4 (2) 2 Gwen Stefani - Used To Love You
    5 (4) 6 Zara Larsson - Lush Life

11 (NEW) 1 Jaël - In Love Again
    14 (NEW) 1 Anna Rossinelli - Bang Bang Bang
    16 (NEW) 1 MØ - Kamikaze
    27 (NEW) 1 Troye Sivan - Talk Me Down
    28 (RE) 2 James Morrison - Demons
    39 (NEW) 1 The Corrs - Bring On The Night

- Ariana Grande gets her 7th number one single with "Focus", with all of these seven songs reaching the top in their debut week
    - "Sorry" becomes Justin Bieber's highest charting entry ever
    - Probably the first time ever to have two Top20 notations from my country Switzerland with the debuts for Jaël and Anna Rossinelli. It's Jaël's first entry ever while former ESC-contestants Anna Rossinelli get their third but highest charting single ever

• Album Top20
      [short update due to current circumstances]

1 (2) 2 Carrie Underwood - Storyteller
    2 (NEW) 1 Inna - Inna
    3 (4) 2 Jaël - Shuffle The Cards
    4 (1) 3 Demi Lovato - Confident
    5 (7) 25 Lena - Crystal Sky

8 (NEW) 1 James Morrison - Higher Than Hope
    13 (RE) 5 Robin Schulz - Sugar

- Carrie Underwood gets her first number one album
    - Inna makes it to #2 with her self-titled album. She already peaked at the same position with the slightly different version for the japanese market called "Body And The Sun" earlier this year. I decided to go with an entry by its own instead of a re-entry
    - The re-release of Lena's fourth album pushes it even further. The chances for "Crystal Sky" to become the most successul album on my charts this year are very big...

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-11-15, 21:12

Nice to see "Problem" being your current #1! - Amazing song. Such longevity! - I also love the other singles of that era.

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 05-11-15, 21:14

Damn Ariana!!

Hope Sorry can somehow get there at a later week, maybe when the video drops

Legend
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 06-11-15, 02:30

Great to see Carrie’s album at #1
    Have a great holiday.

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-11-15, 12:32

Soo, same number one both single and album with me! Have a great holiday!
    eas•y /?z?/

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 07-11-15, 14:22

I don't know many songs this week, but I love the Adele and Ariana entries.

Good to see Storyteller and Confident doing well in the album chart. Carrie's has grown on me so much, and I adore Demi's.
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

Superstar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 08-11-15, 20:13

I still have to get into "Focus" - but I quite like Ariana, and I'll definitely give her new album a spin.
    "Break Free" was one of my faves of 2014 and I didn't really like it at first either, I guess many of her songs are growers!

Have a great vacation and really sweet that you still give us some updates but keep on enjoying your time off

Manager
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 09-11-15, 13:11

Oh no, Focus beats Hello, its good track though, but she had better
    i love Sorry climbed too, he keep coming with great stuffs..

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-11-15, 09:22

Thank you all!!

Like last week, i'll make a reply to your comments later this week.
    A short update for this week will get posted later today

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-11-15, 14:52

thanks so much for all comments

week 46/2015 – 12 november 2015 having a Delirium

• Singles Top40

1 (2) 3 Justin Bieber - Sorry
    2 (1) 2 Ariana Grande - Focus
    3 (3) 3 Adele - Hello
    4 (6) 5 Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
    5 (5) 7 Zara Larsson - Lush Life

15 (NEW) 1 Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
    20 (NEW) 1 Maria Mena - I Don't Wanna See You With Her
    23 (NEW) 1 Bastian Baker - Tattoo On My Brain
    27 (NEW) 1 Lo & Leduc feat. James Gruntz - Pluto
    28 (NEW) 1 Anastacia - Army Of Me
    36 (RE) 4 Louane - Avenir
    37 (RE) 24 Lena - Traffic Lights

- In a not so competitive week, Justin Bieber collects his first number one single in his career with "Sorry"
    - Ariana Grande may have seven number ones, but "Focus" is already the sixth that only spent one week there as it slips 1-2
    - The new lead singles by Coldplay and Maria Mena arrive. Maria's debut is having a disappointing start though, as all of her previous entries debuted and peaked inside the Top10
    - More swiss artists make their entries: Bastian Baker is new at #23 with his first notation ever, while Lo & Leduc get their fourth hit from their debut album at #27

• Album Top20

1 (NEW) 1 Ellie Goulding - Delirium
    2 (1) 3 Carrie Underwood - Storyteller
    3 (5) 26 Lena - Crystal Sky
    4 (3) 3 Jaël - Shuffle The Cards
    5 (2) 2 Inna - Inna

9 (NEW) 1 Candice Night - Starlight Starbright
    10 (NEW) 1 Anastacia - Ultimate Collection
    12 (NEW) 1 Bastian Baker - Facing Canyons
    18 (RE) 4 Louane - Chambre 12

- Ellie Goulding gets a third consecutive number one album as her new record "Delirium" makes a top debut. It follows "Halcyon" which spent nine weeks at #1 and "Halcyon Days" which spent one week on top
    - One half of Blackmore's Night - Candice Night - released her second solo album "Starlight Starbright", which makes a rather low entry at #9
    - Anastacia is making a rather disappointing debut as well with her "Ultimate Collection", which follows her number one album "Resurrection"
    - A fourth and last entry comes from swiss singer Bastian Baker, who makes his very first entry at #12 with his third album "Facing Canyons"

Manager
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-11-15, 14:55

Sorry is #1, I'm happy for thatbieberside

Great to see Army Of Me there! Xtina's version is better imo but Anastacia's is great too! It's also great to see Delirium! Even if I haven't listened to it in full..
    eas•y /?z?/

Legend
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-11-15, 19:51

Not a huge fan of your #1. Personally, I think that "Sorry" cannot compete to "Purpose"'s first or third single. Also, I don't get the love for "Focus". Such a huge disappointment!

However, I am glad that Coldplay got the highest debut this week! Love their new single & also it's nice to see Lo & Leduc on your charts + soooooo happy to see "Traffic Lights" returning! Get those more points for the year-end charts, Lena!!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 12-11-15, 19:59

Shame the Ultimate Collection is flopping considering you're new to her generally, did you like Welcome To My Truth at least? Army of Me is good, vocally she sounds great but it's also been a bit of a flop on my chart too, only charting for 2 weeks, I much prefer Take This Chance as of now!

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 19:18

Time to catch up! Here are my replies to your comments to week 44

Quote Originally Posted by JakeP
    ...and here is my comment.

1 (NEW) Adele – Hello
    LOVE!!! Like i posted in luckyONE's chart i'm so happy that Adele has comeback with such a strong single. I guess now it's gonna be more interesting to see how well this holds up or will people get bored of the song quickly. I know i won't get bored of Hello, for me its a classic song.
    I thought she would only have a big first week, but i'm surprised now to see she's still so strong in her third week. But this is all so well deserved. Glad she's smashing hard right now

2 (NEW) Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You
    As i posted in my chart thread, i really like Used to love you but because of the timing of its release it went up against Troye Sivan and KDA so was never gonna be #1 in my chart...and then Adele came along and made it even more difficult for anyone else to be #1.
    As good as this is, it doesn't sound like a number one single anyway for me. I still hope this will do something on the 'normal' charts out there as well, not only on the personal charts on ukmix. This deserves to be a proper comeback hit for Gwen

5 (2) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You
    So i watched the video to this yesterday and i still think its a good song. It didn't really make me love the song any more but i think had it just been Zara singing the song by herself, i think i might've liked this song more. That's the pop music fan in me talking.
    Glad you watched it again. So you like the video? It's probably my fave of the year so far

7 (12) Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye
    I'm amazed at how well this is doing for you now. I still think its one of the catchiest songs of the year and was a deserving #1 in my chart during the summer.
    Yeah i still remember this was a big hit on your charts way before it entered mine. No idea why i was that late with discovering this. I guess better late than never? Not sure if it can peak higher than #7, but it'll definitely show some good longevity and will have a decent/good YEC placement.

18 (NEW) Justin Bieber – Sorry

I wasn't sure how high this would enter your chart as i know you prefer What do you mean?. Strangely i think this is a better song but overall its Where are you now? that remains my fave of the Justin Bieber songs released this year.
    By now i like this much more than "What Do You Mean?". "Sorry" was a huge grower for me, as it did nothing for me at first and now i'm loving it. Shame there aren't more tracks like these two singles on his album :(
    I kinda never cared for "Where Are You Now?" to be honest. I'm just getting into it now due to the album release...

Anyways, enjoy your holiday Tansike.
    Thanks, i really enjoyed them

Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Your #1 is so epic. I tend to think Adele's music is generally overrated, but this one is deserving of all its success. That chorus does something to me.

I checked out "Lush Life" and it was okay; I wasn't wowed or anything, but it was replayable.

Enjoy your vacation! With our job, you need at least one solid vacation annually to remain sane.

Glad you love Adele's new single so much as well. What a worthy comeback hit for her it is!!

Did you know some other songs from Zara or was it your first? Please try to check out "Never Forget You" as well, this one seems to become a proper hit for her (already Top10 in Australia and UK).

Thanks and haha, true. This were really the first vacation this year, but here's hope i can do more next year

Quote Originally Posted by MrRager
    These are great! YES for the Used To Love You loving! That and Good For You are a couple of my favourite Pop songs this year. Love them.

Why is that Hailee Steinfeld song not no.1 everywhere yet???? I don't understand!

The Miley song is doing great on your chart! Nice to see. I was thinking I was the only one on here that loved it.
    I knew you would love the entry for Gwen. What a great pop ballad, and hopefully a hit in the US for her. Can't wait for her The Voice performance

Not sure. It's not good enough, i guess? #10 will probably be its peak on my charts, even with her debut EP being out now

Glad you like it too. It's so underrated. Loved her live performance!

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 19:19

Quote Originally Posted by KokoCollino
    Have a great vacation my dear

Interesting how we both have the same opinion on Adele's music - I like "Rolling In The Deep", but I love "Someone Like You" and especially "Set Fire To The Rain".

I really have to try to get more into that new Gwen song! I really loved "Baby Don't Lie". It was simply a great pop song.

Amazing to see that Demi can still get that #1 record

Damn I love "Kingdom Come" so much
    Thank you - they were really great

We seem to have a similar taste when it comes to a lot of artists which is great to see

I loved "Baby Don't Lie" as well and even consider it as one of the best pop tracks of 2014, that's probably also why i wasn't impressed with "Used To Love You" at first. But with some spins, i started to get kinda 'addicted' to it and now i can't get the melody out of my ear. Still not as strong as "Baby Don't Lie", but definitely a song that deserves to be a big hit IMO. Hope it grows on you

Quote Originally Posted by MostFierce
    loveee that Hello smashing everywhere!
    that Gwen song is such a grower
    and another great debut from JB!
    Glad to hear you like all these tracks. Love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    I am really glad that I like Adele's new song... I have never been a fan of hers and I still think that she's slightly overrated in terms of legacy but her vocal performance is clearly on point on her new track. Cannot wait to listen to her album.

As long as "Good For You" stays in your charts for the rest of the year, I don't mind it beind dropped A BIT! Hopefully, some dates announcement for a European tour will bring your love back.

I have already read that "Sorry" by Justin has improved on you. So I expect it to rise next week. However, I still think it's a lackluster compared to his previous single.

In 2 weeks, I will attend their concert. So I guess I will see them first. I just hope that they will play a lot of their older stuff!
    Really happy you like her new single that much as well then. I'm surprised you weren't a fan of hers so far... but i guess you still liked "Rolling In The Deep" & "Someone Like You", did you?

Oh i really hope she's coming to Switzerland this time. She didn't come with her last tour... she actually NEVER visited that country so far :( But Miley never came to Switzerland as well until last year with the Bangerz tour... oh and btw i think GFY is already higher on the YTD charts than you think

I like "Sorry" much more than "What Do You Mean?" now. What an amazing single!

I'm going to see them on the 28th november. Hope you'll enjoy the concert

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 19:22

Quote Originally Posted by luckyONE
    "Hello" is an amazing #1 song,
    Glad you think so too. What a great way to come back for Adele

Quote Originally Posted by thankfulforkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    only just saw this! I love looking through your chart so I'll miss it! Enjoy your holiday
    Thanks, glad to hear that. And also thanks for the wishes, i really enjoyed them

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus

I like these. The top 2 songs are far from amazing, but at least I like "Hello" more than any previous song by Adele (she has so far never charted on my chart).

Great to see Carrie Underwood's album enter at #2 on the albums chart. Any chance she might beat Demi next week? Also great to see in the discography that "Little Toy Guns" reached #3 earlier this year (don't think I noticed that before), but it fell off the chart way too soon...

Have a great vacation! (It's only the posting of your chart that may take a break and not the actual chart, right?)
    Surprised to hear this about Adele, as she seems to be one of those artists who gets liked by everyone. But i'm glad you like "Hello" more than her other songs, it's really good

Well, as you can see from the short update i've posted earlier this week, she was able to dethrone Demi. "Storyteller" is a great album and better than "Blown Away" as a whole IMO, and also better than "Play On" for me (these are the only two previous album i own from her...). I think you definitely noticed its entry back when it was on my charts, or at least i think you made a comment back then

Thanks, was a great vacation. And yes, only the charts, or better said the 'full updates'. I'm loving it too much to compile the charts to just take a break

I'm currently doing the full update for week 45. Not sure if i'm fit enough to post this today though, as i've only slept 4 hours within the last 44 hours #jetlag But definitely early tomorrow, and full update for week 46 tomorrow or on monday, so everything will go back to normal for the next week

Superstar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 19:22

Delirium has grown on me, I think it's kinda fun mindless pop that's good when you want something fast-pace! Still not as good as Halcyon tho

Loving the Lena slayage CS is a great album, and the only one of hers I like

Where's Little mix though??

PS I'm glad your holiday was good!
    Fiat 500

Superstar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-11-15, 21:05

1 (2) 3 Justin Bieber - Sorry

Just read your comment replying to me from two weeks ago and it looks like Sorry has had a big impact on both of us since then. It's jumps up to #6 in my chart today, it's become a real earworm for me in the last few days and even I'll show you is going the same way just not on the same scale.

2 (1) 2 Ariana Grande - Focus

"i've got one less problem without you"...oops, wrong song. I think! I do like Focus but it's such a rip off of Problem i was hoping that Ariana would release a new song that sounded fresh and different but it's just too similar to Problem. :(

3 (3) 3 Adele - Hello

Six days left to go and i'm still anticipating the new Adele album. 4 weeks on, and Hello is still my favourite song at the moment, and i still keep watching the video on YouTube. This really has been the perfect way for Adele to start her 25 campaign.

4 (6) 5 Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
    5 (5) 7 Zara Larsson - Lush Life

Zara does the double. Lush life has had a brilliant run in my chart, ended up doing much better than i'd expected when the song first entered my chart. As for Never forget you, i agree it's certainly got one of the most cute videos of the year. Not really sure what i'd say my fave music video of the year is. I think Adele Hello would be my fave music video of the year considering the number of times i've gone and watched it back. It's just so beautiful. I do enjoy watching the video to Downtown by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis though.

15 (NEW) 1 Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime

It's always brilliant for me when Coldplay release a new song/album. They have become my favourite band and i love how they have evolved and experimented with their sound whilst still being very much Coldplay at heart. Adventure of a lifetime is such a joyous song, it's a really feel good type of song.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Did you buy me a souvenir?

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-11-15, 10:42

thanks so much for all comments – here’s the full update for...

week 45/2015 – 5 november 2015 Sorry, let’s Focus on me

• Singles Top40

As mentioned in the short update, Ariana Grande gets her seventh number one single with the new single “Focus“, which serves as the lead single of her upcoming third studio album. All of her number ones made it to the top in their debut week, but only “Break Free“ stayed there for more than one week. Justin Bieber gets his highest peaking single ever by climbing 18-2 with “Sorry“, followed by Adele whose down 1-3 with “Hello“.

Apart from Ariana’s “Focus“, there are another five new entries and one re-entry on the charts. Swiss pop singer Jaël, who was the former lead vocalist of the very successful band Lunik, released her solo debut album “Shuffle The Cards“ lately which already debuted on the album charts as week ago. The lead single “In Love Again“ makes a debut now as well at #11. Anna Rossinelli, a swiss artist as well, are new at #14 with “Bang Bang Bang“, the lead single of their upcoming third album “Takes Two To Tango“, which will be released later this month. Danish singer MØ gets her first solo entry with “Kamikaze“ at #16. She’s featured on one of the most successful songs of the year: “Lean On“ by Major Lazer. The other two new entries are “Talk Me Down“ by Troye Sivan at #27 and “Bring On The Night“ by The Corrs at #39, with the re-entry being “Demons“ by James Morrison which is back and re-peaks at #28.

Gwen Stefani slips 2-4 with “Used To Love You“, followed by “Lush Life“ (4-5) and “Never Forget You“ (5-6) from Zara Larsson. The second one is becoming her first huge hit outside of Scandinavia, as it arleady reached the Top10 in Australia and the UK. Selena Gomez’ “Good For You“ drops 3-7, followed by the current single “Same Old Love“ which is down 6-8. Jasmine Thompson’s “Great Escape“ (8-9) and “Marvin Gaye“ by Charlie Puth (7-10) fill out the Top10.

After a very good run so far, Blackmore’s Night’s biggest hit on my charts – “Will O’ The Wisp“ – leaves the Top10 for the very first time (9-12). Disclosure and Lorde’s “Magnets“ is also back down 10-13. Robin Schulz and Francesco Yates keep on climbing back with their hit “Sugar“. While the song was about to leave the Top40 a few weeks ago, it re-entered the Top30 three weeks ago again, and is back up 26-17 into the Top20 this week. Meanwhile, after only four weeks, Lana Del Rey’s “Music To Watch Boys To“ already leaves the upper half of the charts by falling 14-21. Demi Lovato’s “Confident“ keeps on climbing, up 32-25 this week. With a #16 peak so far it’s still her second lowest entry ever on my charts.

Justin Bieber’s “Sorry“ is the biggest climber, while Enya’s “Echoes In Rain“ drops 19-37 as the biggest loser this week.

1 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Focus
    Chart Run: *1*- / 1w

2 (18) Justin Bieber – Sorry
    Chart Run: 18-*2*- / 2w

3 (1) Adele – Hello
    Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w

4 (2) Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You
    Chart Run: *2*-4- / 2w

5 (4) Zara Larsson – Lush Life
    Chart Run: 39-18-3-*1*-4-5- / 6w

6 (5) Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You
    Chart Run: 4-*1*-2-5-6- / 5w

7 (3) Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky – Good For You *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-5-9-11-12-14-17-22-21-11-17-24-31-10-4-3-7- / 20w

8 (6) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-6-10-5-5-6-8- / 8w

9 (8) Jasmine Thompson – Great Escape
    Chart Run: *3*-8-9- / 3w

10 (7) Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye
    Chart Run: 15-14-14-12-*7*-10- / 6w

11 (NEW) Jaël – In Love Again
    Chart Run: *11*- / 1w

12 (9) Blackmore’s Night – Will O’ The Wisp
    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-7-7-9-12- / 7w

13 (10) Disclosure feat. Lorde – Magnets
    Chart Run: 15-11-13-*10*-13- / 5w

14 (NEW) Anna Rossinelli – Bang Bang Bang
    Chart Run: *14*- / 1w

15 (15) Birdy + Rhodes – Let It All Go
    Chart Run: 16-17-*15*-15- / 4w

16 (NEW) MØ – Kamikaze
    Chart Run: *16*- / 1w

17 (26) Robin Schulz feat. Francesco Yates – Sugar *G*
    Chart Run: 29-13-9-*7*-10-15-20-26-35-36-34-27-24-26-17- / 15w

18 (11) Selena Gomez – Me & The Rhythm
    Chart Run: *2*-2-6-11-18- / 5w

19 (13) Foxes – Better Love
    Chart Run: *7*-12-16-13-19- / 5w

20 (12) Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
    Chart Run: 24-*10*-12-20- / 4w

21 (14) Lana Del Rey – Music To Watch Boys To
    Chart Run: *1*-4-8-14-21- / 5w

22 (16) Jasmine Thompson – Do It Now
    Chart Run: *2*-5-8-11-16-22- / 6w

23 (28) Lena – Wild & Free
    Chart Run: *2*-5-8-13-22-25-28-23- / 8w

24 (17) Lady GaGa – Til It Happens To You
    Chart Run: *2*-3-6-9-14-17-24- / 7w

25 (32) Demi Lovato – Confident
    Chart Run: *16*-25-39-Out-RE 38-32-25- / 6w

26 (25) Miley Cyrus – Dooo It!
    Chart Run: *1*-3-9-19-27-29-28-25-26- / 9w

27 (NEW) Troye Sivan – Talk Me Down
    Chart Run: *27*- / 1w

28 (RE) James Morrison – Demons
    Chart Run: 34-Out-RE *28*- / 2w

29 (21) Major Lazer feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley – Powerful *G*
    Chart Run: 16-6-*2*-3-4-4-7-10-13-14-16-23-25-26-21-29- / 16w

30 (23) Jasmine Thompson – Adore *P*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-2-3-5-6-8-10-11-11-14-13-15-18-13-17-16-20-19-23-30- / 21w

31 (34) Nightwish – Élan *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-1-3-3-4-6-1-3-5-4-5-12-13-13-16-20-15-12-13-12-11-7-7-8-11-19-24-17-21-26-33-40-37-34-31- / 38w

32 (35) Armin Van Buuren feat. Sharon Den Adel – In And Out Of Love [Lost Frequencies Remix] *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-14-19-18-23-27-32-33-35-31-27-22-23-21-24-28-25-27-32-30-36-31-34-35-32- / 28w

33 (30) Ellie Goulding – On My Mind
    Chart Run: 6-*5*-11-15-20-30-33- / 7w

34 (20) Carrie Underwood – Smoke Break
    Chart Run: 5-*1*-4-8-12-21-30-Out-RE 20-34- / 9w

35 (24) Sia – Alive
    Chart Run: *4*-8-13-18-24-35- / 6w

36 (22) Felix Jaehn feat. Polina – Book Of Love
    Chart Run: 39-*11*-14-21-17-15-22-36- / 8w

37 (19) Enya – Echoes In Rain
    Chart Run: *6*-9-19-37- / 4w

38 (33) The Weeknd – The Hills
    Chart Run: 28-*4*-7-16-27-38-Out-RE 29-35-Out-RE 27-33-38- / 11w

39 (NEW) The Corrs – Bring On The Night
    Chart Run: *39*- / 1w

40 (40) Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer
    Chart Run: *1*-4-8-10-19-30-33-38-Out-RE 31-40-40- / 11w

Out of Top40
    Out (27) Shawn Mendes – Stitches (3w)
    Out (29) Avicii – For A Better Day (4w)
    Out (31) Loreen – I’m In It With You *G* (11w)
    Out (36) Blackmore’s Night – All Our Yesterdays (6w)
    Out (37) Pentatonix – Can’t Sleep Love (1w)
    Out (38) Hurts – Some Kind Of Heaven (4w)
    Out (39) Avicii – Waiting For Love (6w)

• Album Top20

US Country pop singer Carrie Underwood gets her first top album as her fifth studio album “Storyteller“ increases 2-1 in its second week. It’s her third appearance on my charts, and follows the pattern of the previous two albums as “Blown Away“ rose and peaked 5-3 in its second week, while the “Greatest Hits: Decade #1“ rose and peaked 3-2 in its second week. Her biggest competition came from romanian dance artist Inna, who released the self-titled album “Inna“ and debuts at #2. She already released a bit of a different version of the album called “Body And The Sun“ for the japanese market earlier this year, which debuted and peaked at #2 as well and went Gold. Swiss pop singer Jaël makes the Top3 complete as her solo debut “Shuffle The Cards“ is up 4-3.

Demi’s stay on top was just for a short moment, as “Confident“ is down 1-4, followed by Lena’s “Crystal Sky“ which goes up 7-5. Selena Gomez’ current album “Revival“ isn’t doing as good as her previous studio albums and already leaves the Top5 after only three weeks (3-6). Blackmore’s Night’s current release “All Our Yesterdays“ falls 5-7, Pentatonix’ self-titled album falls another three positions (6-9) and Jasmine Thompson’s newly Gold certified “Adore“ EP closes the Top10 (9-10). There’s one last entry in the upper half, and it’s a second new entry coming from UK singer songwriter James Morrison. “Higher Than Here“ is the name of his new album and is actually flopping nearly everywhere, but becomes his first entry ever on my album charts by debuting at #8.

The Weeknd’s “Beauty Behind The Madness“ and Lana Del Rey’s “Honeymoon“ are both definitely two of the most successful albums of the year, but both fall out of the Top10 for their first times this week, as The Weeknd’s album is down 8-11 and Lana’s current release drops 10-12. Last but not least, german DJ and producer Robin Schulz makes a re-entry at #13 with his second album “Sugar“.

1 (2) Carrie Underwood – Storyteller
    Chart Run: 2-*1*- / 2w

2 (NEW) Inna – Inna
    Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (4) Jaël – Shuffle The Cards
    Chart Run: 4-*3*- / 2w

4 (1) Demi Lovato – Confident
    Chart Run: 2-*1*-2- / 3w

5 (7) Lena – Crystal Sky *3xG*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-5-3-2-4-6-6-5-5-6-6-7-6-7-7-6-7-9-8-11-7-5- / 25w

6 (3) Selena Gomez – Revival
    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-6- / 4w

7 (5) Blackmore’s Night – All Our Yesterdays *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2-4-5-7- / 7w

8 (NEW) James Morrison – Higher Than Here
    Chart Run: *8*- / 1w

9 (6) Pentatonix – Pentatonix
    Chart Run: *3*-6-9- / 3w

10 (9) Jasmine Thompson – Adore EP *G*
    Chart Run: *3*-4-3-5-7-9-10- / 7w

11 (8) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-6-4-4-5-8-11- / 10w

12 (10) Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-2-3-6-10-12- / 7w

13 (RE) Robin Schulz – Sugar
    Chart Run: *8*-11-18-15-Out-RE 13- / 5w

14 (11) Avicii – Stories
    Chart Run: *8*-12-9-11-14- / 5w

15 (12) Miley Cyrus – Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz
    Chart Run: *1*-2-10-12-15-13-14-12-15- / 9w

16 (18) Nightwish – Endless Forms Most Beautiful *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-1-1-1-4-6-7-10-9-9-6-3-3-2-1-1-3-4-6-9-10-13-13-16-20-Out-RE 18-16- / 30w

17 (13) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-6-9-12-11-13-14-16-13-17- / 13w

18 (15) Blackmore’s Night – Under A Violet Moon
    Chart Run: *5*-9-18-15-18- / 5w

19 (14) Carly Rae Jepsen – E-Mo-Tion *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-3-8-5-7-10-13-14-19- / 11w

20 (17) Jess Glynne – I Cry When I Laugh
    Chart Run: *8*-17-20- / 3w

Out of Top20
    Out (16) Carrie Underwood – Greatest Hits: Decade #1 *G* (10w)
    Out (19) Janet Jackson – Unbreakable (3w)
    Out (20) Hurts – Surrender (3w)

(sorry for eventual mistakes!)

Legend
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 15-11-15, 21:01

Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    • Singles Top40

1 (NEW) Ariana Grande – Focus
    Chart Run: *1*- / 1w
    2 (18) Justin Bieber – Sorry
    Chart Run: 18-*2*- / 2w
    3 (1) Adele – Hello
    Chart Run: *1*-3- / 2w
    7 (3) Selena Gomez feat. A$AP Rocky – Good For You *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-5-9-11-12-14-17-22-21-11-17-24-31-10-4-3-7- / 20w
    17 (26) Robin Schulz feat. Francesco Yates – Sugar *G*
    Chart Run: 29-13-9-*7*-10-15-20-26-35-36-34-27-24-26-17- / 15w
    21 (14) Lana Del Rey – Music To Watch Boys To
    Chart Run: *1*-4-8-14-21- / 5w
    Chart Run: *2*-5-8-11-16-22- / 6w
    23 (28) Lena – Wild & Free
    Chart Run: *2*-5-8-13-22-25-28-23- / 8w
    29 (21) Major Lazer feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley – Powerful *G*
    Chart Run: 16-6-*2*-3-4-4-7-10-13-14-16-23-25-26-21-29- / 16w
    30 (23) Jasmine Thompson – Adore *P*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-2-3-5-6-8-10-11-11-14-13-15-18-13-17-16-20-19-23-30- / 21w
    32 (35) Armin Van Buuren feat. Sharon Den Adel – In And Out Of Love [Lost Frequencies Remix] *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-3-3-14-19-18-23-27-32-33-35-31-27-22-23-21-24-28-25-27-32-30-36-31-34-35-32- / 28w
    Chart Run: 6-*5*-11-15-20-30-33- / 7w
    35 (24) Sia – Alive
    Chart Run: *4*-8-13-18-24-35- / 6w
    38 (33) The Weeknd – The Hills
    Chart Run: 28-*4*-7-16-27-38-Out-RE 29-35-Out-RE 27-33-38- / 11w
    Out of Top40
    Out (29) Avicii – For A Better Day (4w)
    Out (37) Pentatonix – Can’t Sleep Love (1w)
    Out (38) Hurts – Some Kind Of Heaven (4w)
    Out (39) Avicii – Waiting For Love (6w)

• Album Top20

5 (7) Lena – Crystal Sky *3xG*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-4-5-3-2-4-6-6-5-5-6-6-7-6-7-7-6-7-9-8-11-7-5- / 25w
    9 (6) Pentatonix – Pentatonix
    Chart Run: *3*-6-9- / 3w
    10 (9) Jasmine Thompson – Adore EP *G*
    Chart Run: *3*-4-3-5-7-9-10- / 7w
    11 (8) The Weeknd – Beauty Behind The Madness *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-6-4-4-5-8-11- / 10w
    12 (10) Lana Del Rey – Honeymoon *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-2-3-6-10-12- / 7w
    13 (RE) Robin Schulz – Sugar
    Chart Run: *8*-11-18-15-Out-RE 13- / 5w
    14 (11) Avicii – Stories
    Chart Run: *8*-12-9-11-14- / 5w
    17 (13) Lindsey Stirling – Live From London *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-3-4-6-9-12-11-13-14-16-13-17- / 13w

Out (20) Hurts – Surrender (3w)[/size]
    Great Album Chart but sad that Adele falled down. :(
    But also great to see Ellie Gouldings On My Mind here.
    Great chart overall as always

Manager
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 16-11-15, 01:07

Sorry about lack of chart comments from me lately, been really busy and spending almost zero time in front of a keyboard.

Songs on your latest posted (full) chart that I already like:

3 (1) Adele – Hello
    7 (3) Selena Gomez – Good For You
    8 (6) Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
    9 (8) Jasmine Thompson – Great Escape
    12 (9) Blackmore’s Night – Will O’ The Wisp
    18 (11) Selena Gomez – Me & The Rhythm
    19 (13) Foxes – Better Love
    20 (12) Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
    30 (23) Jasmine Thompson – Adore
    31 (34) Nightwish – Élan [Nice chart run!]
    34 (20) Carrie Underwood – Smoke Break
    40 (40) Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer [Ok, starting to like this a little again now...]

Then there are some I'm going to check out in the very near future (tomorrow?), like Jaël, Anna Rossinelli, The Corrs (didn't know they had released something new), even Ariana and Justin if I'm in a good mood .

Just listened to a bunch of new stuff today, the albums by Little Mix and Ellie Goulding, Hailee Steinfeld's EP (I think I may prefer all three other tracks to "Love Myself!") and more. When it comes to Ellie's album I'm not really qualified yet since I've heard most songs just once, but part of the reason for that is that the song "Lost and Found" made a strong enough impression that I wanted to listen to that on repeat instead of hearing the other songs again... If I'd heard the album earlier in the week that song might have entered at #1 on my chart tomorrow; now because of lack of time it probably won't but there's always next week...

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 16-11-15, 20:08

Thank you all for the comments so far.

I'm going to post the full update for the current week in a few minutes, and going to make a reply to your comments later this week.

Legend
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 16-11-15, 20:10

Discography of ELLIE GOULDING | Halcyon era
    12 november 2015

SINGLES

Hanging On
    [promo single of “Halcyon”]

Peak #2 (x1)
    Weeks 3
    Entry week 29/2012
    Chart Run *2*-17-Out-RE 19-Out
    Year-End Charts 2012 #76
    Certification -
    Anything Could Happen
    [first single of “Halcyon”]

Peak #6 (x2)
    Weeks 15
    Entry week 37/2012
    Chart Run 14-14-19-15-*6*-10-13-15-6-7-10-13-18-Out-RE 17-16-Out
    Year-End Charts 2012 #48
    Certification GOLD
    Figure 8
    [second single of “Halcyon”]

Peak #2 (x2)
    Weeks 15
    Entry week 01/2013
    Chart Run *2*-2-4-7-14-17-16-18-20-Out-RE 28-33-39-Out-RE 27-32-37-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #45
    Certification GOLD
    Explosions
    [third single of “Halcyon”]

Peak #3 (x1)
    Weeks 25
    Entry week 05/2013
    Chart Run *3*-4-4-5-8-10-9-12-13-16-15-18-21-24-24-25-31-37-38-Out-RE 30-27-30-34-35-40-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #20
    Certification PLATINUM
    I Need Your Love as ‘Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding’
    [single of Calvin Harris; available on “Halcyon”]

Peak #1 (x1)
    Weeks 44
    Entry week 13/2013
    Chart Run *1*-2-2-2-3-3-5-8-9-6-6-8-7-9-8-11-11-11-10-9-12-13-4-7-8-12-13-15-17-16-19-25-28-30-33-32-29-31-34-35-38-33-35-Out-RE 40-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #2
    Year-End Charts 2014 #239
    Certification 2x PLATINUM
    Lights
    [fourth single of “Halcyon”]

Peak #3 (x1)
    Weeks 19
    Entry week 16/2013
    Chart Run *3*-4-5-8-10-10-13-18-21-22-25-28-27-31-30-33-37-Out-RE 36-39-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #31
    Certification GOLD
    Burn
    [first single of “Halcyon Days”]

Peak #1 (x1)
    Weeks 43
    Entry week 28/2013
    Chart Run *1*-2-2-6-7-9-10-3-4-7-10-16-20-20-17-20-19-16-20-18-15-13-9-14-17-16-18-21-24-25-23-25-25-18-17-24-26-29-32-32-34-35-40-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #5
    Year-End Charts 2014 #40
    How Long Will I Love You
    [second single of “Halcyon Days”]

Peak #2 (x1)
    Weeks 30
    Entry week 46/2013
    Chart Run 8-3-9-17-25-22-24-23-23-18-15-20-5-7-7-6-*2*-4-7-6-9-9-12-10-13-17-23-29-34-37-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #79
    Year-End Charts 2014 #8
    Certification 3x GOLD
    Goodness Gracious
    [third single of “Halcyon Days”]

Peak #3 (x2)
    Weeks 10
    Entry week 07/2014
    Chart Run *3*-4-3-7-11-20-19-25-30-37-Out
    Year-End Charts 2014 #53
    Certification GOLD

ALBUM

Halcyon
    [second official studio album]

Peak #1 (x9)
    Weeks 55
    Entry week 41/2012
    Chart Run *1*-1-2-1-2-4-5-5-4-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-3-5-6-4-5-6-3-3-4-3-3-5-6-7-9-9-10-10-12-11-9-6-1-3-4-3-6-8-5-6-6-7-14-17-20-19-20-Out
    Year-End Charts 2012 #4
    Year-End Charts 2013 #3
    Mammy Awards ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ (2013)
    Certification 4x PLATINUM
    Halcyon Days
    [re-release of “Halcyon”]

Peak #1 (x1)
    Weeks 39
    Entry week 35/2013
    Chart Run *1*-2-2-3-4-5-8-9-10-10-13-9-8-6-8-9-14-14-16-5-6-4-2-4-3-2-3-5-8-13-12-14-15-13-13-15-15-18-20-Out
    Year-End Charts 2013 #10
    Year-End Charts 2014 #9