• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpguy
    Legend
    • 12 Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dina24
    sorry don't know how to embed it :-?
    we can't embed videos here on ukmix, it's better imo...

Comment

• Shorty
      Legend
      • 20 Feb 2004

Damn, I can't watch YouTube videos :x

I'll wait for somebody to rip it to mp3 so I can download it

But the emerging of new material is a good sign!! That means a new album is on the way whoop whoop
      Jon Moxley. Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns. ❤❤❤

THE SHIELD. 🤜👊🤛 2012 - 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy
        can't believe he didn't win on American Idol :x
        He may not have won, but I'm sure he scored.

Comment

• joiPrince_JO
          Legend
          • 31 Mar 2011

He's so gay, he doesn't even like boys
          (I'm gay myself so I'm allowed to say that)
          ? Girls' Generation ?
          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• Shorty
            Legend
            • 20 Feb 2004

I just downloaded the live recording of Outlaws Of Love, and it's gorgeous

It sounds like Sleepwalker or a slower Soaked, my two favourites by him

CANNOT wait to hear this in mp3 form and in HQ

But I don't reckon this is what the album version will sound like, Adam is prone to changing up his songs when he does them live (check out Soaked from the Glam Nation tour, it's acoustic and sounds nothing like the album version), so the album version may have a key change and instrumentals, Adam just felt like doing this acoustically

Comment

• Shorty
              Legend
              • 20 Feb 2004

BUMP!

We have an Adam appearance at the EMAs! He performed with Queen and he was aaaaaaaaaaaamazing <3

I really hope he's working hard on that followup album and we get to hear it soon

I think we'll have to wait till 2012, but I'm crossing my fingers for a new single before 2011 is up

Comment

• Vampvamp
                Personal Assistant
                • 24 Mar 2011

Yeah a new single is probably out next year. It was supposed to be out this month but according to his twitter he said there was legal issues or something so its delayed. I cant wait for the next album. Im excited that he actually took time and its gonna be raw.
                Click here for my Top 15 Artists of 2011!!!

Comment

• Shorty
                  Legend
                  • 20 Feb 2004

After seeing him at the EMAs, my love for him has majorly reignited and I CANNOT wait for his new material Soooooooo excited!

And he's the hottest gay man ever

Comment

• glamdoll
                    Personal Assistant
                    • 24 May 2010

Love Adam! Cant wait to hear his new single!!!

Comment

• Shorty
                      Legend
                      • 20 Feb 2004

Ok, Adam has a new song

It's called Beg For Mercy and I'm listening to it for the first time right now and it's aaaaaaaaaamazing

It sounds like it's from For Your Entertainment but at the same time it sounds fresh and new!

Comment

• spiritboy
                        Legend
                        • 11 Jan 2004

According to an article on Just Jared, his new album is called Trespass and will be released in Spring 2012.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• JSparksFan
                          Moderator and Site Supporter
                          • 24 Jul 2009

Originally posted by Shorty
                          Ok, Adam has a new song

It's called Beg For Mercy and I'm listening to it for the first time right now and it's aaaaaaaaaamazing

It sounds like it's from For Your Entertainment but at the same time it sounds fresh and new!
                          Such a hot title!!! Sucks that I'm at school now! :x The second I get home I'll give it a listen!
                          Akini's Tribute to Donna Summer [#7]
                          Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Beautiful Things
                          AlbumClash 2.0 [Kylie Minogue vs. The Libertines]
                          Retro AlbumClash 2.0 [Katy Perry vs. No Doubt]

If honesty matters to you too much, the muscles of your jaws and neck will be forever knotted and your heart will crack. The wishes of business, the wishes of the clock, are all bigger than you. Bigger than humanity. Yielders are survivors. To yield is to be strong.

Comment

• Shorty
                            Legend
                            • 20 Feb 2004

Originally posted by spiritboy
                            According to an article on Just Jared, his new album is called Trespass and will be released in Spring 2012.
                            It is! He tweeted the title

And yeah the song is hot! I love the title, it's so Adam

I think it kinda sounds like For Your Entertainment or Music Again.

Comment

• magsmagenta
                              • 19 Nov 2011

Ok, Adam has a new song

I'm sorry to tell you but Beg For Mercy isn't Adams new single, it's part of a collection of 5 year old recordings that have been dusted off by a record company Adam once worked for briefly and recorded some Demos with a band he was in for a short time called Citizen Vein, but they never went anywhere and the demos were shelved. That is until Adam went on American Idol and became famous and now they are being packaged as Adams new work.
                              As you can imagine he is very upset, and that is what the legal difficulties are all about that were talked about.
                              Adam Tweeted about this a few weeks ago:

@adamlambert Beg For Mercy project is same as 'Take One'. some songs I worked on 5 yrs ago and never finished. This release comes as a surprise to me...

@adamlambert It is NOT what I'm currently working on, nor does it reflect my artistic vision. Some folks will do anything to make a buck. ****.

@adamlambert @zombiewriter_ the paramount sessions is the same situation. I don't even know who steve Cooke is.

@adamlambert I think both projects were mastermind (but I mind) by Malcolm Welsford.

Adams people sent take down notices to get BFM off of Amazon, but now he is being sued by Welsford who is claiming that he was not elegible to compete in American Idol because he was signed to him, but why he should have waited until now to make a fuss about it.

I probably can't post links here, but if you google it you'll probably find the articles about the lawsuit.
                              I'm actually surprised you don't know about this already as Adams fans on Twitter have been up in arms about it and it has been a very trying time, and quite hard work explaining the situation to DJs and Journalists who think that BFM is Adams second Album.

Yesterday Adam Tweeted that he REAL album is called TRESPASSING, and today that his single will be Better than I Know Myself.

I know I'm new here but I've been following Adam ever since Idol, I do the News thread for the Lambrits fan site so I get to see just about every article written on him as I compile that, so I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Shorty
                                Legend
                                • 20 Feb 2004

Where did I say it was his new single? :-? I just said it was a new song that I hadn't heard before.

I didn't know cos I don't use Twitter lol.

Comment

• magsmagenta
                                  • 19 Nov 2011

Where did I say it was his new single? :-? I just said it was a new song that I hadn't heard before.

I didn't know cos I don't use Twitter lol.
                                  Hello Shorty, Nice to meet you It's always nice to meet other Adam Fans.
                                  You should get on Twitter ASAP, its really easy to use and it's Adams main way of communicating with his fans. All the news get to Twitter first, #betterthaniknowmyself is now trending at No 3 and it's been on the twitter trending list all day. Adam often has Twitter parties where he answers fans questions directly.
                                  As I said Adam fans on Twitter have been trying to prevent BFM the single and the Album being promoted as it's an obvious attempt to cash in on Adams fame. Adam is no longer friends with Monte Pittman because he was promoting it so he does feel strongly about it. And the Lawsuit is just an attempt to bully Adam into letting them release it.
                                  If it had been marketed as Citizen Vein, at a different time to when Adam had been intending to put out the real new Album Trespassing I would have bought it myself, but the timing and the wording of the promotional material was so obviously designed to fool people into thinking that it was Adams current work that now I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
                                  They even used Adams Tweets about his new album in the write ups to make it look like he was talking about BFM. So sorry, but I'm buying Adams Trespassing and BTIKM when it comes out but not BFM, Paramount Sessions or Take One for that matter.

Comment

• magsmagenta
                                    • 19 Nov 2011

@Shorty, another piece on news, Adam will be presenting at the AMAs tomorrow night, who would have thought it? LOL

Comment

• Shorty
                                      Legend
                                      • 20 Feb 2004

I actually have a Twitter but I don't use it, I can't be bothered. I'll stick to Facebook lol.

And it's good to see Adam getting back out there and making everybody aware of him again with award show appearances

It's a shame Beg For Mercy isn't a new song lol cos it's really good hahah. I've downloaded all the Take One and demo stuff he did cos I want everything Adam.

I'll buy his new album of course

Comment

• magsmagenta
                                        • 19 Nov 2011

It's a shame you don't use Twitter because as I say it's easy and news is immediate, most people don't just tweet what they have for breakfast LOL mostly it's news articles people want to share. Facebook is good too, I'm Margaret Tombs on there if you're interested Most of what goes on my Facebook is about Adam.

Comment

• Shorty
                                          Legend
                                          • 20 Feb 2004

I'm bumping my topic cos Adam has a new album out very soon

I'm bummed it got pushed back, but now the anticipation is almost killing me

Comment

Working...