User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,101 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-06-16, 21:35

Overwatch

The one FPS I'm not absolutely terrible with. Loving it!

Legend
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-06-16, 17:46

Addicted to Fun Run 2

Also still play Sims 2
    Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 24-06-16, 02:39

Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....

Guess I better get a move on!
    Quote Originally Posted by SawyerHewitt
    The raw emotion Kween conveys when belting out WBT's climax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    A MOMENT IN MUSIC HISTORY.

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 24-06-16, 16:34

Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    Multiple ones, actually. In honor of Icon's 25th anniversary today, I've downloaded the following games onto my phone....
    Jealous! How's playability though? I always feel I'll miss the controllers.

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 24-06-16, 22:04

I have few PS1 ISOs that I downloaded like 10 years ago and have not touch them yet. This is one of them. I play PS1 on emulator since i don't have the physical copy of the games and PS1 itself anymore. But I just realised some of these titles are actually re-release to PSP. oh well

Considering the game was release in 1999 and on PS1, it is actually pretty solid. Im surprised how good this game is

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 24-06-16, 22:23

Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral?

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 25-06-16, 07:15

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Atlus made the Megami Tensei/Persona series so this should be good. Have you played Persona yet Spiral?
    I did play Persona 1 (PS1) version on Emulator it took me a year to finish it because I don't feel like playing most of the time due to the dated graphic,complicated gameplay and apparently the NA version of Persona1 in PS1 is not even the finish version. They cut a lot of story The re-release version on PSP is the original version.

I wish I have PSP :( (My brother does. I should borrow from him but he lives so far away from me ).

But Innocent Sin is really good so far.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 17-12-16, 00:18

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx
    I'm still stuck on that

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-17, 11:46

Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokémon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too.

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-17, 16:05

Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Currently I'm playing Zelda's "Breath of Wild" and it's the game of my life. I first had some doubts because I've never been a huge Zelda fan, I don't even finished a single game of this franchise. But "Breath of Wild" is everything I've ever wanted in a videogame, it is the first time I'm so hooked up since "Pokémon Red/Blue" came out when I was a child.

Maybe this sounds out of the blue, but I don't remember a single videogame that made me want to play it every single spare minute I have. I wake up having breakfast while playing a little bit before going to work and I go to bed playing too.

Saying it's a Masterpiece is not enough to describe how awesome this game is.
    I was literally about to come here to say that I've been playing it too and my exact wording was 'Masterpiece' also.

Truly an amazing game and I've been a Zelda fan since forever and I am so incredibly proud of Nintendo right now.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-03-17, 21:33

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 20-03-17, 23:35

Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed.

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 21-03-17, 09:09

Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Yas! I already have 40 shrines out of 120 completed I'm planning doing all the shrines before completing the main history as I'm enjoying too much going outside, exploring new places, revealing secrets, trying crazy stuff and getting lost.

I've never been a Zelda fan but this is too much. Zelda Breath of the Wild is giving me life right now, you all should try it, I can guarantee that nobody will be disappointed and you'll be obsessed.
    I'm at 27 . I'm doing the same basically, just running around like a mad man and doing some random stuff. I don't want to progress with the main story line for now either. There's SO much to do and the graphics are absolutely breathtaking! It feels like a Zelda game although it's completely different. My best friend already completed the main storyline and now he just stopped playing, but he only did like 25 shrines so... I don't want that to happen!

That being said I still prefer Ocarina of Time, because of the nostalgia I guess. I'm still thinking about it... Is Breath of the Wild not too open? Also there are some minor flaws like the side quests are a bit useless most of the time, the climbing is a bit too much, the weapons breaking,... You lack some build-up at some point. Like in the past you would get weapons in a slower pace, while now you have almost everything at once. Although some of my complaints may be partly because of the fact I didn't progress with the storyline so there's that . And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
    Last.FM
    Instagram

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 21-03-17, 21:42

Quote Originally Posted by Michiel
    And where is that F Korok guy?! I need space!!
    If you don't mind using a guide, here comes the information that you needed

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/03/13/ze ... rok-forest

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-05-17, 15:11

This is what I am playing! I love it! If anyone remembers "Banjo Kazooie", this is technically part 3 of the series. So much nostalgia playing this.

Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Yesterday, 16:00

^ always meant to try that.

currently playing on my ps4:

This game just never gets old, so replayable, must have completed 3 times at least.

I just bought a new external drive and have gone absolutely crazy and downloaded a good 30+ games. (we need an embarrassed emoji)