Thread: My Charts - week 16 - K-Pop, ESC, symphonic rock & more

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-12-18, 12:43

Quote Originally Posted by heppolo
    I am thinking that Kerli could have been a contender this year with ''Savages''. It will be featured in my personal chart for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    "Savages" would have had a chance to win Eesti Laul easily this year.
    Oh wow A shame she didn't try it again. Similar to what Loreen did (failing in one year, but winning it the next year)

Legend
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-12-18, 13:44

Quote Originally Posted by Tansike
    I am thinking that Kerli could have been a contender this year with ''Savages''. It will be featured in my personal chart for sure.
    "Savages" would have had a chance to win Eesti Laul easily this year.
    Oh wow A shame she didn't try it again. Similar to what Loreen did (failing in one year, but winning it the next year)
    I think Kerli has moved on from Eesti Laul, because it's a huge stress. Moreover, Kerli focuses on the visual and entertainment side of a performance which puts some constraints on live vocals.
    Waffles are checked cookies

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-12-18, 20:26

^ True. Also, she said she invested a lot of money into Eesti Laul last year as she had no label at that time, it was all her... And the performance also look quite expensive (also compared to some others from last year). So this time she wants to invest on the album campaign itself and not for other things, which is fine.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-12-18, 20:51

Hey Tansike

1 (NEW) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart

<3 I'm loving seeing Mark & Miley scoring the #1 in your chart. This couldn't have been more instant for me, loved it from the first listen and the immense music video really boosts the song with its visuals.

2 (NEW) Kerli – Savages

...but this is the shock of the week. Knowing how much you adore Kerli i thought it would've been a foregone conclusion that this would debut at #1 in your chart. Maybe Kerli will climb to #1 this week? I have to say i'm loving this so much more than Spirit animal which ended not really having any real impact on me by comparison. I hope Kerli releases a music video for Savages because i'm sure it'll be a visual feast.

14 (NEW) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World
    34 (33) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo – Diamond Heart *G*

Ohh snap! So Different world has ended up at #14 in both our charts. Whilst i do enjoy this song, it's not in the same league as the blissful euphoria of Diamond heart which i thought was an amazing track.

11 (8) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *P*
    16 (9) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
    18 (20) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    31 (29) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*

Gosh at thank u, next already lower than God is a woman and almost below [/i]breathin[/i]. I notice the certificate for God is a woman is still showing up as *P*. Still curious to see how close it'll be between this and No tears left to cry in your year end countdown.

Best of the rest:

12 (15) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    20 (17) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
    23 (14) Rita Ora – Anywhere *P*
    24 (RE) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
    26 (RE) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    30 (23) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
    32 (26) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    33 (31) Halsey – Without Me
    40 (21) Lena – Thank You

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 10-12-18, 21:00

Thank you. Unfortunately, I didn't play at all yet :( I realized there are still so many other things to do plus I also need lots of time for doing nothing. I'm currently spending my days in doing things from my to-do-list and doing 1-2 hours breaks between that where I just lie in my bed and do nothing (except sleeping or playing games with my iPhone) so my nose (or basically my body) can recover. There was so much I didn't do in the last two years and a 'break' like I have now is good to catch up a few things even though my current break should only be for recovering, obviously. So I currently have no time for playing 'Let's Go'... :(

Wow, that's already quite far! Can you estimate how many hours you've played so far? Because the game seems quite easy and I wonder if it's really that easy, so if one also goes through everything quickly or not. Woah about the shiny Charmander, that's cool! I didn't know catching shiny Pokémon is easier there but it must look awesome seeing a shiny Pokémon walking by... but so you got your shiny Rhyhorn as well?
    :( Well, since you made time for Mariah, I can't be too mad about Pokémon falling by the wayside. Hopefully this break/recovery period ends up being the perfect mix of relaxation/recuperation and getting caught up on the other things you mentioned.

Ha, well...I'm currently making my way to Fuchsia/Fuchsania City for my 5th Badge, and I've already played for 50+ hours You can get through the story MUCH much faster than that, though! A lot of that time went toward my shiny hunts (including some that I started but abandoned for Vulpix and Drowzee/Traumato). I'm also pretty OCD with the way that I play Pokémon games (making sure to battle every single Trainer, find every item, talk to every person), so I always progress pretty slowly.

I hope so, too! It's currently worse than before but since I don't have to work at the moment it's not as exhausting as before...
    :( Still? **Hug** Damn, that's brutal. Maybe you just need the right snuggle buddy every night...

Oh no, they just happened before the surgery and 2-3 times in the past as well, just during very emotionally stressful moments. Yes, that's what freaked me out, especially because I was afraid of that anyway so having to wait for six hours instead of 1-2 hours is terrible. Haha... I think you know what i meant Because the other thing would be very unrealistic as I'd say he's more one of the people who aren't the biggest 'fans' of us Thanks, it was just for a short moment though and currently my nose still doesn't work the way it should, but that's normal. On Sunday, my sense of smell came back shortly and appears every now and then again since then, and my doctor said that's actually very early and quite unusual to have it back so soon. So actually no, it doesn't feel more clear/easier now. But I still have to 'clean' my nose 2-5 times a day and put some ointment (I hope that's the correct word; never used that before and just had to look it up ) into it so if i smell something it's often that and breathing isn't possible that way.
    Ha, "Breathin" really suits for the moment, didn't even think about it yet
    Wait, so your doctor/surgeon was kind of homophobic? Damn, no WONDER you were stressing about this operation (on top of everything else that's scary about surgery) :x Ha, I'm glad this discussion gave you an opportunity to use "ointment", though! ;)

True!! And she's also constantly successful, which isn't easy to achieve for pop girls these days.
    Speaking about Ariana, I'm really wondering what happened to the "thank u, next" album. I really thought it would be out by now as she said it's still coming in 2018
    Yeah, and now there's only 3 Fridays left in 2018 (though she could always do a surprise release on any day). Although I'm always ready to hear new Ari, putting out a whole new album SO soon after Sweetener did feel pretty sudden/rushed, so I'm not too devastated if she takes a little more time putting it together. Granted, she shouldn't wait too long to capitalize on the massive success of "Thank U, Next," so maybe/hopefully a Q1 2019 release? (If the 2018 release doesn't happen after all...)

Read about that case just yesterday and I'm shocked. I mean, Poppy basically says Grimes is fake, but reading a bit more into Poppy's story and who is behind her I think she may be the fake person, so no idea what to think about now. Also, it seemed like Poppy was featured on "We Appreciate Power" at first, which would have been so cool to have two Poppy/Grimes collaborations out at the same time and they're both awesome. Anyways, both (or especially Grimes) create great music so I'm not reading more into that story for now and just enjoy their music. Sometimes gossip like that could destroy music from artists for me and I really don't want that here, especially with Grimes' music.
    I hadn't seen that part of the story, and I would've loved to hear a version with Poppy instead Like you were saying, I definitely don't plan to stop exploring/supporting either of them, but it was a bummer to learn that two such talented women with such great creative potential can't stand working with each other :( There's already far too many "feuds" in the music business...

A big flop could have meant a delay of a possible album release like Meghan Trainor and I'm definitely not here for that.
    Exactly.

Yes, on UKMix it doesn't really matter what taste you have and I have to admit I'm shocked how 'well received' my taste seems to be, because I don't know many people who stan for bands like Within Temptation & Nightwish, know everything about the Pop divas and still being interested in other things too. As for my man, well, sometimes I listen to a few songs of that genre and he said he enjoys it as well, but I'm still reserved in playing that stuff regularly.
    It's sweet/thoughtful of you not to bombard him with music that he might not enjoy ;) I can be a TAD controlling when it comes to choosing the music that gets blasted in our apartment.

I keep you updated! The last few days were busy (hell, I'm busy even being on sick leave ) so I didn't re-play them yet. But as you say, it wasn't painful at all to make it through these three albums and I even listened to them back to back, the time went by so incredibly quickly and since my surgery it was actually the most relaxing time so far, just lying in my bed and listen to these three albums. They brought the perfect mood. And you know... there are these moments in life which aren't really something outstanding, but still different to usual and you will remember these moments for a very long time, and that moment (coming home from the surgery, enjoying being for myself/back home, listening to MC) will be one of them. Haven't had my pleasure in discovering something 'new' like that in AGES. So thanks a lot!
    That's truly beautiful/touching The power of Mariah! I'm really glad you were able to experience some moments like that (and hopefully there will be many more yet to come, whether or not they involve MC...)

Thanks a lot for checking out my latest number one! Yes, "Firelight" is definitely not as hard as their other singles and I could even imagine this being played by radios. It's quite commercial and still sounds like Within Temptation, which is cool. The concerts were awesome, though both singers from both bands struggled a bit which was interesting as both are known for their awesome vocal deliveries. No, he didn't. I went to the Within Temptation concert with my mom and attended the Nightwish concert with my brother. My family also enjoys this music and since I moved out over eight years ago I didn't do much with them. That's also ok for us, but I still decided to ask them to come with me and also sleep at my place as they both didn't see it yet. Thanks for asking
    Ah, you'd mentioned taking your mom to some shows before, but I think this is the first I've heard about you going with your brother - which is awesome! Do you two have similar music tastes in general? How was it hosting them at your new place?

Yes... Do you remember our little chat from a year ago? A Paloma Faith single didn't do that well (and someone else as well) and I told you there's always going on a lot towards the end of a year, and a few tracks may come back and smash (again) in the new year. It may be similar with Imagine Dragons' "Bad Liar" as I'm really liking it on one side, but there's just too much going on at the moment.
    Ha, your memory is really putting mine to shame The end-of-the-year struggle for newer songs totally makes sense, with all the holiday music invading and the urge to revisit hits from earlier in the year (as year-end-countdown season begins).

2 (NEW) Kerli – Savages
    3 (NEW) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    4 (NEW) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    5 (1) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    6 (3) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
    7 (4) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    8 (10) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    9 (2) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    19 (19) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    25 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *G*
    • Hmmm...so now you, Jake, AND Akini have all shown "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" a LOT of love...but I'm still not getting/feeling it myself Even the MUCH-hyped, LONG-awaited Kerli comeback couldn't stop it! The song's just OK for me, but I'd love to see it get Miley back on official charts again! "Malibu" wasn't done justice most places, and that whole era had the plug pulled so abruptly. Maybe Mark has the magic to get the public back on her side...
    • Looks like "We Appreciate Power" is really working for you! It has some super-catchy parts, but it does get a little repetitive over its nearly 6 minutes of run-time. The lyric video is mighty impressive, though!
    Another brand-new Lindsey video already? Damn, you weren't kidding about her being productive! Are the vocals on "Santa Baby" all hers?
    • Nice little climb for "Baby." Although the influx of holiday music is at least partially to blame, I'm still surprised by how badly it's been struggling in the UK, since Clean Bandit had been on a steady Top 5 streak ever since "Real Love" :-? I guess Marina will be forever underappreciated. :x
    • Speaking of Clean Bandit, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that "Symphony" is back once again.
    • Halsey's really rebounded quickly after the (heartbreaking) floppage of "Alone" thanks to "Without Me" Top 3 in the US, Top 3 in the UK, Top 2 in Australia...

Yet another heartwarming chart, Tansike!

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-12-18, 11:06

Quote Originally Posted by JakeP
    Hey Tansike

<3 I'm loving seeing Mark & Miley scoring the #1 in your chart. This couldn't have been more instant for me, loved it from the first listen and the immense music video really boosts the song with its visuals.
    Hey Jake

Agree and I’m happy you like to see this being #1 on my charts! The first time I heard the song was while watching the video, and I was so impressed, the track immediately cast a spell over me… I even showed the video to my partner later on the release day and he had to watch it more than once and sent it to some of his friends as he was so damn impressed as well. They both really created such a strong tune and probably the best video of the year.

2 (NEW) Kerli – Savages

...but this is the shock of the week. Knowing how much you adore Kerli i thought it would've been a foregone conclusion that this would debut at #1 in your chart. Maybe Kerli will climb to #1 this week? I have to say i'm loving this so much more than Spirit animal which ended not really having any real impact on me by comparison. I hope Kerli releases a music video for Savages because i'm sure it'll be a visual feast.
    I like being surprising with my charts every now and then Seriously, this is a great track, but it’s far from being one of my favorite songs from her plus “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” really got me, so it was very clear to me who is my number one that week. I adore Kerli and I was really thinking about if I should place “Savages” at #1 simply because it’s Kerli, but in the end I can’t be that biased towards an artist. Glad to hear this is having such a nice impact on you and I agree, I’m sure a video will be awesome

14 (NEW) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World

Ohh snap! So Different world has ended up at #14 in both our charts. Whilst i do enjoy this song, it's not in the same league as the blissful euphoria of Diamond heart which i thought was an amazing track.
    Yes :cool: I agree with you, even though I have to admit “Different World” keeps on growing on me since its release. Alan is having a strong 2018.

Gosh at thank u, next already lower than God is a woman and almost below [/i]breathin[/i]. I notice the certificate for God is a woman is still showing up as *P*. Still curious to see how close it'll be between this and No tears left to cry in your year end countdown.
    “thank u, next” is great but doesn’t have the same impact on me as her other tunes. No comment about the other sentences

Best of the rest:

30 (23) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
    40 (21) Lena – Thank You
    :cool: <3

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 11-12-18, 12:47

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix98
    :( Well, since you made time for Mariah, I can't be too mad about Pokémon falling by the wayside. Hopefully this break/recovery period ends up being the perfect mix of relaxation/recuperation and getting caught up on the other things you mentioned.

Ha, well...I'm currently making my way to Fuchsia/Fuchsania City for my 5th Badge, and I've already played for 50+ hours You can get through the story MUCH much faster than that, though! A lot of that time went toward my shiny hunts (including some that I started but abandoned for Vulpix and Drowzee/Traumato). I'm also pretty OCD with the way that I play Pokémon games (making sure to battle every single Trainer, find every item, talk to every person), so I always progress pretty slowly.
    Thanks. Unfortunately, the ‘getting caught up on the other things’ part didn’t turn out as I expected or wanted to. But I think it was good to really relax and recover from the surgery. Can’t believe it’s already been two weeks and I’m already back to work. Time flew by so quickly! So, in the end, I didn’t play ‘Let’s Go’ at all during these two weeks. That makes me a little afraid of how I’ll react to an upcoming completely new game for Pokémon as my passion for Pokémon was already much smaller than it used to be with the previous few games :( I really expected to be sooo excited for playing a Pokémon game with the Switch on the TV screen…like, it’s basically a dream come true for someone who plays Pokémon for forever, yet I’m not that excited at all. I’m glad to hear it’s not that way with you though and you’re really into it!

50+ hours is immense Love to hear that, so the game seems to make a great impression to you, especially compared to US/UM, right?

:( Still? **Hug** Damn, that's brutal. Maybe you just need the right snuggle buddy every night...
    Well, it was worse because my nose still feels like a foreign body part, so yeah… but I do hope it gets better once my nose has recovered completely. As for the snuggle buddy… That would help a lot, yeah…

Wait, so your doctor/surgeon was kind of homophobic? Damn, no WONDER you were stressing about this operation (on top of everything else that's scary about surgery) :x Ha, I'm glad this discussion gave you an opportunity to use "ointment", though! ;)
    Not really homophobic, I just felt like he was slightly irritated with some of my behavior. Because, you know, I wouldn’t say it’s obvious for people that I’m gay, but in moments where I am afraid of something or so, I’m kinda… flamboyant, a bit, and I felt like he was confused by that.

Yeah, and now there's only 3 Fridays left in 2018 (though she could always do a surprise release on any day). Although I'm always ready to hear new Ari, putting out a whole new album SO soon after Sweetener did feel pretty sudden/rushed, so I'm not too devastated if she takes a little more time putting it together. Granted, she shouldn't wait too long to capitalize on the massive success of "Thank U, Next," so maybe/hopefully a Q1 2019 release? (If the 2018 release doesn't happen after all...)
    True, it felt rushed, though I feel like it would have been a great idea to release the whole album while the hype for the single is still high, and I think it already reached its peak following the sudden release and the video release, which is why I thought the album should have come out by now. But now it makes more sense to wait for the new year… (Would make things easier for my own YEC as well ) and maybe they didn’t want to do a normal release strategy at first but following the success of the single they decided differently and still do a ‘normal’ era with a second single prior the album release.

I hadn't seen that part of the story, and I would've loved to hear a version with Poppy instead Like you were saying, I definitely don't plan to stop exploring/supporting either of them, but it was a bummer to learn that two such talented women with such great creative potential can't stand working with each other :( There's already far too many "feuds" in the music business...
    True! Though I think in that case it will be just that situation and there won’t be more fights between them, hopefully.

It's sweet/thoughtful of you not to bombard him with music that he might not enjoy ;) I can be a TAD controlling when it comes to choosing the music that gets blasted in our apartment.
    Oh, to be honest, even though I don’t bombard him (or also others) with music from that genre, I still can be controlling when it comes to choosing the other music… like, I always play the other songs or albums from my charts all the time. He probably heard my current Top3 around 10 times already So I really get you there

That's truly beautiful/touching The power of Mariah! I'm really glad you were able to experience some moments like that (and hopefully there will be many more yet to come, whether or not they involve MC...)
    I have to thank you <3 <3 <3

Ah, you'd mentioned taking your mom to some shows before, but I think this is the first I've heard about you going with your brother - which is awesome! Do you two have similar music tastes in general? How was it hosting them at your new place?
    Yep, this was the first time with my brother (and second time with my mom following the Imagine Dragons concert in April). Hmm… We both enjoy these symphonic metal groups, but he doesn’t enjoy the pop culture stuff (like Britney, Ariana) while he often listens to some real dark, Gothic stuff which isn’t for me at all (too dark and too Gothic). So I wouldn’t say we have a similar music taste, but there’s a genre with some artists that we both enjoy. Thanks for asking! It was nice, though I didn’t have the time I wanted to have, as I still needed to work the other day so apart from the concert I wasn’t able to spend time with them. My brother and I don’t really have a normal relationship and didn’t talk much over the past eight years so this was actually the first time we really talked about some stuff, and I’m also currently in a phase where I’m discovering a lot of things (psychologically speaking) so that was interesting…

In other news, I allowed them to sleep in my bed so I had to sleep on the couch and even though it wasn’t that comfortable and the nights were short, I had a much better sleep than usual (^ speaking of my sleeping problems from above). So that situation really made me think about something I was thinking about for longer now: It really seems like it wouldn’t matter where I sleep, I just need someone in my room/apartment for a good sleep.

Ha, your memory is really putting mine to shame The end-of-the-year struggle for newer songs totally makes sense, with all the holiday music invading and the urge to revisit hits from earlier in the year (as year-end-countdown season begins).
    Don’t worry, my memory is one of my strongest attributes I’ll give “Bad Liar”, “Close To Me” and “Ruin My Life” another chance in the new year so maybe they’ll come back then.

• Hmmm...so now you, Jake, AND Akini have all shown "Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" a LOT of love...but I'm still not getting/feeling it myself Even the MUCH-hyped, LONG-awaited Kerli comeback couldn't stop it! The song's just OK for me, but I'd love to see it get Miley back on official charts again! "Malibu" wasn't done justice most places, and that whole era had the plug pulled so abruptly. Maybe Mark has the magic to get the public back on her side...
    • Looks like "We Appreciate Power" is really working for you! It has some super-catchy parts, but it does get a little repetitive over its nearly 6 minutes of run-time. The lyric video is mighty impressive, though!
    Another brand-new Lindsey video already? Damn, you weren't kidding about her being productive! Are the vocals on "Santa Baby" all hers?
    • Nice little climb for "Baby." Although the influx of holiday music is at least partially to blame, I'm still surprised by how badly it's been struggling in the UK, since Clean Bandit had been on a steady Top 5 streak ever since "Real Love" :-? I guess Marina will be forever underappreciated. :x
    • Speaking of Clean Bandit, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that "Symphony" is back once again.
    • Halsey's really rebounded quickly after the (heartbreaking) floppage of "Alone" thanks to "Without Me" Top 3 in the US, Top 3 in the UK, Top 2 in Australia...

Yet another heartwarming chart, Tansike!
    Aw :( I think it’s a huge song with an even better video. They both delivered such a strong tune with “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart”, so I hope it’s a grower for you. How did Miley on your charts in the past? Is she a big artist anyway?

Yes, I appreciate “We Appreciate Power” :cool: Its length was a problem for me at first as well but now it doesn’t matter anymore. Okay, the outro could’ve been a bit shorter, but it still works for me with these six minutes. Following that lyric video I can’t wait to see the official video

And Lindsey already released another video yesterday! Yes, the vocals are all hers.

Agree about “Baby”’s success. I’m shocked how it’s doing that badly. It has everything that a hit needs to have IMO so I thought this would be another smash like “Symphony”, “Solo” or “Rockaybe”, or at least be as successful as “I Miss You”. Marina really is cursed :(
    Haha… Of course “Symphony” made a nice impression on me again following the album release. It’s still such an awesome tune and there are so many emotional moments attached to it, it will forever have a special place in my heart. It’s one of those songs where I think it should have done even better on my charts… 37 weeks and #1 on the YEC 2017 is awesome, but it’s still not eligible for 2xP

So happy she did! It’s weird how a random release like that becomes such a huge hit for her, and not just in the US where she already collected some more hits, but everywhere! I’d love it if this is her real worldwide breakthrough hit.

Since you’ve quoted it; how do you like Kerli’s “Savages”?

Thank you

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-12-18, 23:08

thanks so much for all comments

My Charts - week 50/2018 – 13 december 2018 - a Reason To Break Like A Heart

• Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (1) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
    Chart Run: *1*-1- / 2w

2 (3) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    Chart Run: 3-*2*- / 2w

3 (2) Kerli – Savages
    Chart Run: *2*-3- / 2w

4 (NEW) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
    Chart Run: *4*- / 1w

5 (8) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5- / 8w

6 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    Chart Run: *4*-6- / 2w

7 (10) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name
    Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7- / 5w

8 (7) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    Chart Run: *4*-7-8- / 3w

9 (11) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9- / 22w

10 (5) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    Chart Run: *1*-5-10- / 3w

11 (6) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
    Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11- / 4w

12 (14) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World
    Chart Run: 14-*12*- / 2w

13 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13- / 6w

14 (25) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14- / 14w

15 (16) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
    Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15- / 6w

16 (9) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16- / 13w

17 (15) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
    Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17- / 5w

18 (NEW) Astrid S – Closer
    Chart Run: *18*- / 1w

19 (18) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19- / 9w

20 (13) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
    Chart Run: *13*-20- / 2w

21 (19) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21- / 6w

22 (NEW) Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD feat. Brendon Urie – Roses
    Chart Run: *22*- / 1w

23 (NEW) Seeb & Bastille – Grip
    Chart Run: *23*- / 1w

24 (20) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
    Chart Run: *3*-12-11-14-18-24-30-Out-RE 17-20-24- / 10w

25 (17) Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne – Good Form
    Chart Run: *17*-25- / 2w

26 (21) Within Temptation – Forgiven
    Chart Run: *7*-21-26- / 3w

27 (RE) LP – Recovery
    Chart Run: *20*-Out-RE 27- / 2w

28 (31) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28- / 34w

29 (33) Halsey – Without Me *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29- / 10w

30 (32) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    Chart Run: 22-*13*-16-14-19-26-32-30- / 8w

31 (26) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31- / 17w

32 (30) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
    Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32- / 7w

33 (24) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-5-10-22-37-Out-RE 18-16-11-12-11-12-16-23-26-31-32-29-21-22-1-5-16-23-28-37-35-34-25-26-31-39-40-37-Out-RE 24-33- / 38w

34 (RE) LP – Girls Go Wild
    Chart Run: *29*-Out-RE 34- / 2w

35 (28) Within Temptation – All I Need
    Chart Run: *13*-28-35- / 3w

36 (37) Normani & 6LACK – Waves
    Chart Run: *28*-Out-RE 37-36- / 3w

37 (29) Within Temptation – Stand My Ground
    Chart Run: *12*-26-39-Out-RE 22-29-37- / 6w

38 (35) Amaranthe – Countdown
    Chart Run: 9-27-Out-RE 14-*3*-7-11-16-32-35-38- / 10w

39 (23) Rita Ora – Anywhere *P*
    Chart Run: 5-6-*2*-4-3-4-8-9-12-12-6-11-14-18-22-27-33-39-Out-RE 14-23-39- / 21w

40 (22) Within Temptation – Faster *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-1-3-1-2-6-13-20-16-Out-RE 18-25-34-39-Out-RE 12-22-40- / 18w

Out of Top40
    Out (27) Within Temptation feat. Tarja – Paradise (What About Us?) *P* (34w)
    Out (34) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo – Diamond Heart *G* (10w)
    Out (36) Loïc Nottet – On Fire (1w)
    Out (38) Nightwish – Sacrament Of Wilderness (2w)
    Out (39) Within Temptation feat. Keith Caputo – What Have You Done (4w)
    Out (40) Lena – Thank You (3w)

New certifications
    ”Without Me” by Halsey goes GOLD (250+ points)

Click here for the Certification Database
    ?

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-12-18, 23:09

My Charts - week 50/2018 – 13 december 2018 - a Reason To Break Like A Heart

• Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (2) Rita Ora – Phoenix
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1 / 3w

2 (1) Clean Bandit – What Is Love?
    Chart Run: *1*-2- / 2w

3 (NEW) LP – Heart To Mouth
    Chart Run: *3*- / 1w

4 (3) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4- / 17w

5 (NEW) Alison Sudol – Moon EP
    Chart Run: *5*- / 1w

6 (7) Lindsey Stirling – Warmer In The Winter *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-7-10-16-10-1-1-2-1-4-10-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 1-2-4-7-11-Out-RE 7-6- / 21w

7 (11) Amy MacDonald – Woman Of The World
    Chart Run: 11-*7*- / 2w

8 (5) Imagine Dragons – Origins
    Chart Run: *1*-3-10-5-8- / 5w

9 (4) Alessia Cara – The Pains Of Growing
    Chart Run: *4*-9- / 2w

10 (NEW) Benny Blanco – Friends Keep Secrets
    Chart Run: *10*- / 1w

11 (8) Amaranthe – Helix *G*
    Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-3-2-6-8-11- / 8w

12 (14) My Indigo – My Indigo *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9-7-9-4-6-5-8-10-10-11-6-9-12-11-12-Out-RE 14-12- / 33w

13 (6) Within Temptation – The Heart Of Everything
    Chart Run: 16-18-19-Out-RE 5-10-20-Out-RE 13-16-20-Out-RE *3*-6-13- / 12w

14 (13) Poppy – Am I A Girl?
    Chart Run: *1*-4-6-17-13-14- / 6w

15 (12) Little Mix – LM5
    Chart Run: *4*-13-12-15- / 4w

16 (16) Mariah Carey – Caution
    Chart Run: *5*-19-16-16- / 4w

17 (RE) Muse – Simulation Theory
    Chart Run: *5*-8-Out-RE 17- / 3w

18 (9) Nightwish – Decades *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-3-4-8-12-13-18-20-Out-RE 16-2-9-18- / 13w

19 (18) David Guetta – 7
    Chart Run: *4*-6-9-9-13-Out-RE 16-13-9-20-18-19- / 11w

20 (15) Nightwish – Wishmaster
    Chart Run: 5-*4*-10-Out-RE 18-9-12-17-Out-RE 15-Out-RE 7-15-20- / 11w

Out of Top20
    Out (10) Within Temptation – Hydra *4xP* (74w)
    Out (17) Nightwish – Oceanborn (11w)
    Out (19) Nightwish – Century Child *G* (14w)
    Out (20) Within Temptation – The Unforgiving *P* (18w)

New certifications
    none

Legend
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 14-12-18, 23:37

Nice one again by Arch Enemy, it peaked at #17 in my chart I believe.

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 17-12-18, 08:42

Nice one again by Arch Enemy, it peaked at #17 in my chart I believe.
    #17 is good! This was already one of my favorite songs from their last album a year ago, so I'm happy they released it as a single now

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 18-12-18, 17:15

Thanks. Unfortunately, the ‘getting caught up on the other things’ part didn’t turn out as I expected or wanted to. But I think it was good to really relax and recover from the surgery. Can’t believe it’s already been two weeks and I’m already back to work. Time flew by so quickly! So, in the end, I didn’t play ‘Let’s Go’ at all during these two weeks. That makes me a little afraid of how I’ll react to an upcoming completely new game for Pokémon as my passion for Pokémon was already much smaller than it used to be with the previous few games :( I really expected to be sooo excited for playing a Pokémon game with the Switch on the TV screen…like, it’s basically a dream come true for someone who plays Pokémon for forever, yet I’m not that excited at all. I’m glad to hear it’s not that way with you though and you’re really into it!

50+ hours is immense Love to hear that, so the game seems to make a great impression to you, especially compared to US/UM, right?
    Don't tell me you might be finally, actually growing out of Pokémon!? I'm glad you were able to really relax during those two weeks, though, and maybe a break from Pokémon in general will help next year's games feel more fresh/exciting...?

Hmmm...they're a little tough to compare! Let's Go looks amazing on the Switch, has all the Kanto/Gen I nostalgia, and made a lot of nifty gameplay changes (like seeing wild Pokémon in the overworld, being able to switch your team around without going to a PC in a Pokémon Center, having following Pokémon back again, being able to change their nicknames anytime), but I do miss some of the side quest stuff from SuMo/USUM (like Festival Plaza, Mantine/Mantax Surfing), since basically all there is to do in Let's Go is either progress through the main story or shiny hunt SuMo/USUM had some battles that actually made me think a little (especially some of the Totems), whereas battling in Let's Go is often pretty brainless (especially if you use your OP partner Pokémon). Hopefully the next games will keep some of the cool stuff that Let's Go introduced/brought back, while retaining everything else I've enjoyed about main series games over the years (that Let's Go removed, like Abilities, held items, and just more to do in general).

Well, it was worse because my nose still feels like a foreign body part, so yeah… but I do hope it gets better once my nose has recovered completely. As for the snuggle buddy… That would help a lot, yeah…
    **Hug** Hopefully your nose is starting to feel like your nose again (or like a new-and-improved version, ideally...)

Not really homophobic, I just felt like he was slightly irritated with some of my behavior. Because, you know, I wouldn’t say it’s obvious for people that I’m gay, but in moments where I am afraid of something or so, I’m kinda… flamboyant, a bit, and I felt like he was confused by that.
    :x F**k him, though! I don't think you have anything to apologize for or feel bad about there! He's a damn medical professional and shouldn't be treating patients ANY differently because of how butch they may (or may not) be You'd think someone like him, who deals with literal life-or-death issues in his work, wouldn't get hung up on/distracted by something SO trivial.

Let your flame burn as brightly as you like, Tansike! <3

True, it felt rushed, though I feel like it would have been a great idea to release the whole album while the hype for the single is still high, and I think it already reached its peak following the sudden release and the video release, which is why I thought the album should have come out by now. But now it makes more sense to wait for the new year… (Would make things easier for my own YEC as well ) and maybe they didn’t want to do a normal release strategy at first but following the success of the single they decided differently and still do a ‘normal’ era with a second single prior the album release.
    **Nod** Now that we've got "Imagine," it's already resembling a more "traditional" album roll-out (by gradually releasing multiple singles/preview tracks beforehand). Since hype around her is SO huge right now, I kind of hope she does a standard Friday album release in order to score the biggest debut figures possible.

True! Though I think in that case it will be just that situation and there won’t be more fights between them, hopefully.
    Yeah, they definitely seem 100% done with/over each now.

Oh, to be honest, even though I don’t bombard him (or also others) with music from that genre, I still can be controlling when it comes to choosing the other music… like, I always play the other songs or albums from my charts all the time. He probably heard my current Top3 around 10 times already So I really get you there
    Ha! Guess you might actually be worse than me, then... ;)

Yep, this was the first time with my brother (and second time with my mom following the Imagine Dragons concert in April). Hmm… We both enjoy these symphonic metal groups, but he doesn’t enjoy the pop culture stuff (like Britney, Ariana) while he often listens to some real dark, Gothic stuff which isn’t for me at all (too dark and too Gothic). So I wouldn’t say we have a similar music taste, but there’s a genre with some artists that we both enjoy. Thanks for asking! It was nice, though I didn’t have the time I wanted to have, as I still needed to work the other day so apart from the concert I wasn’t able to spend time with them. My brother and I don’t really have a normal relationship and didn’t talk much over the past eight years so this was actually the first time we really talked about some stuff, and I’m also currently in a phase where I’m discovering a lot of things (psychologically speaking) so that was interesting…
    Aw, so that was your first EVER concert with your brother? That's really sweet - and significant! Did it seem like he'd be willing to check out another one with you in the future? It sounds like this was a big step in "mending" your relationship/growing closer again? Eight years is quite a while Did that have anything to do with you coming out...? :-?

In other news, I allowed them to sleep in my bed so I had to sleep on the couch and even though it wasn’t that comfortable and the nights were short, I had a much better sleep than usual (^ speaking of my sleeping problems from above). So that situation really made me think about something I was thinking about for longer now: It really seems like it wouldn’t matter where I sleep, I just need someone in my room/apartment for a good sleep.
    Aw, so the empty apartment might've been the biggest part of the problem all along? Guess you really do just need a snuggle buddy every night! <3

Don’t worry, my memory is one of my strongest attributes I’ll give “Bad Liar”, “Close To Me” and “Ruin My Life” another chance in the new year so maybe they’ll come back then.
    A man of many talents, of course! ;)

Aw :( I think it’s a huge song with an even better video. They both delivered such a strong tune with “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart”, so I hope it’s a grower for you. How did Miley on your charts in the past? Is she a big artist anyway?
    As far as her albums go, I've only heard Bangerz and Younger Now in full, but she's scored several Paulboard hits over the years:

"Adore You" = No. 1 (2) peak | 9 weeks total | [P]
    "We Can't Stop" = No. 1 (1) | 19 wks | [4xP]
    "Malibu" = No. 1 (1) | 10 wks | [P]
    "Permanent December" = No. 2 | 11 wks | [P]
    "Drive" = No. 2 | 7 wks | [P]
    "Wrecking Ball" = No. 2 | 5 wks | [G]
    "When I Look At You" = No. 3 | 10 wks | [P]
    "Can't Be Tamed" = No. 3 | 8 wks | [P]
    "Two More Lonely People" = No. 3 | 6 wks | [P]
    "Younger Now" = No. 4 | 5 wks | [G]
    "Someone Else" = No. 4 | 4 wks | [G]

...and that's just her Top 5's Thanks for asking!

Haha… Of course “Symphony” made a nice impression on me again following the album release. It’s still such an awesome tune and there are so many emotional moments attached to it, it will forever have a special place in my heart. It’s one of those songs where I think it should have done even better on my charts… 37 weeks and #1 on the YEC 2017 is awesome, but it’s still not eligible for 2xP
    That IS surprising! I guess it re-enters often, but usually toward the lower end of the chart (so it doesn't get many points from each of these many re-appearances...)

So happy she did! It’s weird how a random release like that becomes such a huge hit for her, and not just in the US where she already collected some more hits, but everywhere! I’d love it if this is her real worldwide breakthrough hit.
    It's certainly shaping up to be! Looks like it's gone Top 20 in Germany and Switzerland so far - is that a pretty big deal for her there?

Since you’ve quoted it; how do you like Kerli’s “Savages”?
    I'm all for Queen Kerli encouraging us to f**k like savages. ;)

2 (3) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    3 (2) Kerli – Savages
    5 (8) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    6 (4) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    8 (7) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    9 (11) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *P*
    10 (5) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    11 (6) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
    13 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    14 (25) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *G*
    16 (9) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    18 (NEW) Astrid S – Closer
    19 (18) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    21 (19) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    23 (NEW) Seeb & Bastille – Grip
    24 (20) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
    28 (31) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
    29 (33) Halsey – Without Me *G*
    30 (32) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    31 (26) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    33 (24) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P*
    34 (RE) LP – Girls Go Wild
    39 (23) Rita Ora – Anywhere *P*
    • Oh, so "Nothing Breaks..." is still No. 1 but I like that Grimes is inching her way up!
    • Must be the year-end-effect bolstering "God Is A Woman"? Its run makes "Thank U, Next" look pretty weak by comparison In Week #5, GIAW was still Top 2, while TUN was already out of the Top 10 at that point...
    • I was really into "Pompeii" and "Of The Night" back in 2013-2014, but these recent Bastille collabos are just OK for me.
    • Awesome to see Halsey collect that Gold cert! She's moved into the Top 2 on the latest Hot 100.

Yet another chart that makes my heart flutter, Tansike!

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 19-12-18, 13:14

Don't tell me you might be finally, actually growing out of Pokémon!? I'm glad you were able to really relax during those two weeks, though, and maybe a break from Pokémon in general will help next year's games feel more fresh/exciting...?

Hmmm...they're a little tough to compare! Let's Go looks amazing on the Switch, has all the Kanto/Gen I nostalgia, and made a lot of nifty gameplay changes (like seeing wild Pokémon in the overworld, being able to switch your team around without going to a PC in a Pokémon Center, having following Pokémon back again, being able to change their nicknames anytime), but I do miss some of the side quest stuff from SuMo/USUM (like Festival Plaza, Mantine/Mantax Surfing), since basically all there is to do in Let's Go is either progress through the main story or shiny hunt SuMo/USUM had some battles that actually made me think a little (especially some of the Totems), whereas battling in Let's Go is often pretty brainless (especially if you use your OP partner Pokémon). Hopefully the next games will keep some of the cool stuff that Let's Go introduced/brought back, while retaining everything else I've enjoyed about main series games over the years (that Let's Go removed, like Abilities, held items, and just more to do in general).
    I hope that won’t be the case :( Who knows, maybe I’ll finally pick it up during the Christmas break.

Good observation! You know, I still think the release of US/UM wasn’t needed and personally it’s definitely one of my least favorite game of the series so far. I guess this may also be the reason why my Pokémon fever seems to be gone at the moment; US/UM was basically the same as Sun/Moon while Let’s Go is basically the same as Yellow which I played not so long ago. So with a completely new game on the Switch next year I’m sure I’ll get back into it. As you say, I also hope the next games will be as difficult as US/UM (or at least more difficult than Let’s Go), but considering how well Let’s Go is doing, I’m afraid they are going with an easy/easier storyline again to attract more new players.

**Hug** Hopefully your nose is starting to feel like your nose again (or like a new-and-improved version, ideally...)
    Thanks! I hope so too. It’s getting annoying…

Let your flame burn as brightly as you like, Tansike! <3
    Thank you <3

**Nod** Now that we've got "Imagine," it's already resembling a more "traditional" album roll-out (by gradually releasing multiple singles/preview tracks beforehand). Since hype around her is SO huge right now, I kind of hope she does a standard Friday album release in order to score the biggest debut figures possible.
    True! Though I’m slightly confused by her statements saying “Imagine” is not even a promo single, it’s just a thought she wanted to put out (and it’s still smashing on iTunes/Spotify ). I hope so too. Fingers crossed for a January release now, new music by Ariana would be sooo good.

Aw, so that was your first EVER concert with your brother? That's really sweet - and significant! Did it seem like he'd be willing to check out another one with you in the future? It sounds like this was a big step in "mending" your relationship/growing closer again? Eight years is quite a while Did that have anything to do with you coming out...? :-?
    Yes! And yes, it was most likely not the last time. I think it really was a big step… and yes, my coming out played a little part of that, at least it seemed like that.

Aw, so the empty apartment might've been the biggest part of the problem all along? Guess you really do just need a snuggle buddy every night! <3
    Probably. I just need a ‘soul’ in my apartment. A pet would be a good idea, but then I’m not at home all the time. So I really have to get used to it.

As far as her albums go, I've only heard Bangerz and Younger Now in full, but she's scored several Paulboard hits over the years:

"Adore You" = No. 1 (2) peak | 9 weeks total | [P]
    "We Can't Stop" = No. 1 (1) | 19 wks | [4xP]
    "Malibu" = No. 1 (1) | 10 wks | [P]
    "Permanent December" = No. 2 | 11 wks | [P]
    "Drive" = No. 2 | 7 wks | [P]
    "Wrecking Ball" = No. 2 | 5 wks | [G]
    "When I Look At You" = No. 3 | 10 wks | [P]
    "Can't Be Tamed" = No. 3 | 8 wks | [P]
    "Two More Lonely People" = No. 3 | 6 wks | [P]
    "Younger Now" = No. 4 | 5 wks | [G]
    "Someone Else" = No. 4 | 4 wks | [G]

...and that's just her Top 5's Thanks for asking!
    Woah, thanks a lot for that recap! That seems quite huge, especially since these are just her Top5’s! Very happy to see Miley being such a successful artist on your charts. “Permanent December” and “Two More Lonely People” are two surprising appearances considering you only know the albums “Bangerz” and “Younger Now” in full. How (or why) did you check out these two? I still love the latter and always thought it should have been a single. Also love to see “Drive” and “Someone Else” on that list :cool:

That IS surprising! I guess it re-enters often, but usually toward the lower end of the chart (so it doesn't get many points from each of these many re-appearances...)
    Yes, plus the YEC 2017 had no real smash as other years. Even the #2 of the YEC 2018 will have much more points than “Symphony” as the #1 of the YEC 2017. In fact, since doing a Singles Top40, only two Year End #1s had less than 1,000 points: “Symphony” with 686 points and Kerli’s “Feral Hearts” with 900 points in 2016.

It's certainly shaping up to be! Looks like it's gone Top 20 in Germany and Switzerland so far - is that a pretty big deal for her there?
    It is! As for Switzerland, “Without You” is only her fifth chart entry ever with three of them being collaborations and the only other one as lead was “Now Or Never” which peaked at #77. And it seems to be the exact same situation in Germany if I looked it up correctly.

I'm all for Queen Kerli encouraging us to f**k like savages. ;)
    <3 <3 <3

• Oh, so "Nothing Breaks..." is still No. 1 but I like that Grimes is inching her way up!
    • Must be the year-end-effect bolstering "God Is A Woman"? Its run makes "Thank U, Next" look pretty weak by comparison In Week #5, GIAW was still Top 2, while TUN was already out of the Top 10 at that point...
    • I was really into "Pompeii" and "Of The Night" back in 2013-2014, but these recent Bastille collabos are just OK for me.
    • Awesome to see Halsey collect that Gold cert! She's moved into the Top 2 on the latest Hot 100.

Yet another chart that makes my heart flutter, Tansike!
    …and that was most likely not its last week at the top spot. Unless something huge happens (like Ariana releasing her new album or Kerli releasing something slightly stronger than “Savages”) I can see this being my number one for quite a while at this point.

Yes, and “Sweetener” is still on heavy rotation. “thank u, next” is cute and good but definitely her weakest single in 2018 for me.

Glad to hear that, I really enjoyed these two songs as well! But I also agree with the latter… “Happier” and now this isn’t that outstanding (surprisingly, the former became a huge hit everywhere…).

I just saw I love Ariana, but I would love to see Halsey rising to the top

Thanks a lot

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 21-12-18, 20:52

My Charts - week 51/2018 – 20 december 2018 - Merry Christmas everyone <3

• Singles Top40

Spoiler!

Chart Run: *1*-1-1- / 3w

2 (5) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2- / 9w

3 (14) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14-3- / 15w

4 (2) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    Chart Run: 3-*2*-4- / 3w

5 (9) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5- / 23w

6 (3) Kerli – Savages
    Chart Run: *2*-3-6- / 3w

7 (4) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
    Chart Run: *4*-7- / 2w

8 (7) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name
    Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8- / 6w

9 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    Chart Run: *4*-6-9- / 3w

10 (8) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    Chart Run: *4*-7-8-10- / 4w

11 (19) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19-11- / 10w

12 (13) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13-12- / 7w

13 (NEW) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
    Chart Run: *13*- / 1w

14 (10) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    Chart Run: *1*-5-10-14- / 4w

15 (17) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
    Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17-15- / 6w

16 (15) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
    Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15-16- / 7w

17 (20) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
    Chart Run: *13*-20-17- / 3w

18 (11) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
    Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11-18- / 5w

19 (12) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World
    Chart Run: 14-*12*-19- / 3w

20 (16) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16-20- / 14w

21 (28) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21- / 35w

22 (RE) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
    Chart Run: 8-13-9-*5*-7-16-37-Out-RE 25-34-Out-RE 32-29-23-12-40-Out-Re 38-25-18-40-Out-RE 22- / 19w

23 (18) Astrid S – Closer
    Chart Run: *18*-23- / 2w

24 (31) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31-24- / 18w

25 (22) Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD feat. Brendon Urie – Roses
    Chart Run: *22*-25- / 2w

26 (21) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21-26- / 7w

27 (29) Halsey – Without Me *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29-27- / 11w

28 (24) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G*
    Chart Run: *3*-12-11-14-18-24-30-Out-RE 17-20-24-28- / 11w

29 (RE) Auri – Night 13 *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-12-23-31-36-Out-RE 14-19-11-29-26-32-Out-RE 29- / 13w

30 (RE) Auri – The Space Between *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-9-1-2-1-6-11-17-30-Out-RE 29-Out-RE 30- / 11w

31 (30) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    Chart Run: 22-*13*-16-14-19-26-32-30-31- / 9w

32 (RE) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28-31-28-37-32-35-Out-RE 32- / 14w

33 (32) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
    Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32-33- / 8w

34 (26) Within Temptation – Forgiven
    Chart Run: *7*-21-26-34- / 4w

35 (27) LP – Recovery
    Chart Run: *20*-Out-RE 27-35- / 3w

36 (34) LP – Girls Go Wild
    Chart Run: *29*-Out-RE 34-36- / 3w

37 (RE) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
    Chart Run: 3-*2*-2-7-9-18-25-32-Out-RE 37- / 9w

38 (36) Normani & 6LACK – Waves
    Chart Run: *28*-Out-RE 37-36-38- / 4w

39 (35) Within Temptation – All I Need
    Chart Run: *13*-28-35-39- / 4w

40 (RE) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo– Diamond Heart *G*
    Chart Run: 5-*2*-3-7-10-12-15-21-33-34-Out-RE 40- / 11w

Out of Top40
    Out (23) Seeb & Bastille – Grip (1w)
    Out (25) Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne – Good Form (2w)
    Out (33) Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson – Symphony *P* (38w)
    Out (37) Within Temptation – Stand My Ground (6w)
    Out (38) Amaranthe – Countdown (10w)
    Out (39) Rita Ora – Anywhere *P* (21w)
    Out (40) Within Temptation – Faster *P* (18w)

New certifications
    ”God Is A Woman” by Ariana Grande goes 2x PLATINUM (800+ points)
    ”Carol Of The Bells” by Lindsey Stirling goes PLATINUM (400+ points)
    ”Let You Love Me” by Rita Ora goes GOLD (250+ points)

?

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 21-12-18, 20:54

My Charts - week 51/2018 – 20 december 2018 - Merry Christmas everyone <3

• Album Top20

Spoiler!

1 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Warmer In The Winter *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-7-10-16-10-1-1-2-1-4-10-19-Out-RE 18-Out-RE 1-2-4-7-11-Out-RE 7-6-1- / 22w

2 (NEW) Alan Walker – Different World
    Chart Run: *2*- / 1w

3 (4) Ariana Grande – Sweetener *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-3-3-5-4-2-3-4-3-2-1-5-3-4-3- / 18w

4 (RE) Evanescence – Synthesis *P*
    Chart Run: 2-3-6-9-9-13-15-14-18-Out-RE 11-*1*-2-6-10-14-19-Out-RE 16-19-Out-RE 4- / 19w

5 (1) Rita Ora – Phoenix
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-5- / 4w

6 (NEW) Zayn – Icarus Falls
    Chart Run: *6*- / 1w

7 (7) Amy MacDonald – Woman Of The World
    Chart Run: 11-*7*-7- / 3w

8 (3) LP – Heart To Mouth
    Chart Run: *3*-8- / 2w

9 (2) Clean Bandit – What Is Love?
    Chart Run: *1*-2-9- / 3w

10 (5) Alison Sudol – Moon EP
    Chart Run: *5*-10- / 2w

11 (12) My Indigo – My Indigo *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-4-4-5-7-8-8-7-10-8-5-6-8-9-9-7-9-4-6-5-8-10-10-11-6-9-12-11-12-Out-RE 14-12-11- / 34w

12 (11) Amaranthe – Helix *G*
    Chart Run: 2-*1*-2-3-2-6-8-11-12- / 9w

13 (RE) Pentatonix – Christmas Is Here!
    Chart Run: 8-*7*-9-15-Out-RE 13- / 5w

14 (8) Imagine Dragons – Origins
    Chart Run: *1*-3-10-5-8-14- / 6w

15 (RE) Vanessa Mai – Schlager *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-5-10-12-16-15-20-Out-RE 15- / 12w

16 (14) Poppy – Am I A Girl?
    Chart Run: *1*-4-6-17-13-14-16- / 7w

17 (15) Little Mix – LM5
    Chart Run: *4*-13-12-15-17- / 5w

18 (9) Alessia Cara – The Pains Of Growing
    Chart Run: *4*-9-18- / 3w

19 (10) Benny Blanco – Friends Keep Secrets
    Chart Run: *10*-19- / 2w

20 (RE) Auri – Auri *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-3-7-10-10-14-16-16-15-17-12-15-13-20-Out-RE 20- / 20w

Out of Top20
    Out (13) Within Temptation – The Heart Of Everything (12w)
    Out (16) Mariah Carey – Caution (4w)
    Out (17) Muse – Simulation Theory (3w)
    Out (18) Nightwish – Decades *G* (13w)
    Out (19) David Guetta – 7 (11w)
    Out (20) Nightwish – Wishmaster (11w)

New certifications
    ”Synthesis” by Evanescence goes PLATINUM (200+ points)

Legend
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 22-12-18, 22:02

Amazing to see that Miley was able to block TWO Lindsey singles! It's a great track... one of her best ones! So glad it's number-one for a third consecutive week!

Legend
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 22-12-18, 22:32

So easy to confuse Vanessa Mai with Vanessa Mae.

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 23-12-18, 22:10

Amazing to see that Miley was able to block TWO Lindsey singles! It's a great track... one of her best ones! So glad it's number-one for a third consecutive week!
    Yes! It's so good and I really hope it blows up in the new year

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 23-12-18, 22:11

So easy to confuse Vanessa Mai with Vanessa Mae.
    True - LastFM actually plays Vanessa Mai under Vanessa Mae

Legend
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 26-12-18, 02:30

Good observation! You know, I still think the release of US/UM wasn’t needed and personally it’s definitely one of my least favorite game of the series so far. I guess this may also be the reason why my Pokémon fever seems to be gone at the moment; US/UM was basically the same as Sun/Moon while Let’s Go is basically the same as Yellow which I played not so long ago. So with a completely new game on the Switch next year I’m sure I’ll get back into it. As you say, I also hope the next games will be as difficult as US/UM (or at least more difficult than Let’s Go), but considering how well Let’s Go is doing, I’m afraid they are going with an easy/easier storyline again to attract more new players.
    **Nod** Although I still enjoyed USUM and think they made some worthwhile improvements over SuMo, I was surprised and a little disappointed to see Game Freak taking the "third version" approach of Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum-type releases again after skipping over Z in Gen VI. When Z never happened, I honestly thought that meant they were abandoning that tactic and focusing entirely on either brand-new games or full remakes (like ORAS). We haven't had a truly "new" game since SuMo in 2016, so I can understand why Pokéhype has been lower lately for you. I'd be down for Let's Go! Johto games - but only after we've gotten a proper new Gen VIII entry first! ;)

Thanks! I hope so too. It’s getting annoying…
    Damn, "annoying" is probably a massive understatement at this point :x Hopefully you'll have a fully-functioning nose before 2019 begins...

True! Though I’m slightly confused by her statements saying “Imagine” is not even a promo single, it’s just a thought she wanted to put out (and it’s still smashing on iTunes/Spotify ). I hope so too. Fingers crossed for a January release now, new music by Ariana would be sooo good.
    Is that how she phrased it? That's pretty adorable...but knowing which singles are "actual"/"proper" singles has gotten confusing enough already (not just for Ari, but artists in general lately) without this new "just a thought" category too.

Yes! And yes, it was most likely not the last time. I think it really was a big step… and yes, my coming out played a little part of that, at least it seemed like that.
    Damn, it sucks that your own brother would have such a hard time accepting that (especially since it sounds like you two were at least kind of close as kids) :-? I'm glad you two were able to take that big step recently, though! Finally some positive progress after all those years <3 Hope it continues in this direction from now on!

Probably. I just need a ‘soul’ in my apartment. A pet would be a good idea, but then I’m not at home all the time. So I really have to get used to it.
    Ah, that's a great idea! Maybe something lower-maintenance, like a cat? I mean, as long as you're not often gone for several days at a time...

Woah, thanks a lot for that recap! That seems quite huge, especially since these are just her Top5’s! Very happy to see Miley being such a successful artist on your charts. “Permanent December” and “Two More Lonely People” are two surprising appearances considering you only know the albums “Bangerz” and “Younger Now” in full. How (or why) did you check out these two? I still love the latter and always thought it should have been a single. Also love to see “Drive” and “Someone Else” on that list :cool:
    Yeah, someone here must've recommended them, since they're the only tracks I have in my library from Can't Be Tamed (besides the singles). Probably Akini? Maybe Spartan/Pete? Or some Miley fan that stop posting years ago...?

Yes, plus the YEC 2017 had no real smash as other years. Even the #2 of the YEC 2018 will have much more points than “Symphony” as the #1 of the YEC 2017. In fact, since doing a Singles Top40, only two Year End #1s had less than 1,000 points: “Symphony” with 686 points and Kerli’s “Feral Hearts” with 900 points in 2016.
    So "Feral Hearts" was the second-lowest-ever with 900pts, and "Symphony" was WAY behind that with 686! Yet, to me, it feels like "Symphony" was so massive on your chart/always appearing.

It is! As for Switzerland, “Without You” is only her fifth chart entry ever with three of them being collaborations and the only other one as lead was “Now Or Never” which peaked at #77. And it seems to be the exact same situation in Germany if I looked it up correctly.
    Woah! This has been a HUGE improvement, then! Exciting!

I just saw I love Ariana, but I would love to see Halsey rising to the top
    Same I'm thrilled that Ari (finally) got her first Hot 100 No. 1 - but it's spent six weeks on top now, so I'm ready for her to step aside for someone else now. ;)

2 (5) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    3 (14) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
    4 (2) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    5 (9) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
    6 (3) Kerli – Savages
    9 (6) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    10 (8) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    11 (19) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    12 (13) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    13 (NEW) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
    14 (10) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    16 (15) Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next
    20 (16) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    21 (28) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
    22 (RE) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
    24 (31) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    26 (21) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    27 (29) Halsey – Without Me *G*
    28 (24) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G*
    30 (RE) Auri – The Space Between *G*
    31 (30) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    32 (RE) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G*
    36 (34) LP – Girls Go Wild
    37 (RE) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside
    40 (RE) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo– Diamond Heart *G*
    ?
    • You'd warned me that "Nothing Breaks..." would probably hold strong, so no big shock there. Looks like Lindsey came close to reclaiming her throne, though! She's certainly riding the Christmas hype train (hype sleigh?) all throughout your Top 10!
    • I would've loved to see an even stronger start for "Tell Me It's Over," but Top 15 is still pretty solid! I never expected Avril to tackle this soulful/retro-pop sound, but I think she does it really well. I'm often a sucker for songs in that style (like a lot of Meghan Trainor's stuff, or Rihanna's "Love On The Brain").
    • I hadn't been feeling inspired to play much festive music until the last few days before Christmas this year (no particular reason), but once the mood finally struck, "Santa Tell Me" was put right into high-rotation! ;)

Yet another chart that fills my heart with joy, Tansike Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 27-12-18, 00:52

**Nod** Although I still enjoyed USUM and think they made some worthwhile improvements over SuMo, I was surprised and a little disappointed to see Game Freak taking the "third version" approach of Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum-type releases again after skipping over Z in Gen VI. When Z never happened, I honestly thought that meant they were abandoning that tactic and focusing entirely on either brand-new games or full remakes (like ORAS). We haven't had a truly "new" game since SuMo in 2016, so I can understand why Pokéhype has been lower lately for you. I'd be down for Let's Go! Johto games - but only after we've gotten a proper new Gen VIII entry first! ;)
    True... and you've got some good points there! I guess they wanted to spend more time/work onto the first Gen for Switch instead of a 'third version' for Sun/Moon, which may be why US/UM happened instead of 'Star' (or whatever ). Oh, Let's Go Johto would be cool, yeah, and considering how successful Let's Go was I can see it happening after Gen VIII. It could make sense to go with the Switch now for Pokémon games, like a new Gen every 2/3 year with a remake in the year(s) between, like first we basically got Yellow, then Johto, then Ruby/Sapphire... that would be very cool!

Damn, "annoying" is probably a massive understatement at this point :x Hopefully you'll have a fully-functioning nose before 2019 begins...
    Doesn't look like that. I just got terribly sick for the past week and my nose was the reason for that, haha.
    Anyways, I have to bring back our discussion about my doctor... because I had an appointment last week and after waiting for 45 minutes I went to the reception, asked why i have to wait for so long and they kinda messed up something... the doctor finally came to me after another 15 minutes and the first thing he said was: He's sorry that i had to wait for so long. He hope i don't think that he has something against me personally, because i never gave him a reason to think so. And i was shocked why he actually said that, because now i'm thinking that he has something against me much more than previously, and also because we just had a little chat about that the week before So... my thoughts about his reactions to me being gay could have been true actually :-?

Is that how she phrased it? That's pretty adorable...but knowing which singles are "actual"/"proper" singles has gotten confusing enough already (not just for Ari, but artists in general lately) without this new "just a thought" category too.
    Yes, it was! And that's so true. But she has to blame herself for not getting another hit on my charts because i can't let something that gets declared as being not even a promo single onto my charts :(
    Maybe I have to rethink my own rules and let it onto my charts in the new year though...

Damn, it sucks that your own brother would have such a hard time accepting that (especially since it sounds like you two were at least kind of close as kids) :-? I'm glad you two were able to take that big step recently, though! Finally some positive progress after all those years <3 Hope it continues in this direction from now on!
    I think the part in the brackets is a why as well. We never talked about that but i feel like being gay could be one of the reasons for that, but being in a relationship could be a reason as well. I only outed myself when i already got my first boyfriend, and i moved together with him rather fast... so basically from one moment to another i spent most of my time with my boyfriend then instead of my brother. So both came together and it could be just one of them being the reason for that or both.
    Thank you <3

Ah, that's a great idea! Maybe something lower-maintenance, like a cat? I mean, as long as you're not often gone for several days at a time...
    Unfortunately, I'm allergic to cats :( Also, just an example... There was a show on the 24th in the afternoon/evening. I left my place at 2pm and expected to come back after that show, now I only came back today (26th) in the morning, before leaving again for 12 hours. So I wasn't home for two days, even though I expected to be home the whole two days. This is why it's basically impossible to get a pet at the moment. I also love to travel, at least once a year for 2+ weeks very far away, a few more times a weekend trip to another country... so with most pets that wouldn't be possible, otherwise I would need someone who looks after them and that's too big of a restriction. Guess the perfect thing for me to fix that situation doesn't exist.

Yeah, someone here must've recommended them, since they're the only tracks I have in my library from Can't Be Tamed (besides the singles). Probably Akini? Maybe Spartan/Pete? Or some Miley fan that stop posting years ago...?
    Ah, makes sense then. Glad you not only checked them out, but actually also enjoyed them that much! I can definitely see Akini being the one who recommended them

So "Feral Hearts" was the second-lowest-ever with 900pts, and "Symphony" was WAY behind that with 686! Yet, to me, it feels like "Symphony" was so massive on your chart/always appearing.
    Yes - though I only started a Top40 for Singles in 2013, so with 2018 only six years so far. Can't compared the #1s from previous years, sadly. The points for "Symphony" look really bad that way, but 686 is still a big number. The others were just... bigger.
    Speaking about something like this, I just realized I should compile a list of the most successful songs on my charts by points. I never did that... I know which song is the most successful one and which was one high up that list as well, but I never cared about a ranking. But that could be interesting as well, considering my love for statistics and stuff like that

Same I'm thrilled that Ari (finally) got her first Hot 100 No. 1 - but it's spent six weeks on top now, so I'm ready for her to step aside for someone else now. ;)
    Wait, already six weeks? Damn, time flies by so fast and I really don't have an idea about what's going on on the official charts these days (except for a very few things)! I'm afraid it will be tough for Halsey though, Mariah could be #1 next week and "High Hopes" may be a big contender as well.

... • You'd warned me that "Nothing Breaks..." would probably hold strong, so no big shock there. Looks like Lindsey came close to reclaiming her throne, though! She's certainly riding the Christmas hype train (hype sleigh?) all throughout your Top 10!
    • I would've loved to see an even stronger start for "Tell Me It's Over," but Top 15 is still pretty solid! I never expected Avril to tackle this soulful/retro-pop sound, but I think she does it really well. I'm often a sucker for songs in that style (like a lot of Meghan Trainor's stuff, or Rihanna's "Love On The Brain").
    • I hadn't been feeling inspired to play much festive music until the last few days before Christmas this year (no particular reason), but once the mood finally struck, "Santa Tell Me" was put right into high-rotation! ;)

Yet another chart that fills my heart with joy, Tansike Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
    Yes, no surprise at #1 but Lindsey is really slaying at the moment. Christmas songs FINALLY got a lot of my attention this week so the battle for the top spot will be interesting tomorrow...

Ah, I already thought about Meghan but never made a connection with "Love On The Brain", but that one is very fitting! "Tell Me It's Over" is good but nothing that really got my attention (yet?). Maybe the album release or already the dry of new releases in January will boost it to a higher peak.

It was the same with me, which is why there aren't many Christmas songs on my last chart. Glad to hear this about "Santa Tell Me", definitely a modern Christmas classic <3

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too <3

Legend
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » 27-12-18, 09:46

My Charts - week 52/2018 – 27 december 2018 - Happy New Year everyone <3

• Singles Top40

Spoiler!

1 (2) Lindsey Stirling – I Wonder As I Wander *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-4-9-10-8-5-2-1- / 10w

2 (1) Mark Ronson feat. Miley Cyrus – Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-2- / 4w

3 (3) Lindsey Stirling – Carol Of The Bells *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-2-1-3-10-13-21-29-32-Out-RE 36-Out-RE 23-Out-RE 25-14-3-3- / 16w

4 (4) Grimes feat. HANA – We Appreciate Power
    Chart Run: 3-*2*-4-4- / 4w

5 (RE) Pentatonix – Sweater Weather
    Chart Run: 28-40-Out-RE *5*- / 3w

6 (5) Ariana Grande – God Is A Woman *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-1-1-1-2-4-6-5-5-6-13-12-5-5-6-8-9-8-8-11-9-5-6- / 24w

7 (11) Ariana Grande – Breathin *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-3-4-10-5-12-20-18-19-11-7- / 11w

8 (6) Kerli – Savages
    Chart Run: *2*-3-6-8- / 4w

9 (10) Lindsey Stirling feat. Sabrina Carpenter – You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
    Chart Run: *4*-7-8-10-9- / 5w

10 (9) Lindsey Stirling – Santa Baby
    Chart Run: *4*-6-9-10- / 4w

11 (RE) Ariana Grande feat. Liz Gillies – Santa Baby *G*
    Chart Run: 16-9-*7*-24-31-Out-RE 12-21-36-Out-RE 13-16-33-Out-RE 24-13-11-Out-RE 11- / 15w

12 (21) Ariana Grande – No Tears Left To Cry *2xP*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-4-9-5-3-4-9-12-8-9-5-2-3-6-8-10-1-3-2-2-4-7-18-17-11-12-15-18-21-22-29-31-28-21-12- / 36w

13 (8) David Guetta, Bebe Rexha & J Balvin – Say My Name
    Chart Run: 8-*3*-6-10-7-8-13- / 7w

14 (RE) Ariana Grande – Snow In California *G*
    Chart Run: 19-8-16-*3*-15-28-Out-RE 18-31-40-Out-RE 11-13-25-Out-RE 36-31-Out-RE 14- / 15w

Chart Run: 4-*1*-5-9-16-15-16-15- / 8w

16 (7) Arch Enemy – Reason To Believe
    Chart Run: *4*-7-16- / 3w

17 (22) Ariana Grande – Santa Tell Me *G*
    Chart Run: 8-13-9-*5*-7-16-37-Out-RE 25-34-Out-RE 32-29-23-12-40-Out-Re 38-25-18-40-Out-RE 22-17- / 20w

18 (13) Avril Lavigne – Tell Me It’s Over
    Chart Run: *13*-18- / 2w

19 (12) Clean Bandit feat. Marina And The Diamonds & Luis Fonsi – Baby
    Chart Run: *3*-3-6-15-12-13-12-19- / 8w

20 (20) Within Temptation feat. Jacoby Shaddix – The Reckoning *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-1-3-4-4-5-9-13-7-2-9-16-20-20- / 15w

21 (RE) Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You
    Chart Run: 35-28-9-*2*-Out-RE 28-33-Out-RE 21- / 7w

22 (15) RuPaul feat. Aquaria, Asia O'Hara, Eureka & Kameron Michaels – American
    Chart Run: *2*-4-16-15-17-15-22- / 7w

23 (18) Within Temptation feat. Anders Fridén – Raise Your Banner
    Chart Run: *1*-3-6-11-18-23- / 6w

24 (RE) Ariana Grande – Last Christmas
    Chart Run: *6*-11-14-15-8-33-Out-RE 33-27-Out-RE 24- / 9w

25 (14) Within Temptation feat. Jasper Steverlinck – Firelight
    Chart Run: *1*-5-10-14-25- / 5w

26 (17) Vanessa Mai – Niemals
    Chart Run: *13*-20-17-26- / 4w

27 (RE) Ariana Grande – Love Is Everything *P*
    Chart Run: 11-8-*2*-4-2-9-21-27-35-Out-RE 23-2-9-24-Out-RE 5-8-19-37-Out-RE 25-20-22-32-Out-RE 30-28-Out-RE 27- / 24w

28 (19) Alan Walker, K-391 & Sofia Carson feat. CORSAK – Different World
    Chart Run: 14-*12*-19-28- / 4w

29 (24) Clean Bandit feat. Demi Lovato – Solo *P*
    Chart Run: *1*-1-2-3-1-4-7-10-13-15-22-25-27-34-37-Out-RE 26-31-24-29- / 19w

30 (27) Halsey – Without Me *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-2-6-8-11-16-20-31-33-29-27-30- / 12w

31 (26) Poppy feat. Grimes – Play Destroy
    Chart Run: *2*-6-10-19-19-21-26-31- / 8w

32 (23) Astrid S – Closer
    Chart Run: *18*-23-32- / 3w

33 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
    Chart Run: *2*-17-38-Out-RE 37-18-5-6-7-29-Out-RE 33- / 10w

34 (25) Benny Blanco & Juice WRLD feat. Brendon Urie – Roses
    Chart Run: *22*-25-34- / 3w

35 (28) Rita Ora – Let You Love Me *G*
    Chart Run: *3*-12-11-14-18-24-30-Out-RE 17-20-24-28-35- / 12w

36 (31) Ava Max – Sweet But Psycho
    Chart Run: 22-*13*-16-14-19-26-32-30-31-36- / 10w

37 (RE) Lindsey Stirling feat. Becky G – Christmas C’mon *G*
    Chart Run: 5-*2*-3-3-3-4-17-30-Out-RE 37- / 9w

38 (33) Eleni Foureira – Tómame
    Chart Run: *2*-5-10-14-23-30-32-33-38- / 9w

39 (RE) Lindsey Stirling – Hallelujah *G*
    Chart Run: *2*-2-4-7-12-19-28-39-Out-RE 35-21-5-17-30-Out-RE 40-23-Out-RE 39- / 16w

40 (32) Evanescence feat. Lindsey Stirling – Hi-Lo *G*
    Chart Run: *1*-4-10-13-14-16-23-28-31-28-37-32-35-Out-RE 32-40- / 15w

Out of Top40
    Out (29) Auri – Night 13 *G* (13w)
    Out (30) Auri – The Space Between *G* (11w)
    Out (34) Within Temptation – Forgiven (4w)
    Out (35) LP – Recovery (3w)
    Out (36) LP – Girls Go Wild (3w)
    Out (37) Alan Walker feat. Au/Ra & Tomine Harket – Darkside (9w)
    Out (38) Normani & 6LACK – Waves (4w)
    Out (39) Within Temptation – All I Need (4w)
    Out (40) Alan Walker & Sophia Somajo– Diamond Heart *G* (11w)

New certifications
    none

?