Quote Originally Posted by Serby View Post
    Double post
    -

Manager
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

by Mon July 22nd, 2019, 20:19

Cishet white men being how they are. Fukking scum.
    Be kind to every kind

Legend
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)

by Tue July 23rd, 2019, 19:38

Cishet white men being how they are. Fukking scum.
    Stop being racist to your own white people pls, reported
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Legend
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

by Wed July 24th, 2019, 04:47

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Yeah - after reading this, I'm done. It's sad how its vision got lost by management.
    That was a bleak read.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

Roadie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

by Mon August 12th, 2019, 19:30

I have friends that use the app, but i wouldn't, as it's quite scary some of the features, like knowing how far away
    someone could be from you, you might get followed or something?

I wouldn't mind meeting a man though who has cute mousey features
    Last edited by ian001; Mon August 12th, 2019 at 19:35.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

by Mon August 12th, 2019, 21:47

Is it just me or is gay online dating become more and more unfruitful? Like most of these guys nowadays just want to exchange pics and chat endlessly while never wanting to actually meet up...
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED

Roadie
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

by Mon August 12th, 2019, 21:58

Quote Originally Posted by aRat View Post
    Is it just me or is gay online dating become more and more unfruitful? Like most of these guys nowadays just want to exchange pics and chat endlessly while never wanting to actually meet up...
    Hi, @aRat

Yes i agree, to some extent, you'll get those who generally would like to meet and interested, and others
    who just want photos on the other end, i find if yourself and others generally would like to
    meet someone, going out and being physical is the best option/has always been the best way
    personally for me anyway

Legend
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)

by Tue August 13th, 2019, 20:11

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Weirdly, I've been having success joining Kik groups more than I have with the hookup apps.
    What are Kik groups?
    My Instagram... - Click here

Superstar
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)

by Tue August 13th, 2019, 20:15

Kik is an anonymous chat app, and you can join different chat groups - some of them are focused on chatting and some of them are focused on hook-ups.

Im a duty manager now bitchessss
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

by Thu August 15th, 2019, 21:21

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Reactivated Grindr yesterday after a long break cause I was bored, and Im regretting it now. So many weirdos.
    Whats the point though ... no one uses it in Croatia
    Fiat 500

by Mon August 19th, 2019, 13:35

I use this app (along with several others) for hook ups and chat but it's frustrating and boring. It's the same story over and over again. Same set of disrespectful assholes... Funny story though I met my last BF on another hook up app. We dated for 7 years!

Legend
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)

by Sun August 25th, 2019, 16:26

I reactivated it recently and deactivated it again very quickly - it's full of faceless profiles and weirdos. Also, the Grindr serial killer story from the UK a few years ago really puts me off these sorts of apps.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

by Tue August 27th, 2019, 23:45

Some empty profile in Montgomery, Alabama threatened to beat me up because I said I wouldn't talk to him unless he sends me a photo.

I was like, ok, so you're too closeted to send a photo to an obvious tourist on Grindr, but not closeted enough to be on the news for being the gay closeted guy who beats up a tourist...

He kept asking me for my address, saying if I don't give it to him, I'm just scared. I was like, I refused to bow to the statue of the first supreme leader while in North Korea, I mocked Israeli officers as they treated me like I was a terrorist, I stared down machine guns as Mexican police came for me after the bank called them in, I went skydiving in the same place where 2 people just died a week ago, I was going to dive with great white sharks, I wasn't afraid of a closeted gay guy who didn't even threaten to kill me (if I'm not dead, I can always talk and he will be on the news as a gay person).

I eventually told him that I could very well call the police already, since he's made pretty clear threats, and I reminded him that the FBI and the NSA have the capability to track him down ever if I couldn't. He promptly blocked me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheHell
    Voice of the truth here!! :(

Superstar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

by Tue August 27th, 2019, 23:45

Some empty profile in Montgomery, Alabama threatened to beat me up because I said I wouldn't talk to him unless he sends me a photo.

I was like, ok, so you're too closeted to send a photo to an obvious tourist on Grindr, but not closeted enough to be on the news for being the gay closeted guy who beats up a tourist...

He kept asking me for my address, saying if I don't give it to him, I'm just scared. I was like, I refused to bow to the statue of the first supreme leader while in North Korea, I mocked Israeli officers as they treated me like I was a terrorist, I stared down machine guns as Mexican police came for me after the bank called them in, I went skydiving in the same place where 2 people just died a week ago, I was going to dive with great white sharks, I wasn't afraid of a closeted gay guy who didn't even threaten to kill me (if I'm not dead, I can always talk and he will be on the news as a gay person).

I eventually told him that I could very well call the police already, since he's made pretty clear threats, and I reminded him that the FBI and the NSA have the capability to track him down ever if I couldn't. He promptly blocked me.

Legend
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

by Wed August 28th, 2019, 00:18

Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post

the effort.. why not just block him right away lol

the best way not to appear scared? pretending to not give a f*ck! if you write 12 paragraphs about why you're not scared at all, that might just come across as a tiny bit insecure

Superstar
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

by Wed August 28th, 2019, 14:01

Quote Originally Posted by Rihab View Post
    the effort.. why not just block him right away lol

the best way not to appear scared? pretending to not give a f*ck! if you write 12 paragraphs about why you're not scared at all, that might just come across as a tiny bit insecure
    I know. But I also just wanted to brag about all those experiences.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

by Wed August 28th, 2019, 17:29

Quote Originally Posted by clh_hilary View Post
    I know. But I also just wanted to brag about all those experiences.
    We could tell
    The virtue of stanning talent & having qualitea taste: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ MADONNA
    #NO DUSTY DIVAS ALLOWED