User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 100

Thread: Trey Songz

  1. #26
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-03-11, 21:34

    So, people from the UK, did you guys attend to Ne-Yo's concert to see Trey?

    Here's the feedback:
    http://www.treysongz.com/news/5e3896-tr ... -standard/

    Soulculture.co.uk Interview:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqcbQAwb ... r_embedded

    * He'll appear on Chipmunk's song "Take Off" (first time collaborating with a UK artist)
    * He also want to work with UK producers and praising Tinie Tempah

  2. #27
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-03-11, 12:08

    I went and it was AAAMMMAAZZINNGGG I enjoyed his set more than Ne-Yo's actually!!!! He sang a few covers namely Use Somebody and Love The Way You Lie.

    My fave moment was when he ripped off his tanktop during Neighbours Know My Name I almost died Then when he thrust his pelvic during some songs.. LAWD TAKE ME HIGHER!!!!! His vocals were GREAT!! Which is saying something because I've always thought he's a poor live singer from his tv performances. He has that charisma like he can really keep the crowd hyped and he's a smooth talker!! I will deffo go to see him again omggg!!!!

    Although I didn't like how he only talks to the ladies though... us fellas are horny too
    Emeli | Taylor

  3. #28
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:13

    Just realised Trey is going on tour in the UK (as in not as NeYo supporting act). I'm tempted to go to the Birmingham gig in April But I don't wanna be the only guy there though
    Emeli | Taylor

  4. #29
    Superstar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    Just realised Trey is going on tour in the UK (as in not as NeYo supporting act). I'm tempted to go to the Birmingham gig in April But I don't wanna be the only guy there though
    I had no idea you were a guy!!!!

    You were the only guy at the concert w/Ne Yo??
    Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

  5. #30
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:20

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmosi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    Just realised Trey is going on tour in the UK (as in not as NeYo supporting act). I'm tempted to go to the Birmingham gig in April But I don't wanna be the only guy there though
    I had no idea you were a guy!!!!

    You were the only guy at the concert w/Ne Yo??
    OMG my cover is blown lolol

    And no I wasn't but it was pretty much a Ne Yo concert so there were a mixed audience; guys girls oldies etc. But Trey is going on solo tour next month and I'm sure it's gonna be primarily horny girls attending. I already asked my fag hag tho she said she wanna go so I think I might go
    Emeli | Taylor

  6. #31
    Superstar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:25

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    Quote Originally Posted by Wmosi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    Just realised Trey is going on tour in the UK (as in not as NeYo supporting act). I'm tempted to go to the Birmingham gig in April But I don't wanna be the only guy there though
    I had no idea you were a guy!!!!

    You were the only guy at the concert w/Ne Yo??
    OMG my cover is blown lolol

    And no I wasn't but it was pretty much a Ne Yo concert so there were a mixed audience; guys girls oldies etc. But Trey is going on solo tour next month and I'm sure it's gonna be primarily horny girls attending. I already asked my fag hag tho she said she wanna go so I think I might go
    LOL.
    I'm pretty sure you'll find some guys there lol!! Such concerts are usually full of both horny men+women.
    Though it's only the girls that get shout outs.

    You need to post a pic in the Picture thread!
    Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

  7. #32
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:29

    OMG no lol im shy. Only a few people on here have seen my pics

    My friend just bought the tickets! YESSS I cannot wait
    Emeli | Taylor

  8. #33
    Superstar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 16:51

    LOL!
    Have fun awkwardly faking your lack of excitement when Trey takes his shirt off at the Concert!
    While gradually you're dying inside....
    Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

  9. #34
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 17:05

    I didn't fake my excitement at all when I saw him opening for NeYo! The girls around me look at me in a weird way though
    Emeli | Taylor

  10. #35
    Superstar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,674
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 17:17

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    I didn't fake my excitement at all when I saw him opening for NeYo! The girls around me look at me in a weird way though

    I saw that on an Usher concert once! The guys who brought their girlfriends to see the show were the ones screaming the loudest when Usher took off his shirt.
    Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

  11. #36
    Manager
    Join Date
    14 Dec 2008
    Location
    Beauty School
    Posts
    4,460
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 04-03-11, 18:19

    Quote Originally Posted by Wmosi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooriah
    I didn't fake my excitement at all when I saw him opening for NeYo! The girls around me look at me in a weird way though

    I saw that on an Usher concert once! The guys who brought their girlfriends to see the show were the ones screaming the loudest when Usher took off his shirt.
    Oh dear
    Emeli | Taylor

  12. #37
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #38
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,701
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  14. #39
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #40
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 01-06-11, 19:13

    You know, I used to hate Trey Songz with a passion that burned hotter than the sun.

    Then I listened to Ready. Ever since then, he's been growing on me like dry root.

    What do you guys think of his new album?
    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
    --Katy Perry

  16. #41
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-06-11, 14:47

    ^ To me, "Passion, Pain, Pleasure" was in the same level as "Ready".

  17. #42
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,741
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 02-06-11, 15:20

    I know him because of 'Already Taken', then I started to listen to some songs from Passion, Pain & Pleasure, actually they're really great.

    But then, I tried listening to his very first materials from Trey Day and OMG actually they're a looooooooot better. 'Last Time' & 'Can't Help But Wait' are my jams right now, and they both >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  18. #43
    TheRealest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Dec 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    14,863
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  19. #44
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-06-11, 02:05

    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    I know him because of 'Already Taken', then I started to listen to some songs from Passion, Pain & Pleasure, actually they're really great.

    But then, I tried listening to his very first materials from Trey Day and OMG actually they're a looooooooot better. 'Last Time' & 'Can't Help But Wait' are my jams right now, and they both >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Yeah, "Can't Help But Wait" was actually his debut single if memory serves me correctly.

    I have yet to listen to Ready or Passion, Pain & Pleasure all the way through. I'm putting it off for a raining day because it's simply too long ...

    But seriously, I need some new records and I'm getting Passion, Pain & Pleasure...
    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
    --Katy Perry

  20. #45
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-06-11, 02:30

    ^ No, his debut single was "I Gotta Make It" with Twista.

  21. #46
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  22. #47
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-07-11, 11:36

    Congrats, Trey!

    He's scoring a leading role in "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D" movie which it hits theaters October 5, 2012

    http://www.vibevixen.com/2011/07/midday ... ror-movie/
    http://www.rap-up.com/2011/07/19/trey-s ... more-91347

  23. #48
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-08-11, 19:09

    The endorsements keep on coming: he's the spokesperson for the new Rocawear cologne:
    http://www.vibevixen.com/2011/08/men-in ... n-cologne/

  24. #49
    Ruthymon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    22 Feb 2005
    Location
    #thisisamerica
    Posts
    8,156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  25. #50
    Superstar
    Join Date
    01 Jun 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,637
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 15-09-11, 21:17

    Ooooohh...

    Which one is he rapping on?
    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
    --Katy Perry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •