User Tag List

View Poll Results: Two favourite 00's singles?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • He Wasn't Man Enough

    30 37.04%
  • Spanish Guitar

    10 12.35%
  • Just Be A Man About It

    6 7.41%
  • Maybe

    1 1.23%
  • Hit The Freeway

    4 4.94%
  • Please

    13 16.05%
  • Trippin'

    3 3.70%
  • Take This Ring

    4 4.94%
  • Suddenly

    2 2.47%
  • Yesterday

    8 9.88%
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1075

Thread: Toni Braxton

  1. #1026
    Pawlu84's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    10 May 2011
    Posts
    3,059
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #1027
    Controlfreak's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    03 Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,472
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 15:21

    Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.

  3. #1028
    Gravity's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2016
    Location
    Luxurious Undergrind
    Posts
    11,513
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Floped and localed

  4. #1029
    Manager
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    4,471
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 16:05

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlfreak
    Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.

    Good lord what is she doing
    Third time now
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

  5. #1030
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 16:40

    Quote Originally Posted by jochen
    Quote Originally Posted by Controlfreak
    Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.

    Good lord what is she doing
    Third time now
    Is she really THAT dumb when it comes to basic finances? Paying tax is a basic.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  6. #1031
    DOSSOME's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 May 2013
    Posts
    12,630
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #1032
    ludichris's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,194
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 04-01-19, 21:32

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlfreak
    Toni's in hot water again with the IRS she owes half a million dollars in back taxes dating back to 2017.
    New album should be called Accountants & Lawyers.

  8. #1033

  9. #1034
    Gravity's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2016
    Location
    Luxurious Undergrind
    Posts
    11,513
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Floped and localed

  10. #1035
    Manager
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    4,471
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

  11. #1036
    Gravity's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2016
    Location
    Luxurious Undergrind
    Posts
    11,513
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 10-01-19, 10:32

    Can't believe people are selling bootlegs for 20 euros.
    Floped and localed

  12. #1037
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 10-01-19, 11:36

    Quote Originally Posted by jochen
    I want this bootleg CD
    Melt was such a gem

    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3647670383
    Just download these songs and rip it. What’s the difference between your rip and their rip?
    At least they were kind enough to share the tracklist
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  13. #1038
    Manager
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    4,471
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

  14. #1039
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 10-01-19, 14:59

    Quote Originally Posted by jochen
    I am too lazy and the CD looks great
    The CD does look great
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  15. #1040
    dylonj's Avatar

    Join Date
    27 Jul 2018
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 10-01-19, 15:55

    I really hope she wins a Grammy for As Long As I Live. It's a great throwback feel good song.

  16. #1041
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 02:11

    It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.

    I'm so glad people are over Oprah. She always played it safe and acted like she's everyone's friend (Justin Timberlake, Harvey Weinstein, etc.) but she always made sure that it was towards her brand's convenience especially when the public starts to generate a bigger opinion.
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  17. #1042
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 04:53

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.
    If there is anyone that can give Toni advice, it’s Oprah. She has the knowledge and experience. Oprah is extremely intellectual and financially savvy. She was also not born out of a wealthy home and has created a massive portfolio. She is very inspiring when she speaks. I will separate her friendships from the value that she offers through her speeches. She is one of the ones I search for on YouTube to listen to inspirational speeches.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  18. #1043
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,258
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 11-01-19, 04:55

    Oprah is a preachy wannabe hypocrite. Toni forever

  19. #1044
    Manager
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2008
    Location
    Germany, Hannover
    Posts
    4,471
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

  20. #1045
    quilmrt's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Sep 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 15-01-19, 17:35

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by jochen
    I want this bootleg CD
    Melt was such a gem

    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3647670383
    Just download these songs and rip it. What’s the difference between your rip and their rip?
    At least they were kind enough to share the tracklist
    Oooh I don't have 50% of these! Will have to track them down - thankful for the list!

  21. #1046
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 16-01-19, 00:37

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    It's none of Oprah's business if Toni spends more than what she earns. Toni is not asking for financial advice, and coming from someone who was born in poverty as well, she had no right to put Toni in shame.
    If there is anyone that can give Toni advice, it’s Oprah. She has the knowledge and experience. Oprah is extremely intellectual and financially savvy. She was also not born out of a wealthy home and has created a massive portfolio. She is very inspiring when she speaks. I will separate her friendships from the value that she offers through her speeches. She is one of the ones I search for on YouTube to listen to inspirational speeches.
    Oprah embarrassed Toni on national television. That is not the proper way to give advice. If she wanted to help out (even if Toni didn't ask her for help), the best thing she could have done was to talk to Toni backstage during that episode. As always, Oprah exploited her situation by calling her out while she interviewed her for the ratings.

    Oprah is a smart woman, obviously, but she is a businesswoman and brand entity first. There's always something she wants in return with what she does.
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  22. #1047
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 16-01-19, 06:14

    I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  23. #1048
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-01-19, 00:10

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear
    It's a different case if its for the ratings. :-? :-?
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  24. #1049
    Guru's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2006
    Location
    On ukmix.org
    Posts
    25,788
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 17-01-19, 19:19

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru
    I’d rather have friends that are upfront with me, than call me aside quietly and talk to me. Even if it’s something I don’t want to hear
    It's a different case if its for the ratings. :-? :-?
    We love making assumptions on this forum (not just you)
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

  25. #1050
    quilmrt's Avatar

    Join Date
    08 Sep 2010
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    161
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-01-19, 21:02

    Has anyone seen a set list from her recent tour? Debating if I want to go in a few weeks.
    No one has updated setlist.fm (my go-to for setlists), so wondering if there are other boards out there that may have some info.

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •