Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
Results 1,126 to 1,136 of 1136

Thread: What game are you currently playing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by Mon April 1st, 2019, 07:57

My girlfriend got me PS4 and the latest God of War game. I was so impressed with it, currently playing it on NG+.

Legend
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

by Sun April 7th, 2019, 11:29

Currently playing Dark Souls Remastered.

Adored Bloodborne, but got stuck at a part in Dark Souls 3 and gave up but so far enjoying DS1 a lot!

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by Sun April 21st, 2019, 15:12

^ Ive got a God of War to play, looks amazing and Ive played a bit of Bloodborne and it was very interesting.

Has anyone played Hellblade - Senuas Sacrifice? What an incredible game, it reminds me in small parts of Soul Reaver...its so dark and intense and the graphics/music are fantastic!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

by Sun May 12th, 2019, 22:34

my fave games are: solitaire, yahtzee, uno, skipbo, bejeweled, word searches, jigsaw puzzles, bowling, any MATCH 3 PUZZLE GAMES... 😍😍😊😊👍👍

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by Tue May 14th, 2019, 12:20

Quote Originally Posted by ffgravygirl82 View Post
    my fave games are: solitaire, yahtzee, uno, skipbo, bejeweled, word searches, jigsaw puzzles, bowling, any MATCH 3 PUZZLE GAMES... 😍😍😊😊👍👍
    Not a fan of video games then?

Been hooked on Breath of the Wild again recently and Mario Odyssey, Ive played Zelda for over 200 hours

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

by Tue May 14th, 2019, 18:27

ohhhhh it was about VIDEO games... ���� oh whoops sorry lol... ���� well actually i am NOT much into video games much, sorry... ���� but the games that i have mentioned that i like to play are all ONLINE games (either on my android phone, kindle fire, or ipod touch...) & like i said, i like BOWLING, CARD & PUZZLE type games the best!! ������������

by Sun May 19th, 2019, 14:31

Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD Remaster (switching between both games). Great way to spend a Sunday!

Leave the grouch out of it - just listen to music like normal people and then you might appreciate/ enjoy it

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by Thu June 6th, 2019, 21:18

Recently:

Zelda: Breath of the Wild - beautiful, don’t want to finish it so I’m taking my sweet time!

Cuphead - Awesome design...unique, try it guys, so charming, like being in an old cartoon! Quite challenging too.

The Way - retro goodness, anyone who liked the game Another World with it’s brooding soundtrack and sense of mystery, might like this.

The Last Door - more retro goodness, I don’t mind the highly pixelated graphics as it reminds me of some of the Amiga titles which is nostalgic to me. It’s got a cool soundtrack and it seems like an intriguing story so far.

Mario Odyssey - well crafted classic Mario fun

Also been addicted to Banjo Tooie on my N64, great game and classic platforming!

My Switch is giving me life atm, tragic I know, poor PS4, will have to pay it a visit soon.

I have 12 games in my Switch now, also downloaded the 2 South Park games as I had lots of fun playing them with my niece a little while ago.

Shouldn’t this be in the Entertainment section? Wish there were more gamers here! Got some days off work so will be nerding out.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by Sun June 30th, 2019, 21:24

Sooo how are we finding the new Crash Team Racing? It’s epic! I’m doing the time trial relic races on adventure now as I’ve got all trophies and have beaten Oxide once, the gold/platinum relics are a bitch! I love a challenge though!

Also have recently beaten all Divine Beasts on Zelda BOTW and am over 80 shrines now, still loving the side quests/DLC so I’m taking my time with that.

Cuphead, both South Park games (all of previously mentioned games on Switch) and Hellblade and Kingdom Hearts 3 on my PS4 are all of my recent plays.

My switch code is SW-0329-7745-1599

Send me a request, I’m nice and I don’t bite!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Legend
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

by Mon July 1st, 2019, 06:17

I honestly have no idea how you find the time to play all those games in such a short span.

I can barely rub 30 mins together.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Legend
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING