User Tag List

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1809

Thread: Kelly Rowland :: "Here I Am" Era

  1. #1
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 14:52

    ..........................HERE I AM.............................



    Release Date : July 22, 2011
    Format: CD, digital download
    Label : Universal Motown
    Genre : R&B, Pop

    Chart Positions

    Canadian Albums Chart : 45
    UK R&B Albums Chart : 16
    US Billboard 200 : 3
    US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums : 1
    Australian ARIA Albums Chart : 61
    UK Albums Chart : 126

    US Sales : 118,495

    ...........................................................................

    .............Commander - First Single.................



    Peak Positions/Charts


    Australia : 61
    Australia Dance : 11
    Austria : 23
    Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia): 2
    Belgium (Ultratip Flanders): 2
    Canadian Hot 100 : 55
    Czech Republic : 16
    Denmark : 23
    European : 25
    Finland : 20
    France : 54
    Germany : 16
    Hungary : 25
    Ireland : 13
    Netherlands : 33
    New Zealand : 16
    Norway : 19
    Scotland : 10
    Slovakia : 2
    Sweden : 26
    Switzerland : 46
    UK Singles : 9
    UK Dance : 2
    US Hot Dance Club Songs : 1

    UK Charts Positions : 52-17-13-9-11-15-14-18-19-21-27-34-38-45-53-57-69-58-67-84-OUT (20 weeks)

    UK Sales (Estimated) ~275,000

    UK Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #91 (05 Jun 2010)
    Highest Position: #5
    Most recent chart position: #92 (16 Oct 2010)
    Days on UK Songs Chart: 134

    Italian Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #62 (13 Jul 2010)
    Highest Position: #62
    Most recent chart position: #86 (01 Sep 2010)
    Days on Italian Songs Chart: 26

    French Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #99 (03 Jun 2010)
    Highest Position: #20
    Most recent chart position: #100 (18 Sep 2010)
    Days on French Songs Chart: 88

    Spanish Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #93 (03 Aug 2010)
    Highest Position: #54
    Most recent chart position: #87 (03 Aug 2010)
    Days on Spanish Songs Chart: 41

    Canadian Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #91 (12 Aug 2010)
    Highest Position: #40
    Most recent chart position: #98 (22 Sep 2010)
    Days on Canadian Songs Chart: 40

    Certifications : NZ - Gold

    .............Motivation - Second Single.................



    Peak Positions/Charts

    Australia Urban : 36
    UK R&B : 38
    US Billboard Hot 100 : 17
    US Pop Songs (Billboard): 36
    US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs : 1

    US Itunes Positions :
    Release date: 26 Jul 2011
    Chart debut: #44 (12 Apr 2011)
    Highest Position: #23
    Most recent chart position: #36 (04 Aug 2011)
    Days on US Songs Chart: 114

    German Itunes Positions :
    Chart debut: #88 (22 Apr 2011)
    Highest Position: #79
    Most recent chart position: #79 (23 Apr 2011)
    Days on German Songs Chart: 2

    US Sales (Estimated) - 909,137
    Certifications : US - Gold

    Spend 7 weeks on number 1 on US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs

    Airplay Audience - 72.475 (+ 0.371)

    .............Lay It On Me - Third Single.................



    Peak Positions/Charts

    US Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Songs : 10
    US Hot Digital Songs : 126

    Airplay Audience - 1.895 (+0.098) (most recent)

    When Love Takes Over UK Sales : 535,000 (thanks to BLover)
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  2. #2
    jordi_89's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2007
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    7,866
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:00

    in my opinion Ms Kelly deserved to be WAY more successful :-? and i doubt it even went Gold in the US, but if it was, i'm so happy for her

    oh and they should have released the 3rd album MONTHS ago, but also they should have released Commander in the US and promoted it, and then they should have released Rose Colored Glasses as the 2nd single there, but well, not only radios boicot her, also her label treats her SO bad :-?

  3. #3
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:12

    i know... I think that commander could be BIG hit in us only if they released it and promote it... What a stupid label oh, i found this on Wikipedia "based on Billboard did receive gold certification on RIAA" it's 4 the Ms. Kelly Hope it's true Oh, yes... Commander certified Gold in New Zeland At least 1 certification
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  4. #4
    jordi_89's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2007
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    7,866
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:22

    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Commander certified Gold in New Zeland At least 1 certification
    it only has received one OFFICIAL cert? :-? it went Top 20 all across Europe and Top 10 in UK, Germany (i think), and few more countries, so i thought it would have had more certs :-? and for it's sales it could be AT LEAST Silver in the UK i think...

  5. #5
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,718
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:24

    Commander - ~260,000 UK [eligible for Silver]

  6. #6
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:26

    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Commander certified Gold in New Zeland At least 1 certification
    it only has received one OFFICIAL cert? :-? it went Top 20 all across Europe and Top 10 in UK, Germany (i think), and few more countries, so i thought it would have had more certs :-? and for it's sales it could be AT LEAST Silver in the UK i think...
    yeah, your right.. probably her label didn't certified it... :( argghhhh... so mad on them
    well, hope new era will be better, hope she'll promote and be just... everywhere...
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  7. #7
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:27

    Quote Originally Posted by 04wayne
    Commander - ~260,000 UK [eligible for Silver]
    and why didn't they certified it???
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  8. #8
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,718
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:30

    Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI

  9. #9
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:35

    Quote Originally Posted by 04wayne
    Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
    that is just not fair... :( but... why don;t she promotr herself in UK.. I mean she's big there... Even her so called "flop single" commander has sold over 200,000 and without promotion... And simply deep debuted 1 there, and got platinum certification, and even Ms. Kelly is eligible 4 silver... The best debut on chart of all her singles are always in UK...
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35,805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:47

    Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

    Say no to streaming!

  11. #11
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:52

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
    you're probably right.. i mean Simply Deep got a LOT of certifications a it was sold 2 mill copes, and Ms. Kelly have 4 certifications witch don't have sources 4 any of those cert, and it sold 3 mill copies.. Do somebody know exact sales 4 Ms. Kelly...
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  12. #12
    UKMusicLova's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Sep 2006
    Location
    On a Cosmic journey
    Posts
    30,719
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 15:55

    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Quote Originally Posted by 04wayne
    Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
    that is just not fair... :( but... why don;t she promotr herself in UK.. I mean she's big there... Even her so called "flop single" commander has sold over 200,000 and without promotion... And simply deep debuted 1 there, and got platinum certification, and even Ms. Kelly is eligible 4 silver... The best debut on chart of all her singles are always in UK...
    "Commander" had quite a bit promo in the UK! She did Graham Norton which is big promo.

    It just didn't peak as high because they released it ridiculously early, but at least it had longetivity.

  13. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    35,805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 16:06

    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
    you're probably right.. i mean Simply Deep got a LOT of certifications a it was sold 2 mill copes, and Ms. Kelly have 4 certifications witch don't have sources 4 any of those cert, and it sold 3 mill copies.. Do somebody know exact sales 4 Ms. Kelly...
    After that, I looked up those 4 certifications and UK, Australia and USA certifications are wrong!
    I don't know where to find Japanese certifications so I couldn't look them up.
    Media-Traffic says that the album sold 139k when being under the top 40, so even with some smaller sales (Media Traffic only collects sales for albums in the top 40), it seems unlikely that the album sold more than 300-400k, though some sources say that it should have sold more. The album was in the top 20 in only one country where should big sales come from?

    Timmy
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

    Say no to streaming!

  14. #14
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 16:33

    Quote Originally Posted by UKMusicLova
    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Quote Originally Posted by 04wayne
    Because she isn't worth the investment; although in the UK, you don't necessarily have to pay for the cert, as long as your label is part of the BPI
    that is just not fair... :( but... why don;t she promotr herself in UK.. I mean she's big there... Even her so called "flop single" commander has sold over 200,000 and without promotion... And simply deep debuted 1 there, and got platinum certification, and even Ms. Kelly is eligible 4 silver... The best debut on chart of all her singles are always in UK...
    "Commander" had quite a bit promo in the UK! She did Graham Norton which is big promo.

    It just didn't peak as high because they released it ridiculously early, but at least it had longetivity.
    well, yeah.. that's true..
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  15. #15
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 16:35

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    Quote Originally Posted by UrOsh
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    Ms. Kelly's sales seem pretty unrealistic. The commercial part of Ms. Kelly's Wikipedia-page has barely sources and with the certifications the album received, I don't expect it to be doing better than 1 mio. worldwide, as her first album (Simply Deep) was doing way better and it was sold 2 mio. times.
    you're probably right.. i mean Simply Deep got a LOT of certifications a it was sold 2 mill copes, and Ms. Kelly have 4 certifications witch don't have sources 4 any of those cert, and it sold 3 mill copies.. Do somebody know exact sales 4 Ms. Kelly...
    After that, I looked up those 4 certifications and UK, Australia and USA certifications are wrong!
    I don't know where to find Japanese certifications so I couldn't look them up.
    Media-Traffic says that the album sold 139k when being under the top 40, so even with some smaller sales (Media Traffic only collects sales for albums in the top 40), it seems unlikely that the album sold more than 300-400k, though some sources say that it should have sold more. The album was in the top 20 in only one country where should big sales come from?

    Timmy
    than you timmy... finally somebody who can tell us the truth... yeah.. I didn't really know.. I just went on wikipedia and it was like that... well, so anybody knows the name of this album??
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  16. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2011
    Location
    Pop Heaven
    Posts
    27,001
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 17:21

    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

  17. #17
    jordi_89's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2007
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    7,866
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri March 11th, 2011, 18:24

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt

  18. #18
    JBmust's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 2010
    Location
    In Your Area
    Posts
    9,948
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun March 13th, 2011, 16:10

    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

  19. #19
    emilhot's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Jun 2009
    Posts
    15,925
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun March 13th, 2011, 16:10

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    not...

  20. #20
    Dave20_'s Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    05 Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,887
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Sun March 13th, 2011, 16:42

    Quote Originally Posted by emilhot
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    not...

  21. #21
    jordi_89's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2007
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    7,866
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon March 14th, 2011, 04:07

    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years

  22. #22
    Manager
    Join Date
    25 Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,698
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon March 14th, 2011, 05:11

    [quote=jordi_89]
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by "jordi_89":3qng2oph
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    in Germany-commander just #16 and not top10
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years [/quote:3qng2oph]
    It doesn't matter if Commander or Only Girl is better. The point is Commander is a good song and was Kelly's best single since Dilemma, but for some unknown reason it didn't perform as good as it deserved.
    to the infinity and Beyoncé.

  23. #23
    jordi_89's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2007
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    7,866
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon March 14th, 2011, 05:49

    [quote=RunDevilRun]
    Quote Originally Posted by jordi_89
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by "jordi_89":1q4r0r4h
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years
    It doesn't matter if Commander or Only Girl is better. The point is Commander is a good song and was Kelly's best single since Dilemma, but for some unknown reason it didn't perform as good as it deserved.[/quote:1q4r0r4h]

    you're right, and also Rose Colored Glasses which is probably one of her best songs ever released (for me is her best single), flopped even harder and it didn't even had a proper release and promo in the US :-?

  24. #24
    Roadie
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2011
    Location
    WOM - wOrLd Of MuSiC
    Posts
    941
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon March 14th, 2011, 13:31

    [quote=jordi_89][quote=RunDevilRun]
    Quote Originally Posted by "jordi_89":1v52ui1j
    Quote Originally Posted by JeyBeMust
    Quote Originally Posted by "jordi_89":1v52ui1j
    really? i thought it did better there :-? which sucks cause it was the best Dance song of 2010 without a doubt
    Only Girl (In The World) is much better!!!
    you all know i'm the biggest Rihanna stan, and i LOVE Only Girl (In The World), but Commander is one of the best dance hits of the past few years
    It doesn't matter if Commander or Only Girl is better. The point is Commander is a good song and was Kelly's best single since Dilemma, but for some unknown reason it didn't perform as good as it deserved.[/quote:1v52ui1j]

    you're right, and also Rose Colored Glasses which is probably one of her best songs ever released (for me is her best single), flopped even harder and it didn't even had a proper release and promo in the US :-?[/quote:1v52ui1j]

    No, Commander was definitely better song than Only Girl... Yeah RCG is great song, but one of my best Kelly's songs is actually Work.. I don't know why but i loooooveee itt.... And, why didn't they released RCG or even Commander in US? Did they think that these songs will flop there... I actually think that with right promo Commander could be BIG there..
    Britney Spears VS Christina Aguilera!
    Till The World Ends VS I Turn To You
    Sometimes VS Tilt Ya
    https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=82501

  25. #25
    Roadie
    Join Date
    29 Jun 2009
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Mon March 14th, 2011, 14:15

    rcg should have been release in europe , not in usa!!!!there it could be a hit!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •