User Tag List

Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 2755

Thread: Beyoncé :: Charts & Sales History

  1. #251

    Join Date
    08 Jul 2009
    Location
    WE-HO
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 15:35

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayonce
    lol that was befre we know cetifications.
    i hope you read weell that thread again. then you will understand it someday
    Yea but shipments are not counted towards actual sales even if that was the case. I was tracking sakes myself and I came up with the 6.3M figure.
    Ignore this new troll-don't try to even engage his ignorant behind.
    Keep the thread open
    I AM the Living memory of MIchael Jackson

  2. #252
    Manager
    Join Date
    29 May 2008
    Posts
    4,458
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 15:46

    I think the album has sold close to 6.5 million.

  3. #253

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 18:44

    Quote Originally Posted by peediddy
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayonce
    lol that was befre we know cetifications.
    i hope you read weell that thread again. then you will understand it someday
    Yea but shipments are not counted towards actual sales even if that was the case. I was tracking sakes myself and I came up with the 6.3M figure.
    Ignore this new troll-don't try to even engage his ignorant behind.
    Keep the thread open
    Not a troll sweetie

  4. #254

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 18:46

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_thebest
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    From my understanding and many other fans, IAM only sold 350+ in 2010. I remember when the album finally hit the 6M mark a year ago and how so many folks were excited.
    Well your understanding are very wrong especially since it sold 243,000 copies this year only in the Uk, 260,000 copies in the Us and 50,000 in Australia...
    Im looking at the Uk end charts right now and you are wrong.

  5. #255

    Join Date
    02 Jan 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 18:54

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_thebest
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    From my understanding and many other fans, IAM only sold 350+ in 2010. I remember when the album finally hit the 6M mark a year ago and how so many folks were excited.
    Well your understanding are very wrong especially since it sold 243,000 copies this year only in the Uk, 260,000 copies in the Us and 50,000 in Australia...
    Im looking at the Uk end charts right now and you are wrong.
    Yes, he's wrong, he forgot 700 copies

    UK TOP 200 ALBUMS 2010

    48 48 243700 Beyonce I Am…Sasha Fierce 1377400

  6. #256

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 19:02

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveBeyonce
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_thebest
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    From my understanding and many other fans, IAM only sold 350+ in 2010. I remember when the album finally hit the 6M mark a year ago and how so many folks were excited.
    Well your understanding are very wrong especially since it sold 243,000 copies this year only in the Uk, 260,000 copies in the Us and 50,000 in Australia...
    Im looking at the Uk end charts right now and you are wrong.
    Yes, he's wrong, he forgot 700 copies

    UK TOP 200 ALBUMS 2010

    48 48 243700 Beyonce I Am…Sasha Fierce 1377400
    Yea ok..

  7. #257
    Speechless's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    03 Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,555
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 19:06

    LOL! he has run out of words

  8. #258

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 19:14

    Quote Originally Posted by Speechless
    LOL! he has run out of words
    No its just thr chart at buzzjackforun has something differently.

  9. #259
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    20 Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,828
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 19:18

    Ty ILoveBeyonce & Carlo for posting proof of sales
    My Favs
    Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

  10. #260

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 19:55

    Ok sorry guys. IAM is around the 6.4-6.5M like someone said.

  11. #261
    Manager
    Join Date
    11 May 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,662
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 20:02

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechless
    LOL! he has run out of words
    No its just thr chart at buzzjackforun has something differently.
    No, it's that you're incorrect and ignoring everyone who are providing proof that disproves your claims.

    It's at virtually 7 million copies sold Worldwide.
    no shade, no hate

  12. #262
    Manager
    Join Date
    29 May 2008
    Posts
    4,458
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 20:05

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLovett
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechless
    LOL! he has run out of words
    No its just thr chart at buzzjackforun has something differently.
    No, it's that you're incorrect and ignoring everyone who are providing proof that disproves your claims.

    It's at virtually 7 million copies sold Worldwide.
    6.5 Million sold seems about right.

  13. #263
    Roadie
    Join Date
    19 Dec 2009
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 20:06

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechless
    LOL! he has run out of words
    No its just thr chart at buzzjackforun has something differently.
    http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.ph ... pic=123419

    48 48 243700 Beyonce I Am…Sasha Fierce 1377400


  14. #264

    Join Date
    09 Jul 2006
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 20:12

    Quote Originally Posted by cutiespie
    I think the album has sold close to 6.5 million.
    Yeah this is correct. It's not that serious a deal to be at each other's throats over...like I said, 6 million WW is a great achievement for the era! If you guys keep this up, this topic will be locked like the last one

  15. #265

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 20:36

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLovett
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechless
    LOL! he has run out of words
    No its just thr chart at buzzjackforun has something differently.
    No, it's that you're incorrect and ignoring everyone who are providing proof that disproves your claims.

    It's at virtually 7 million copies sold Worldwide.

    I was only off by 100-200K. Like I said before its not that serious.

  16. #266
    carlo_thebest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Oct 2006
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    11,737
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:00

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc

    I was only off by 100-200K. Like I said before its not that serious.
    No you wrote 350k while only in 3 countries it sold 550k...That's a big difference and put it very close to 7M even with your low estimations...Then you can say that it sold 6.7M and it could be even right...
    Just like we are saying 7M shipped...
    BEYONCE 120.000.000 Records Worldwide

    Beyoncé is Billboard Female Artist of the Decade!

  17. #267
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    23 Oct 2010
    Location
    New York City, USA
    Posts
    1,032
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:04

    Thank u Carlo & ILoveBeyonce for setting the troll right... Kendall, you're excused...
    Queen Bey | Nicki Minaj | Rihanna | Alicia Keys | Mariah Carey | Alexandra Burke

  18. #268

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:13

    Quote Originally Posted by carlo_thebest
    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc

    I was only off by 100-200K. Like I said before its not that serious.
    No you wrote 350k while only in 3 countries it sold 550k...That's a big difference and put it very close to 7M even with your low estimations...Then you can say that it sold 6.7M and it could be even right...
    Just like we are saying 7M shipped...
    Like you said earlier, the 6.5M figure seems more accurate. I said it was 6.3M.

  19. #269

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:17

    Quote Originally Posted by forever9481
    Thank u Carlo & ILoveBeyonce for setting the troll right... Kendall, you're excused...
    You can stop with the name calling. Im actually a Desting Child and Beyonce fan. You dont wanna go there with me sweetie.

  20. #270
    Manager
    Join Date
    29 May 2008
    Posts
    4,458
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:21

    Some people are so over dramatic!

  21. #271
    Hugo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    40,796
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:23

    Quote Originally Posted by kendallamc
    Quote Originally Posted by forever9481
    Thank u Carlo & ILoveBeyonce for setting the troll right... Kendall, you're excused...
    You can stop with the name calling. Im actually a Desting Child and Beyonce fan. You dont wanna go there with me sweetie.
    There's no need to be so harsh on kendallamc, he was just presenting his numbers..

    Anyway welcome to ukmix!
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

  22. #272

    Join Date
    29 Jan 2010
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Wed January 26th, 2011, 23:24

    Quote Originally Posted by cutiespie
    Some people are so over dramatic!
    Exactly. I even aplogozied for my error. Some of these people need a reality check.

  23. #273
    Hugo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    40,796
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Thu January 27th, 2011, 16:29

    Spanish Year-End Charts 2010

    20 LADY GAGA / BEYONCE TELEPHONE UNIVERSAL *

    49 BEYONCE SWEET DREAMS SONY MUSIC
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

  24. #274
    DnBLover's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    21 Dec 2009
    Location
    PT-NO
    Posts
    14,856
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Thu January 27th, 2011, 16:36

    ^
    * = GOLD

    Don't if we already had this information but even if we did, it's still great to remember
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

  25. #275

    Join Date
    02 Jan 2009
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Thu January 27th, 2011, 17:20

    Quote Originally Posted by BLover
    ^
    * = GOLD

    Don't if we already had this information but even if we did, it's still great to remember

    It's platinum now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •