Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 21:59

Quote Originally Posted by Loose
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    I refused registered partnership due to the fact that I think I‘m too young for that still.
    Idk how it is where you live, but in NYC it gave us good flexibility. We registered at the city hall (which was awkward cause there were a bunch of young couples, straight and gay, actually marrying just to get it over with )
    But the flexible parts comes in that you get many of the “benefits” that come with marriage, however it’s especially better for younger people because it’s not as serious as a marriage...and if there’s ever a problem, all it takes is one of us to simply go and deregister us (not both like it would be in a marriage divorce) and done
    Having turned 30 this year, I still think that‘s a thing I might consider when I‘m 45 or 50.

Is marriage still a thing though? As a very non-religious person I haven’t considered it neither.
    I was 22 when I registered I don’t regret it though

But yeah u should do what makes u think is right
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Legend
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:00

I refused registered partnership due to the fact that I think I‘m too young for that still.
    Idk how it is where you live, but in NYC it gave us good flexibility. We registered at the city hall (which was awkward cause there were a bunch of young couples, straight and gay, actually marrying just to get it over with )
    But the flexible parts comes in that you get many of the “benefits” that come with marriage, however it’s especially better for younger people because it’s not as serious as a marriage...and if there’s ever a problem, all it takes is one of us to simply go and deregister us (not both like it would be in a marriage divorce) and done
    Having turned 30 this year, I still think that‘s a thing I might consider when I‘m 45 or 50.

Is marriage still a thing though? As a non-religious person I haven’t considered it neither.
    I was 26 when I got married. I guess I'm the romantic kind of guy. Marriage has nothing to do with religion anymore these days. I hardly know anyone that gets married in church anymore.
    My personal chart New entry at #1... and more - Click here

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:02

My brother will get married this March at the age of 28 and I‘m like but you‘re still a baby!
    I love the way we've worked so hard. Baby, you look at me, you're my Superstar | My last.fm

Legend
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:04

My brother will get married this March at the age of 28 and I‘m like but you‘re still a baby!
    It was a dream though..and it worked

We registered and that night we took a spontaneous trip from NYC to Paris we got drunk and ran around the city, but we were so young and happy...It’s one of those things u can never forget, and I’m happy it has worked out thus far
    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Manager
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stanning talent is my curse: Rihanna - Dua Lipa - Madonna #No Dusty Divas Allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by stevyy
    Mariah is obese, ugly, a flop, old, washed-up, talentless and evil...

Legend
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:06

Quote Originally Posted by aRat
    MR: how old are you now?
    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:06

It was a dream though..and it worked

We registered and that night we took a spontaneous trip from NYC to Paris It’s one of those thing u can never forget, and I’m happy it has worked out thus far
    That’s sounds romantic indeed and I‘m almost ashamed to admit that I lack quite a bit of romantic feeling.

That’s what my partners were always much better with.
    I love the way we've worked so hard. Baby, you look at me, you're my Superstar | My last.fm

Legend
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:07

I always feel like that when I hear somebody is going to have children.

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:08

Quote Originally Posted by RayRay
    I will always be feeling too young for children.

Legend
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:09

Me too.

I had my God child stay over and it was a lot of fun. But I'm always glad when it's just me and my hubby again though.

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:12

Me too.

I had my God child stay over and it was a lot of fun. But I'm always glad when it's just me and my hubby again though.
    I‘d be totally happy with a British shorthair or a munchkin.

Children are noisy and I like a good night sleep.

Legend
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:19

Well, pets can keep you from a good night sleep too though.

We had Persian cats, but I don't think I'll ever want pets again that are bred with malfunctions like munchkins (or Persians).

We have two Maine Coons, one Ragdoll and one Siamese now.
    And two English Springer Spaniels and a small (boomer) dog.

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:22

Well, pets can keep you from a good night sleep too though.

We had Persian cats, but I don't think I'll ever want pets again that are bred with malfunctions like munchkins (or Persians).

That’s almost a zoo!

My parents’ European shorthair made me an early bird because he was used to be fed at 5 a.m. and still is. Somehow they weren’t able to correct that faux pas later on and somebody always gets up at 5.

Legend
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-01-19, 22:27

That’s almost a zoo!
    Maybe if you count our two tortoises, plus our pond with gold fish and three fish tanks with shrimps and little tropical fish.

We are both animal lovers. So there is no holding back. Although we also used to have rabbits, chickens and a parrot.

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 20:19

What do you do when you start liking one of your friends?

We've semi-flirted before but he's outright said "never" and I'm 99% sure that he doesn't like me like that but that 1% is nagging me. I've tried to keep my distance recently and it just feels like I'm ruining the friendship anyway by doing that so I sometimes think telling him how I really feel wouldn't hurt... or could hurt tremendously.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 20:39

^ The real question is if your feelings for him are strong enough to risk the friendship. How long have you been friends? Has he ever given signs recently that he might like you back? You realy need to think carefully before you confess. This is a realy difficult situation as you don't want to ruin your friendship with him. It depends how deep the friendship is. Do you feel you can still stay friends with him, even after you he would know about your feelings?

I think those are the questions to think about. Goodluck, and i hope it will work out for you! ♡

Legend
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 20:41

Quote Originally Posted by jason2379 View Post
    What do you do when you start liking one of your friends?

We've semi-flirted before but he's outright said "never" and I'm 99% sure that he doesn't like me like that but that 1% is nagging me. I've tried to keep my distance recently and it just feels like I'm ruining the friendship anyway by doing that so I sometimes think telling him how I really feel wouldn't hurt... or could hurt tremendously.
    Just tell him how you feel... The worst that could happen is him telling you he doesn't feel the same way. It'll only be awkward for a couple of days before things get back to normal

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 20:42

We only met about 6 months ago so it really hasn't been that long. We're not best friends by any means but he has become a good friend and I've had some great times with him. The main reason I've kept my distance recently is because he's started dating another guy and to be honest, and as stupid as it is, I've been feeling really jealous over it. He's dated another guy before and I didn't mind at all but that was a lot earlier into the friendship. So to answer your questions, no, he hasn't given any hints that he might like me recently lol

Legend
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 20:48

Well, If he's dating someone then just keep yo feelings to yo'self hun

Legend
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 21:05

Quote Originally Posted by jason2379 View Post
    We only met about 6 months ago so it really hasn't been that long. We're not best friends by any means but he has become a good friend and I've had some great times with him. The main reason I've kept my distance recently is because he's started dating another guy and to be honest, and as stupid as it is, I've been feeling really jealous over it. He's dated another guy before and I didn't mind at all but that was a lot earlier into the friendship. So to answer your questions, no, he hasn't given any hints that he might like me recently lol
    If he has entered into a relationship, the brutal reality may be that he just doesn't feel the same - but my question to you would be: if you're willing to distance yourself and run the risk of ending a friendship with him anyway simply by virtue of drifting apart, what would be the harm in coming clean about your feelings? A potential scenario of both situations is you don't have a friendship moving forward, or it isn't the same - but that reality is significantly more likely to be the case if you do nothing, than if you do something.

Equally, do you wait and see how things go with this new guy? I'm not sure it's the done thing for another man to step in, just as a friend has entered into a relationship with someone.

Legend
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-03-19, 21:24

Yeah see that's why I'm asking, at the end of the day I've made a conscious decision that has effected the relationship anyway so why not explain to him why I'm distancing myself. I know there's a sliver of hope in my own head and I'd be lying if I said that it's JUST for me to explain myself and not have something come of it but in reality I'm fairly certain there wont. At least if I told him he'd understand why and I wouldn't be coming across a secluded bitch these days lol
    And the new guy has only been there for like 2 weeks...and he can do a lot better

Legend
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-03-19, 04:03

Hey UKMix family - I need some advice and I don't want to talk about it with my friends just yet.

But this is my current scenario, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. Gone on a couple of dates with an old friend, which we disconnected from each other over 6 years ago, and he recently came back into my life. He is extremely wealthy and is very keen to get into a relationship (He is 36). I enjoy being around him, and he is a true gentlemen and obviously due to be extremely wealthy I know that he will look after me (He is already trying to get me to accept a short trip overseas with him all paid, but I'm just a little unsure at the moment). My only problem is that while I enjoy being in his presence, and he is so kind to me and goes out of his way to make me feel positive, I just am not in anyway shape or form physically attracted to him. I've kissed him a couple of times and don't get me wrong it was 'nice', but just nada if you know what I mean. I could learn to 'love him' as he is such a great guy and I want too, is this too big a red flag? Should I still give it a go? (I just don't want to hurt him in the future).

2. My ex from 2 years ago has also come back into my life, is also a nice guy and we parted ways just because we were at different stages in our lives and a few instances made us realize that right then we were better as friends, with possibility of something in the future (and we have stayed friends, and when I mean back into my life, as in he is a lot more present and wants to start hanging out more again). Should I look at trying again with my ex, even though it originally didn't work, however i am SO attracted to him its insane. Not that it's important but he is also quite poor (always has been and it hasn't bothered me, I actually financially supported him for 3 years through Uni). I'm just so torn and 'm losing sight of what is actually important in ensuring a positive / healthy relationship.....

Disclaimer: I hate being single, so I'm not all about that 'be independent'.
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Legend
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-03-19, 04:18

@summerpeur , from what I read it seems like your best bet is to go who you’re attracted to. I don’t know your history from your ex but you seem to be attracted to him. It’s your decision, but I don’t think it’s right for you to be supporting him though, so maybe you should talk about that with him before going out again (if you do). It’s totally ok if you feel like trying it out with the rich guy though, but what you said about not feeling a sparkle or anything is kinda negative. You could always take the trip with him but that might give him false hope if you end up not accepting to be in a relationship. Be careful hun <3
    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Legend
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-03-19, 10:27

I am not familiar with such things but it seems the second guy is the man you love more.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Legend
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-03-19, 10:28

@SummerPeur , going back with the Ex is A No No. It didn't work out the first time for a reason.... TAKE THE TRIP!!!!!!!!!!