User Tag List

Page 1337 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 33783712371287132713351336133713381339 LastLast
Results 33,401 to 33,425 of 33466

Thread: The Random Thought Thread

  1. #33401
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,780
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:32

    Glad you're still around thaholyguard1.

  2. #33402
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,558
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:35

    Quote Originally Posted by truthless
    Glad you're still around thaholyguard1.
    Couldn't leave my other bishes here alone. Kushirrueche wasn't the only one that I luh-ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  3. #33403
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    15 Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:45

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey84
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Bitch..who are you, and remind why tf I should care about keeping that word to you. Don't try me, I am not the one.
    Leave that cheap hood talk for someone who is actually afraid of you.
    Why don't you just leave period. I don't even know you were a user here.

    And "cheap hood" talk? Don't cross that line with me hoe. Because my talk is everything but cheap.

    How about you not come for someone that didn't send for you.

    Are you trying to allude to something due to my rich bish "hood" talk. Don't be afraid to say it now...
    It is absolute waste of time to even consider arguing with person of your mental capacity. You are nothing but a big joke to me.

  4. #33404
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,780
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:47

    Could you shut the fuck up now dude?

  5. #33405
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:48

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    ''loooooooooooooooove''

    Would you please tell me if this is how a moderator should interact with the forum's users?
    wtf?

  6. #33406
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,558
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:50

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey84
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey84
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaInfo1
    Bitch..who are you, and remind why tf I should care about keeping that word to you. Don't try me, I am not the one.
    Leave that cheap hood talk for someone who is actually afraid of you.
    Why don't you just leave period. I don't even know you were a user here.

    And "cheap hood" talk? Don't cross that line with me hoe. Because my talk is everything but cheap.

    How about you not come for someone that didn't send for you.

    Are you trying to allude to something due to my rich bish "hood" talk. Don't be afraid to say it now...
    It is absolute waste of time to even consider arguing with person of your mental capacity. You are nothing but a big joke to me.
    So please...tell me about MY mental capacity...


    Or is it that you have nothing to say because you're being a rude hoe to someone that doesn't even know you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  7. #33407
    flopho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,450
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ˇEh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

  8. #33408
    biscuits's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Location
    The Diva
    Posts
    48,951
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:50

    Quote Originally Posted by steophonic
    Kushi would still be here if he paid attention to the previous bans and warnings. Perhaps some people on here who were his friends should have had a word with him before he got banned rather than point fingers at the moderators afterwards
    Bravo!

  9. #33409
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    13,780
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:51

    Quote Originally Posted by steophonic
    Kushi would still be here if he paid attention to the previous bans and warnings. Perhaps some people on here who were his friends should have had a word with him before he got banned rather than point fingers at the moderators afterwards
    I have to say... Well said.

  10. #33410
    biscuits's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Location
    The Diva
    Posts
    48,951
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:52

    Odyssey and ThaInfo, you should both stop arguing and just ignore each other if you don't think you'll be able to get along.

  11. #33411
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 16:56

    Now that kushi's gone, I have to promote CL her US debut all by myself.

    UKMIX get into her.


    Diplo x CL "Dr. Pepper" will be released onto iTunes next month!

  12. #33412
    Colbie's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Sep 2014
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,198
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #33413

  14. #33414
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2011
    Location
    Pop Heaven
    Posts
    27,002
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:15

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    ''loooooooooooooooove''

    Would you please tell me if this is how a moderator should interact with the forum's users?
    wtf?
    welpz, taking stuff out of the context.

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by steophonic
    Kushi would still be here if he paid attention to the previous bans and warnings. Perhaps some people on here who were his friends should have had a word with him before he got banned rather than point fingers at the moderators afterwards
    It's so easy to say that from your couch. Have you ever received a warning? To sum up a typical mod warning: ''Do not ever post anything people could laugh about AGAIN! Warning level 4635775474'' and then you're left clueless what you 're allowed to do/say and what not.
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

  15. #33415
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:19

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    ''loooooooooooooooove''

    Would you please tell me if this is how a moderator should interact with the forum's users?
    wtf?
    welpz, taking stuff out of the context.
    put it in context then for what you meant

  16. #33416
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2011
    Location
    Pop Heaven
    Posts
    27,002
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:23

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    ''loooooooooooooooove''

    Would you please tell me if this is how a moderator should interact with the forum's users?
    wtf?
    welpz, taking stuff out of the context.
    put it in context then for what you meant
    I don't need to repeat myself, it served its purpose and ppl who want to understand gon understand, you're just cherry picking.
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

  17. #33417
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:26

    hopefully youll be gone soon and we wont have to scroll past this nonsense any longer

  18. #33418
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2011
    Location
    Pop Heaven
    Posts
    27,002
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:30

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    hopefully youll be gone soon and we wont have to scroll past this nonsense any longer
    Wow, so bitter yet I'm seeing you for the first time. But alright, keep the head up! ts
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

  19. #33419
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:31

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    hopefully youll be gone soon and we wont have to scroll past this nonsense any longer
    Wow, so bitter yet I'm seeing you for the first time. But alright, keep the head up! ts
    dont get too used to my posts, im sure you wont be here long enough

  20. #33420
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:35

    Not UKMIX turning into a Keeping Up with The Kardashians. Why don't y'all just get along and just focus on this post?

    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    I have to promote CL her US debut all by myself.

    UKMIX get into her.


    Diplo x CL "Dr. Pepper" will be released onto iTunes next month!

  21. #33421
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    52,790
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:36

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    hopefully youll be gone soon and we wont have to scroll past this nonsense any longer
    Wow, so bitter yet I'm seeing you for the first time. But alright, keep the head up! ts
    dont get too used to my posts, im sure you wont be here long enough
    shh now.

  22. #33422
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Nov 2013
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    13,737
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:38

    There's so much venom in this forum lately. I miss the days when we would be up all night just laughing and joking and enjoying eachother's company. Now it's like Lord Of The Flies in here. :-?
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

  23. #33423
    biscuits's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Location
    The Diva
    Posts
    48,951
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:39

    Quote Originally Posted by theArmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    hopefully youll be gone soon and we wont have to scroll past this nonsense any longer
    Wow, so bitter yet I'm seeing you for the first time. But alright, keep the head up! ts

    Seeing Plym for the first time? Were you so blinded by kushi that the real Queen of Shade bypassed you completely?

  24. #33424
    Biebz's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,522
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:41

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwrecka
    There's so much venom in this forum lately. I miss the days when we would be up all night just laughing and joking and enjoying eachother's company. Now it's like Lord Of The Flies in here. :-?
    I know a place, where the grass is really greener

  25. #33425
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Feb 2011
    Location
    Pop Heaven
    Posts
    27,002
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-04-15, 17:44

    plym & biscuits couldn't be more happier, I see. Tragic and pathetic.
    LITTLE CHIX - a new pop sensation on the horizon!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •