by » Fri May 6th, 2011, 01:01

Yes.
    Oh I remember it like it was yesterday.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Legend
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon May 9th, 2011, 23:32

Quote Originally Posted by swiftie13
    Can't wait for Ellen!
    Is she going to perform The Story of Us or Mean? I remember reading somewhere (cmt.com, I think) that she'd be performing The Story of Us.
    You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you.

Akini's Top 100 Drag Race Queens: [75-71]

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 10th, 2011, 00:02

Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Can't wait for Ellen!
    Is she going to perform The Story of Us or Mean? I remember reading somewhere (cmt.com, I think) that she'd be performing The Story of Us.
    Yeah, it's TSOU! Can't wait to see the effect of it on iTunes and airplay!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 10th, 2011, 13:36

Taylor Swift’s Final Speak Now Tour Rehearsal:

A Benefit for Tornado Victims

Taylor Swift announced that she is taking the unprecedented step of opening the last dress rehearsal for her Speak Now Tour as a fundraiser to benefit victims of the recent deadly tornadoes in the Southeast.

13,000 fans will get a first look at Taylor’s new show almost a week early, as Taylor is inviting them to attend “Speak Now … Help Now”, her final tour rehearsal, on May 21st at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, a benefit for tornado victims. 100% of the ticket sales will go directly to help tornado victims.

The North American portion of her Speak Now World Tour 2011 kicks off on May 27th in Omaha, Nebraska.

TICKET ONSALE DETAILS

Date - Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time - 10:00am CDT

Price - $50 Outlets - ticketmaster.com

EVENT DETAILS

Location – Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN

Date – Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doors - 6:00pm CDT

Start - 7:30pm CDT

Every attendee will receive a commemorative t-shirt.

PS.This is the reason why i love her so much. She is a kind Girl

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 10th, 2011, 21:55

She is such a sweetheart! I love how she's gonna help.

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Wed May 11th, 2011, 07:50

Quote Originally Posted by rootzsmith
    I didn't know taylor has a forum too. I love all of her songs from speak now except Last kiss.
    Eeee!! It's just my first time in this taylor swift general discussion. I'm such a late. Lol I skip it too!!! This and never grow up. Dear john is just beyond EPIC and i never skip it!!
    Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Wed May 11th, 2011, 21:52

Quote Originally Posted by Dingdong123
    I skip it too!!! This and never grow up. Dear john is just beyond EPIC and i never skip it!!
    We're SO different
    Anything >>>> "Dear John" for me.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Wed May 11th, 2011, 22:07

Mine - I still don't know why it's underrated, I love the lyrics and every time I listen to it I notice it's actually very catchy.

Sparks Fly - I wanna dance every time I her this and think it's the best crossover song in the album besides Mine

Back To December -One of the most epic songs she's done,

Speak Now -Cheesey, really preppy but catchy, probably my 2nd least favorite from the album but I still love it

Dear John - On and off relationship. At times it's sooooo epic, at times it feels long, but never boring.

Mean - Makes me wanna make up a dance to it every time I hear it a la "Hoedown throwdown"

The Story of Us - Makes me jum up and down, never have lost interest in it, can sing everything and sounds "good" except the now now nooooow part.

Never Grow Up - Sad, boring, but not at times, when I really listen to it I like it but usually when I have my music on shuffle I watch out for this song (if I EVER skip a song from this album, this will be the first, but I still haven't #proudofmyself )

Enchanted - THE MOST EPIC SONG EVER CREATED ON THIS EARTH and rest of universe! I love it, one of the songs I call "permanent songs" meaning I can listen to it whenever.

Better Than Revenge - A great tune, makes me sing and dance, generic to a certain extent but in love with it, should be released! Another "permanent song"

Innocent - Love it, but think the live version is miles better, kinda too personal (32 and still growing up now) She could've said something else

Haunted - My favorite from this album (Enchanted is like REALLY close ) want it to be released. Another "permanent song" EPIC

Last Kiss - Could be shorter, on and off relationship like Dear John

Long Live - Long, my favorite song the first time I heard Speak Now, now it's not boring, but not entertaining either but I still love it, especially the "This is ABSURD!" part, now I say the word all the time!, and I like how it's dedicated to us.

This is my opinion.

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 12th, 2011, 02:11

Mine - I love this song. It's so catchy and the lyrics are very heartfelt. (especially the guy's part) However, it's inferior to Love Story which probably has the same song style.

Sparks Fly - This song is the shizz. The hit that BMR needs for the album to rise up again. This is a bit 'anthemic' and is very karaoke-able.

Back To December - A very good ballad but inferior to White Horse. Again I can feel the emotion in the song.

Speak Now - This is amazing. It's YBWM Pt. 2 but the theme matured so much. This song definitely shows Taylor's transition to teen star to a Shania Twain-esque girl.

Dear John - Oh please this is oh so boring. I thought this would be epic but now it's just so boring. Deleted it off iTunes.

Mean - My current favorite. This is probably the best uptempo country song she has ever done. (on par with Our Song) I just feel the lyrics are very basic and repetitive though.

The Story Of Us - A generic safe song. Liked it before but has second thoughts now since it's just an inferior Mine. Hope it'll do well though.

Never Grow Up - This song is so lovely. If Mean didn't exist it would've been my favorite song from this album. This song is so simple and very Taylor.

Enchanted - A very obvious single choice. This is a fan favorite, and I agree that it's epic, would do well in Winter.

Better Than Revenge - another inferior Mine. It's the most instant song though.

Innocent - It's in the same veins of Never Grow Up. This song is great for relaxing.

Haunted - Oh Taylor, I love you but this song is just terrible for my ears. I have never even finished this. Have deleted it from my computer. The plays of it in my Last.Fm is when I was sleeping or something

Last Kiss - for some reason I've never liked this song :-?

Long Live - I love this song. Made me cry.

Ours - OMG This is one of the best tracks she has ever made. This is just so lovely, simple, and very very relaxing.

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 12th, 2011, 02:45

Ours - Very relaxing, chilling, very "cute" singable, not so epic though

If This Was A Movie - My favorite off the Deluxe Edition, EPIC, should've been on standard edition, I can seriously see this as the lead single of Speak Now if Mine was never written.

Superman -The first hundred times I heard this, I was embarrased cause I thought it sucked! Then it grew into me andI love the chorus but I still think it's the worst thing she's ever recorded. Very immature a 7 out of 10. (That's the lowest I'll go for a Taylor song! )

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 12th, 2011, 02:46

OMG Swiftie you are so bad I love Superman

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 12th, 2011, 02:57

Quote Originally Posted by pollei
    OMG Swiftie you are so bad I love Superman
    Well I do too, it's a Taylor Swift song! haha I love everything she does, I think it's just not comparable to any of her songs though, it's not as good. She could've done better on the Deluxe Edition. Though I do love it too

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Thu May 12th, 2011, 03:59

Mine - I still don't know why it's underrated, I love the lyrics and every time I listen to it I notice it's actually very catchy.

Speak Now -Cheesey, really preppy but catchy, probably my 2nd least favorite from the album but I still love it

Enchanted - THE MOST EPIC SONG EVER CREATED ON THIS EARTH and rest of universe! I love it, one of the songs I call "permanent songs" meaning I can listen to it whenever.

Haunted - My favorite from this album (Enchanted is like REALLY close ) want it to be released. Another "permanent song" EPIC
    We have the same opinions on that songs swiftie13!!! Enchanted is just, WOOOOOW!!! It is really really really really really really the most epic song in the world!!! When i was listening to it and the chorus came, i was already blown away, then, when the second verse came, i fell madly in love with it especially on the instruments on that part! Then the instrumental part came, i became speechless!!! When the "please don't be inlove with someone else" part entered, i just fainted. Lol. Truly beyond EPIC!!!!!

I agree with mine. Such underrated!!! i don't know why. it is even better than YBWM imo but wasn't as successful. I like this very much!! Speak now is one of those songs in the album i don't really like, although it is still beautiful especially the cheesy lyrics! Haunted is my second most favorite song on the album after enchanted!!! Very dramatic, cinematic plus the belting part is flawless!! I love the orchestra!! It is just a very very very very beautiful song. I would really prefer it to be released on pop instead of TSOU during the dual release happening now.
    Now show me how much better you are! (So much better yeah?!)

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 13th, 2011, 18:12

Taylor and Ellen on Music Builds: CMT Disaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD8d8A4fiD0

Ellen & taylor are hilarious!!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Fri May 13th, 2011, 20:41

^ I love them both!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkr9zmjo ... re=related

Apparently there are 4 CoverGirl commercials, I've only seen 2, what are the other ones?

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 12:25

SPEAK NOW
    Mine : A-
    Sparks Fly : B
    Back To December : A-
    Speak Now : B+
    Dear John : B
    Mean : A
    The Story Of Us : A-
    Never Grow Up : B
    Enchanted : A+
    Better Than Revenge : B / B-
    Innocent : B
    Haunted : A+
    Last Kiss : A
    Long Live : A

One of the best album of 2010, with Parallels, Sia, Robyn and Goldfrapp. What I really admire in her songs are the lyrics. She is really talented. I love this album, and it was a extremely good surprise when I heard it for the first time. Even if I loved Fearless, SN is much more mature and impressive.

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 13:13

I can finally declare my fave Taylor song

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 15:20

Which one ? Mean ?

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 15:59

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderston
    Which one ? Mean ?
    Nope. The Way I Loved You

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 16:11

My top 5 : Enchanted / Haunted / Untouchable / Last Kiss / You Belong With Me. Or something like this. ^^

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 21:43

Speak Now (In Order of Preference)

Haunted
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Enchanted
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Back To December
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Mine
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Sparks Fly
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    The Story of Us
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    If This Was A Movie
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Better Than Revenge
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Mean
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Innocent
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Dear John
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Last Kiss
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Long Live
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Ours
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Never Grow Up
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Superman
    ||||||||||

Legend
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue May 17th, 2011, 22:39

I've never really got into Speak Now, Mean alone made me want to run for cover, I really do find it that bad. Fearless on the other hand was one of the soundtracks to my summer with Colbie Caillat's Breakthrough last year. Forever & Always = <3