classic.
    It's Beyonce's thread I'm not gonna talk about Khia.

    "I told you this is gonna be the best pu*sy you ever had in your life ".
    Haven't been early since '88

  12. #62
    Manager
    Join Date
    16 Sep 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,374
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:14

    hahaha lmao! Okay you win. I just had tooo! I'm listening to "snatch the cat back" from Khia now. Hilarious!


    Man. I can't believe Jim Jonsin produced WDYLM though, he's really talented--- and doesn't live far from me!


    EDIT:

    WOWZA! I just found out he did Radio & Save The Hero! (and of course Sweet Dreams) umm azing!!! I can't wait for the video! I hope this gets released.
    Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

  13. #63
    mattsky's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    17 Mar 2009
    Location
    Khia's hood
    Posts
    9,329
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:18

    Why don't you love me was co-written by Solange, right?
    It's a good song Beyonce should also release Scared of lonely or Save the hero
    Haven't been early since '88

  14. #64
    Legend
    Join Date
    08 May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    12,656
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:26

    YESSSS!!!!

    I don't even care that this isnt my favorite song!!! The video is gonna make me LOVE it.

    She's just the queen. I cant wait for the video, i pray that there is an anthology! I'd LOVE that.
    CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

  15. #65

    by » Mon May 3rd, 2010, 18:39

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsky
    Why don't you love me was co-written by Solange, right?
    It's a good song Beyonce should also release Scared of lonely or Save the hero
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

  16. #66

  17. #67
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    20 Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,080
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 01:18

    I love this song...it has turned into one of my favorites on her last album. Really look forward to seeing this bonus video...what a treat for the fans.. One thing I can say about Beyonce...she never leaves the fan too long without something new...unlike some of my favs...

  18. #68
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    28 Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,429
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 03:23

    What is the point of releasing this now? Had the video been for "radio" or "scared of lonely" i would have been thrilled but this song is avarege at best. I hate it when artist have a sure fire hit under there nose and they completly ignore them in favor of songs that don't deserve to be released as singles much less have a video. :-?
    Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

  19. #69

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 04:42

    it's not single. there won't be release.

  20. #70

  21. #71

    Join Date
    10 Jul 2009
    Location
    paris
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 17:31

    Quote Originally Posted by FadedEnvy
    "Why Don't You Love Me" Full Video:
    http://vimeo.com/11465235
    i loooooooove the video,to me it's her best video ever,i love it,i love the song too!
    am i stanning for beyoncé now?
    long live to the queen!!!

  22. #72
    Manager
    Join Date
    05 Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    2,657
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 17:58

    Love the video :-) !!

    So is it a new single?

  23. #73
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her Ż\_(?)_/Ż

  24. #74
    Superstar
    Join Date
    21 Mar 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    6,434
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 18:04

    omg how brilliant was that!!!

    she's on break and makes a video just for the fans and it's better than anything that is out right now...no wonder people really want her to sit down and bog off!!

    her dusting off her grammys >>>>>> all of you and your mamas, squared and cubed. sorry.

  25. #75
    Manager
    Join Date
    28 Sep 2009
    Location
    In distress
    Posts
    2,965
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    by » Tue May 4th, 2010, 18:06

    :( what was this mess?
    Disappointing.

    Oh well, at least it wasn't as horrendous as the Halo video.
    If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •