1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 08:13

Quote Originally Posted by Meester
    RIHANNA TO APPEAR ON EMINEM’S NEW ALBUM

http://www.rihannadaily.com/2010/05/27/ ... /#comments
    WOW

I would have never thought, they would work together but cool.
    Im not really a big Eminem fan but hes one of the most (if not the most) successful rapper WW, so its only a good move to work with him.

So Rihanna will be on:
    Eminem's
    Jayz's
    Dream's
    album.

I cant wait.

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 11:39

Glad she's moving on from the current era! Its the first album that I never bought of hers! I don't want another mentally disturbed era!!! Too much darkness! Leave that to Metallica!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 11:43

Quote Originally Posted by preyan
    Glad she's moving on from the current era! Its the first album that I never bought of hers! I don't want another mentally disturbed era!!! Too much darkness! Leave that to Metallica!
    If it wasn't that darkness shit she would've had another 3 numers #1's!

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 12:16

I just caaaaaaaaaaant wait to hear that song with Em,i hope it leaks soon
    Pleasure over matter.

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 13:35

Quote Originally Posted by dereon
    If it wasn't that darkness shit she would've had another 3 numers #1's!
    Exactly.

I want a GGGB pt II with a little bit more island sound. And no more dark sh*t or her looking butch!

I can't wait for the new album. Bring it Rih!
    If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pleasure over matter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 15:57

I think the Rated R era is about to end. Notice how the plants are taking over the barbed wire?

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 15:57

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBoi
    I think the Rated R era is about to end. Notice how the plants are taking over the barbed wire?
    Yeah,yeah. I think that too :(
    Pleasure over matter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:01

WOW I'm loving that concept!
    It's a new life for Rihanna, a new era. A lighter Rihanna with a fresh take on things.
    I'm really loving this.

And people saying that they don't like the dark Rihanna, just remember that when she recorded this album she was in what may have been the darkest point of her life.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:10

Quote Originally Posted by UKMusicLova
    It's a new life for Rihanna, a new era. A lighter Rihanna with a fresh take on things.
    I'm really loving this.

And people saying that they don't like the dark Rihanna, just remember that when she recorded this album she was in what may have been the darkest point of her life.
    Bad excuse. She's just a devil worshipper.

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:15

I'm really loving this.

DEREON!!! I didn't expect this from you!!!
    She was assaulted by her boyfriend, she went through this whole big court case and the whole world was watching every move. And from what I hear on the news of women who have been abused by their husbands, that it is very embarrassing for them to tell anyone because it makes them look weak and vulnerable - and in Rihanna's case the whole world knew.
    So she's not going to make an album with songs like happy, chirpy songs like "Pon De Replay".

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:40

I'm really loving this.

She was assaulted by her boyfriend, she went through this whole big court case and the whole world was watching every move. And from what I hear on the news of women who have been abused by their husbands, that it is very embarrassing for them to tell anyone because it makes them look weak and vulnerable - and in Rihanna's case the whole world knew.
    So she's not going to make an album with songs like happy, chirpy songs like "Pon De Replay".
    After such a tragic accident she should've written and sung emotional songs but Ms. Fenty re-united with the devil and started singing about rude boys with "big enoughs".

Rude Boy is a brilliant song though, the song had only bad luck to be on such a dark themed album.

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:43

^^Well,obviously she didnt want a whole album with dark songs,Te Amo,Rude boy,Fire bomb and Photographs are not dark at all.
    Pleasure over matter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:49

Quote Originally Posted by RaFanatic
    ^^Well,obviously she didnt want a whole album with dark songs,Te Amo,Rude boy,Fire bomb and Photographs are not dark at all.
    Fire Bomb :( :( :( :( :(

Forgot about that song! Sooo brilliant! It won't be a single cause Rihanna needed to show yet another side of her "being a rockstar"!

The image was dark, the sound overall was dark.

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 16:52

^Yes,because she was feeling that way
    And im really glad that she expressed her feelings by this album.
    Pleasure over matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 17:15

I'm really loving this.

After such a tragic accident she should've written and sung emotional songs but Ms. Fenty re-united with the devil and started singing about rude boys with "big enoughs".

Rude Boy is a brilliant song though, the song had only bad luck to be on such a dark themed album.
    1. No one will ever take you seriously after saying she's a devil worshipper
    2. You obviously haven't listened to Rated R because tehre are emotional songs on the album like photographs, firebomb, the last song and cold case love.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 17:17

[quote=sandriek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "RudeBoi":qnwnoxav
    I'm really loving this.

2. You obviously haven't listened to Rated R because tehre are emotional songs on the album like photographs, firebomb, the last song and cold case love.[/quote:qnwnoxav]

I did not ask someone to take me seriously.
    I just felt the need to say she's a devil worshipper.

Legend
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 17:20

Rated R has its share of emotional songs which stem from the incident such as Stupid In Love, Russian Roulette, Fire Bomb, Photographs, Cold Case Love and The Last Song. More aggressively, she displays the outcome of her emotions through the likes of Hard, Rockstar 101 and G4L. The album is littered with emotional songs influenced by the incident which overall carries feelings and meanings through so many different layers and levels. To say that she isn't singing about and writing 'emotional songs' is ridiculous.

It also baffles me when people complain about the album being 'dark' to such a heavy extent. Visually, semantically and metaphorically, yes, the album is dark themed, but it terms of the songs on a literal level, there isn't THAT much darkness there; the lyrical expression makes up for it.

Legend
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 17:51

[quote=dereon][quote=sandriek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "UKMusicLova":yazjmulk
    Quote Originally Posted by "RudeBoi":yazjmulk
    I'm really loving this.

2. You obviously haven't listened to Rated R because tehre are emotional songs on the album like photographs, firebomb, the last song and cold case love.[/quote:yazjmulk]

I just felt the need to say she's a devil worshipper. [/quote:yazjmulk]

After such a dark lead single video, getting a tattoo of a gun under her smelly armpits and being part of JayZ's song speculated to be part of the occult, she's definitely worshipping the devil

She was assaulted! There's other ways of letting out your emotions and anger! But then again, the whole world has gone stark raving mad!!!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 17:52

[quote=preyan][quote=dereon][quote=sandriek]
    Quote Originally Posted by "dereon":stk87eqx
    Quote Originally Posted by "UKMusicLova":stk87eqx
    Quote Originally Posted by "RudeBoi":stk87eqx
    I'm really loving this.

2. You obviously haven't listened to Rated R because tehre are emotional songs on the album like photographs, firebomb, the last song and cold case love.[/quote:stk87eqx]

I just felt the need to say she's a devil worshipper. [/quote:stk87eqx]

After such a dark lead single video, getting a tattoo of a gun under her smelly armpits and being part of JayZ's song speculated to be part of the occult, she's definitely worshipping the devil

She was assaulted! There's other ways of letting out your emotions and anger! But then again, the whole world has gone stark raving mad!!![/quote:stk87eqx]

I'm glad "someone" takes me seriously. LOL!

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 18:18

There's other ways of letting out your emotions and anger!
    Well,of course there are but this is the best way of letting out your emotions
    Pleasure over matter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 18:29

me too, brilliant idea!
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her Ż\_(?)_/Ż

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 19:50

The song spent 5 weeks at #1 and has become her biggest single from this era helping "Rated R" become a more successful album. How is that bad luck?

She wanted to do a dark theme album because she wanted to express what she was feeling during this time in her life and pure her feelings and emotions in her music. Where is the crime in this. I believe it was also very theraputic for her to make an album like this. Not all of her songs are going to be happy, joyful, feel good, yippy skippy type songs. If she keeps recording songs like "S.O.S.", "Don't stop the music" and "pon de replay" everyone including the haters will continue saying how she has no creativity and that she keeps reapeting the same formula over and over again.

Everyone is going to have an opinion whether it's good or bad but there is just no way to please everyone. It just isn't humanly possible.
    Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 20:12

I much prefer Rated R to any of her previous albums.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 28th, 2010, 21:35

Quote Originally Posted by Michael2010
    I much prefer Rated R to any of her previous albums.
    me 2
    Haven't been early since '88