X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason2379
    Legend
    • 09 Nov 2005

Originally posted by preyan
    A trio who was never part of the original line-up but continues with their name? I just don't get it!
    I have no doubt that anything from these three girls with the name Sugababes, will be a flop

Honestly, they should go solo and call it a day because even I would laugh if I heard that the "Sugababes" was coming out with a new album. And yet none of them were part of their formation
    They're gone. Keisha gained rights to the bands name so presumably MKS will now be Sugababes again

Not gonna lie, I fudging love this song

Comment

• sbk
      Superstar
      • 09 Jun 2007

Don't really care for MKS, and they'll likely won't happen just like it didn't the first time around

The iconic lineup with all the hits is MKH
      Amelle is great but had Mutya never left and all this drama never happened, they'd still be here. Sad

Comment

• Westen
        Legend
        • 11 Jun 2013

Originally posted by preyan
        A trio who was never part of the original line-up but continues with their name? I just don't get it!
        I have no doubt that anything from these three girls with the name Sugababes, will be a flop

Honestly, they should go solo and call it a day because even I would laugh if I heard that the "Sugababes" was coming out with a new album. And yet none of them were part of their formation
        Don't act like Siobhan was more Sugababe than Heidi.

Comment

• Erotica
          Legend
          • 15 Mar 2014

Sadly they left with a kinda underwhelming song

Comment

• GetBack
            Legend
            • 11 Jun 2010

Originally posted by sbk
            Don't really care for MKS, and they'll likely won't happen just like it didn't the first time around

The iconic lineup with all the hits is MKH
            Amelle is great but had Mutya never left and all this drama never happened, they'd still be here. Sad
            I agree, they could have been around but I don't think they would have made Sweet 7 with Mutya.

Comment

• Westen
              Legend
              • 11 Jun 2013

I can't believe its already been 4 years since this

Comment

• larces
                Legend
                • 04 Jan 2010

Originally posted by Westen
                Still a bop, right?

Comment

• Westen
                  Legend
                  • 11 Jun 2013

Originally posted by larces
                  Originally posted by Westen
                  Still a bop, right?
                  Yes! I love how it's dark and moody and lifting at the same time

Comment

• Thriller
                    Administrator
                    • 13 Dec 2003

Wish they’d handled this properly as it still stands up as a great pop song - predates Little Mix yet sounds like a blueprint for a lot of their stuff.

Comment

• Westen
                      Legend
                      • 11 Jun 2013

Isn't it amazing how that clip with preview got over 1m views on youtube in just few hours back in May/June 2011, they really had the hype.

I'm sure if Radio 1 picked it up it would've been at least top 5.

Comment

• theMathematician
                        Legend
                        • 31 May 2018

Lovely electropop song! It fit the sound that was going on at the time of its release. All of the ladies sound nice on it. I would've loved to see it being part of album 8 that (unfortunately) never ended up happening. It's not groundbreaking but still a great dancefloor answer, which is worth an 8/10 from me .

Comment

• GetBack
                          Legend
                          • 11 Jun 2010

I didn't know that Jade disowned being part of this group. She actually was a better fit with Heidi and Amelle.

Comment

• ludichris
                            Superstar
                            • 23 Nov 2010

This was the best song that the last version of the Sugababes recorded! Jade's vocals towards the end of the song are insane. One of my favourite girl band releases of the 2010s by far.

Comment

Working...