Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Sun October 24th, 2010, 18:16

Though the photos look a little Photoshopped much to me, she looks gorgeus

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Thu October 28th, 2010, 00:03

As much as she has flopped with her music career, Jennifer is still an important star , a very profitable name on her own and she ain't no Ashanti, Ciara or Brandy as much as BRAVE flopped or sold less than these so-called personalities!
    She made 12 milli off her name alone! Get that !

by » Sat October 30th, 2010, 15:08

Her kids are so cute in the Gucci campaign and she looks so young, its unbelieveable. Also Jlo will always be a star, people like to focus on the negative instaed of the poitive, her music career slowed down post Rebirth, Because Sony didnt give a damn but still sold decently, she was also going through a huge backlash, due to overexposure, came back with a bestselling Spanish album in 07, but Brave flopped, I dont really care that it flopped because it was great and then went on and had some kids. Her most recent film The Back up Plan, grossed 77 million worldwide, with her carrying the film alone, in dying film genre afer a 5 year break form commercial films, won some awards and has become the highset paid tv female judge in America. I'm proud of her and I know her next album will suceed

by » Thu November 4th, 2010, 10:30

In the studio with the creative genius @RedOne_official and the beautiful @JLo!! This song is a beast!!
    http://twitter.com/ChrisTEKORyan

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Fri November 5th, 2010, 01:34

Quote Originally Posted by cornibert
    In the studio with the creative genius @RedOne_official and the beautiful @JLo!! This song is a beast!!
    http://twitter.com/ChrisTEKORyan
    music to my ears
    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Fri November 5th, 2010, 01:42

Quote Originally Posted by cornibert
    Her kids are so cute in the Gucci campaign and she looks so young, its unbelieveable. Also Jlo will always be a star, people like to focus on the negative instaed of the poitive, her music career slowed down post Rebirth, Because Sony didnt give a damn but still sold decently, she was also going through a huge backlash, due to overexposure, came back with a bestselling Spanish album in 07, but Brave flopped, I dont really care that it flopped because it was great and then went on and had some kids. Her most recent film The Back up Plan, grossed 77 million worldwide, with her carrying the film alone, in dying film genre afer a 5 year break form commercial films, won some awards and has become the highset paid tv female judge in America. I'm proud of her and I know her next album will suceed

Legend
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

by » Fri November 5th, 2010, 21:46

Her Brave album is actually quite good and I'm no fan!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Thu November 11th, 2010, 20:36

"Brave" was the only album that did not sell good, "On the 6", "J.Lo", the remix album and "This is me..then" were huge hit albums! "Rebirth" had only "Get right" as a single and sold over 3 million copies, so it's a big success. "Como ama una mujer" was a hit album in spanish, that's no question, she broke records with it, but she had not any mainstream or radio friendly songs on it to go on with more singles. Well and they ruined "Brave" because she was pregnant at that time and wasn't able to promote it well. Sony was no longer the right label for her, i am so happy she is with DefJam now and they cook a hot album right now, she will sell a few more millions with "Love?"
    Been on UKMIX Big Brother 2 in 2009 and did my own game "The Abandoned Village" in late 2009!

Roadie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

by » Fri December 10th, 2010, 11:45

Official (?) album cover ?

Jennifer Lopez Barbara Walters' 10 Most Fascinating People of 2010 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1tcn0uA ... r_embedded

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed December 22nd, 2010, 09:06

She's rocking the new L'Oreal commercial
    Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Wed December 22nd, 2010, 09:43

Love that she's flaunting her famous butt again!

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Pleasure over matter.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

by » Wed December 22nd, 2010, 09:51

Quote Originally Posted by RaFanatic
    She's hot
    She keeps getting hotter and hotter

Legend
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

by » Wed December 22nd, 2010, 14:22

She better release a radio-friendly uptempo R&B/dance track. No more Hold You Down, Louboutins, Fresh Out the Oven kind of tracks.

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Wed December 22nd, 2010, 15:24

Damn, JLo is so damnnn hot !!!
    This L'oreal Behind The scenes clip is just epic! She is so damn gorgeous!

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 03:12

She really is working hard right now!
    All her new material is super duper hot! OMFG!

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 11:28

Jennifer Lopez - Good Hit (Music Video)

Produced by Tricky Stewart, written by The-Dream,

will appear on album Love. The video is 1:20 long.

It's a exclusive. It has just leaked from a producers

official site so take it asap before they delete it.

They say that it's only a teaser, but it's unknown

if the full music video will be actually released...

*links deleted*

Or watch online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_kI21pPJQ
    You like them hot dudes? We do too. Every day:
    http://fitstuds.blogspot.com

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 11:36

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1whoa

*links deleted*

What only 1:20 dont believe it will be only 1:20 long it makes no sense :-?

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 12:29

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1whoa

*links deleted*

Take off those download link,its against the rules
    Pleasure over matter.

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 14:22

^^ True!
    It is against the rules to post illegal download links on UKMix. Please don't do so again in future.

Legend
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

by » Sun January 16th, 2011, 14:38

Don't want to spam, but since my article's been picked up by several Jennifer Lopez fansites (on their forums etc.) I just wanted to share it in full. It's obviously my point of view on J.Lo's career so far and long-awaited comeback:

The Rise, Fall And Comeback Of Jennifer Lopez

Jenny from the block is back and ready to take her crown.

2011 will be the year of Jennifer Lopez’s comeback. Not only will she release her long-awaited new studio album ‘Love?’, she will also star in the new season of American Idol as one of the new found judges. After a failed attempt to release ‘Love?’ last year (with two flopped ‘buzz singles’) and a label switch, it looks like the tables have finally turned for the latin pop singer. A demo version of the first single ‘On The Floor‘, featuring rapper Pitbull, leaked online and reactions have been really positive thus far. Will Jenny from the block be able to take the crown of pop again?

In the late 90?s, Jennifer Lopez made her singing debut with the release of ‘If You Had My Love‘. The song was an instant smash, peaked at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and became a huge global hit. Her debut album ‘On The 6? was received very well and the follow up singles from the record became hit after hit. Jennifer’s mix of latin influenced pop music couldn’t have been released at a better time. At the time latin pop was very popular and artists like Gloria Estefan, Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin were storming the charts. Jennifer quickly became an established name in pop music.

After the success of her debut, the sophomore album ‘J.Lo’ was released. The release of the album (that was more urban orientated) and hit singles like ‘Love Don’t Cost A Thing‘ and ‘Ain’t It Funny‘ took Jennifer’s popularity to another level. ‘J.Lo’ quickly became a brand name. Jennifer played in several big block busters and even released her own perfume line. If that wasn’t enough, she also released a very succesful remix edition of the ‘J.Lo’ album (titled ‘J to tha L-O!’), that became one of the best selling remix albums in history. The perfume line was later expanded with a clothing- and jewelry line.

In 2002, barely three years after the release of her debut album, Jennifer’s third record ‘This Is Me.. Then’ was released. It’s lead single ‘Jenny From The Block‘ became a classic in today’s pop culture. There was a lot of fuss about the song’s accompanying video, as former hubby Ben Affleck was starring in it. The couple’s lovey dovey behaviour became a willing subject of jokes and parodies in the media, but it was Jennifer who had the last laugh when her single ‘All I Have‘, featuring LL Cool J, became her fourth Billboard Hot 100 number 1 hit single. J.Lo was the queen of the charts and one of the biggest stars of that time. She was simply everywhere, wether people liked it or not.

When the promotion for the album was over and done, Jennifer took the time to work on her new record. In the meantime she starred in a couple of movies that weren’t all that succesful. The new album was released early 2005, two and a half years after the release of ‘This Is Me.Then’. The album got the name ‘Rebirth’ and it’s first single ‘Get Right‘ was another dancefloor filler. The single became a huge hit in Europe and Australia, but couldn’t live up to it’s expectations in the United States. Although the song was a hit, peaking at #12 on the BB Hot 100, it was relatively not as big as Jennifer’s previous singles. The album debuted at #2 in the chart, but didn’t show much longtivety. When the second single ‘Hold You Down‘ flopped, no more singles from the album were released. Jennifer went back to the studio to work on new music and two years later her first full Spanish album ‘Como Ama una Mujer’ was released. Although the album wasn’t a commercial success in the United States, it was well received by the critics. A few months later a full new studio album was released. ‘Brave’ again wasn’t the success Jennifer and the label had hoped for, but the album’s first single ‘Do It Well‘, became a minor hit.

With her last two studio albums underperforming, the pressure to make a succesful comeback in camp J.Lo is quite big. In 2010 she set first steps to release the album, by dropping the buzz single ‘Fresh Out The Oven‘. The song didn’t do any damage on the chart and it’s follow up single ‘Louboutins‘ couldn’t break the ice either. The flop of the singles meant a departure from her longtime partner and recordlabel Epic Records. Not much later Def Jam Recordings confirmed that Jennifer was signed by the label and that the singer was working on new material for the album ‘Love?’. It’s been confirmed that Jennifer has been working with big producers Danja, Darkchild, David Guetta, Stargate and Jean Baptiste. She also worked with Wynter Gordon, who has written a couple of songs for Jenny. The album’s expected to get released this Spring and the new single, ‘On The Floor’, is expected to be released soon. We do think Jennifer has everything it takes to make a succesful comeback again, but a lot will depend on marketing and promotion. It’s been years since she got a big chart hit, so a lot of today’s teens, a very important market in the music industry, simply don’t know who singer Jennifer Lopez is. The recordlabel has to market her as a new artist and understand that they cannot ride on the success of the past. The fact that ‘On The Floor’ samples the classic hit ‘Lambada’ will hopefully do wonders for the song’s success. We do love the fact there’s another latin influenced Jennifer Lopez song coming out. It’s been way too long.

source: MonkeyBeats.net

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    P=MC2's Top 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Pleasure over matter.