User Tag List

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1410

Thread: Madonna - Girl Gone Wild

  1. #1
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    29 Mar 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    62,148
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 16:58



    Second single!
    Confirmed by Madonna herself in a radio interview with Ryan Seacrest.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,564
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:07

    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

  3. #3
    Ivica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 May 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    35,975
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:10

    and Britney is not on the track sadly :(

    102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

    Is @britneyspears on Madonna's track #GirlsGoneWild? Madonna says no. #MadonnaOnAir

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    05 Dec 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    11,564
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:12

    Quote Originally Posted by nickf1
    and Britney is not on the track sadly :(

    102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

    Is @britneyspears on Madonna's track #GirlsGoneWild? Madonna says no. #MadonnaOnAir
    GREAT NEWS!

    A Madonna-only release!!!
    "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

  5. #5
    IVyoncé's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 May 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    25,717
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:13

    too bad that Brit is not on it but yeah it was a small chance that it would be true

  6. #6
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    22,035
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:15

    I didn't like the sound of this from the preview, it's sounded a bit generic and lacking.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    30 May 2011
    Posts
    145
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:24

    I posted this months agoooo and nobody believe me!

    btw, the song was produced by Benny Benassi and Alle Benassi, who else!Benny Bennasy at the top of his game after three decades!

    Martin S and David G make successful and forgettable songs but Benny does iconic music!

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:29

    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRodrigues
    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    Do you realize they rush for a second single because GAYL is bombing everywhere?
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

  9. #9
    Legend
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2011
    Location
    Panem
    Posts
    24,059
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #10
    beredy's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    7,279
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:44

    Quote Originally Posted by denise
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRodrigues
    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    Do you realize they rush for a second single because GAYL is bombing everywhere?
    Hopefully the next single "bombs" just GMAYL.

    You do realize the song has been out for a week, right? And they're not rushing anything. The second single will probably come out when the album comes out.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

  11. #11
    alxx's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    16,934
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:45

    What's all this nonsense about a Britney collaboration? I'm a Britney fan but it's just so unnecessary, and pointless since Britney would never be able to dance like in the Me Against The Music video these days!

  12. #12
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,900
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:48

    There's no doubt so far that Give Me All Your Luvin' is so far under-performing on iTunes.

    So this is a smart move - so many acts have seen their first single under-perform, but have managed to drag it all back with a quickly released second single.

    I really like Give Me All Your Luvin', and as much as the title of this second song sounds like something Kim Wilde or Debbie Harry would reject, I hope it sounds great.

  13. #13
    Superstar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,336
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 17:48

    Hope this will be good and get released ASAP to pave the way to the album release. GMAYL' is just NO.

  14. #14
    Eamon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2009
    Posts
    21,911
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #15
    Ivica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 May 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    35,975
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 18:09

    I can already say that I like more Girls Gone Wild than Give me all your luvin'.. Britney would perfectly suit that song damn :(

  16. #16
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 18:10

    Quote Originally Posted by beredy
    Quote Originally Posted by denise
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRodrigues
    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    Do you realize they rush for a second single because GAYL is bombing everywhere?
    Hopefully the next single "bombs" just GMAYL.

    You do realize the song has been out for a week, right? And they're not rushing anything. The second single will probably come out when the album comes out.
    Ok we'll see who's right in 2 or 3 weeks from now, still believe GAYL will go nowhere.
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

  17. #17
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 18:12

    Quote Originally Posted by nickf1
    I can already say that I like more Girls Gone Wild than Give me all your luvin'.. Britney would perfectly suit that song damn :(
    The roumors of a Britney feat came out literally from nowhere, it was clear from the first instant they were just a fake roumor!
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

  18. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,986
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 18:44

    The preview sounds very generic but I love it tbh, it's going to be hot.

  19. #19
    NoAngel's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2008
    Location
    B-612
    Posts
    9,675
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:26

    Quote Originally Posted by denise
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRodrigues
    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    Do you realize they rush for a second single because GAYL is bombing everywhere?
    Can you please prove your point that it's bombing everywhere because you're talking about that in every chart releated and not related Madonna thread. I see that it's increasing on iTunes everywhere.
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
    When we lose what we love
    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

  20. #20
    maroon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    25 Mar 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam (NL) / Gijón (ES) / Rzeszów (PL) / Brno (CZ) / Cork (IE)
    Posts
    6,595
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:32

    What's the point in starting a thread about a song that wasn't released and actually no-one has even heard? What shall we discuss here? Nice title? Good release date? Or, sorry there is no date yet... :-?

  21. #21
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,986
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:34

    Quote Originally Posted by maroon
    What's the point in starting a thread about a song that wasn't released and actually no-one has even heard? What shall we discuss here? Nice title? Good release date? Or, sorry there is no date yet... :-?
    Because it's an upcoming single & there actually is a preview out that people can discuss so... :-? :-?

  22. #22
    maroon's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    25 Mar 2005
    Location
    Amsterdam (NL) / Gijón (ES) / Rzeszów (PL) / Brno (CZ) / Cork (IE)
    Posts
    6,595
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:45

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesssxD
    Quote Originally Posted by maroon
    What's the point in starting a thread about a song that wasn't released and actually no-one has even heard? What shall we discuss here? Nice title? Good release date? Or, sorry there is no date yet... :-?
    Because it's an upcoming single & there actually is a preview out that people can discuss so... :-? :-?
    Wouldn't it be better (and more logical) to start the whole buzz after the song can be heard and judged by the people? Anyway, whatever.

  23. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:49

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAngel
    Quote Originally Posted by denise
    Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRodrigues
    It seems like this era might be great after all! If she was with Warner we'd only hear about the next single in May!
    Do you realize they rush for a second single because GAYL is bombing everywhere?
    Can you please prove your point that it's bombing everywhere because you're talking about that in every chart releated and not related Madonna thread. I see that it's increasing on iTunes everywhere.
    Oh yes it's increasing , it can also reach the top 15 in Uk if lucky!! The song is well under every chart standard for Madge (especially in Europe) considering is a first single from a long awaited album in 4 years: from what I see it is rather struggling than increasing: but who knows let's see what'll happen in 3 or 4 weeks, for now that's my opinion, you may like it or not but I'm entitled to it, as you are entitled to your and from what I see you also go and repeat it in every thread chart related and not.
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

  24. #24
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,972
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 19:53

    Quote Originally Posted by maroon
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesssxD
    Quote Originally Posted by maroon
    What's the point in starting a thread about a song that wasn't released and actually no-one has even heard? What shall we discuss here? Nice title? Good release date? Or, sorry there is no date yet... :-?
    Because it's an upcoming single & there actually is a preview out that people can discuss so... :-? :-?
    Wouldn't it be better (and more logical) to start the whole buzz after the song can be heard and judged by the people? Anyway, whatever.
    As Madge announced officially as a 2nd single, I guess there is nothing wrong opening a thread, there is also a snippet of the song part of a megamix, than if you have any complain you can pm a mod for that and not make it public here, than it's up to mods and noone else if lock the thread or not.
    There's only one Queen
    and that's MADONNA.

  25. #25
    Superstar
    Join Date
    06 Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,336
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » Fri February 10th, 2012, 21:04

    Denise gurl is killing it around today

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •