• HBIC
    Legend
    • 16 Aug 2010

Cover is ok, I'm here for 16 tracks though

Comment

• swiftie13
      Legend
      • 16 Nov 2010

I hope that in the other 15 tracks there are some tracks ala Safe & Sound, Eyes Open, Enchanted, or some really mature sounding...
      God Bless You... Akipaul> My Week Chart Potterhead.

Comment

• pollei
        Legend
        • 27 Dec 2008

This is shaping up to be an amazing album! The cover looks very mature! I really wish more continued success for Taylor! I love her!

Comment

• taylorfan
          Superstar
          • 19 Apr 2012

Originally posted by swiftie13
          I hope that in the other 15 tracks there are some tracks ala Safe & Sound, Eyes Open, Enchanted, or some really mature sounding...
          Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic but : is this correct? English speakers say it?
          That's so funny, cause it comes from french (my mothertongue) but it is mispelled (it should be à la, and I would never have dared to use it in english !

Comment

• truthless
            Legend
            • 24 Apr 2011

Originally posted by taylorfan
            Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic but : is this correct? English speakers say it?
            That's so funny, cause it comes from french (my mothertongue) but it is mispelled (it should be à la, and I would never have dared to use it in english !
            Who cares...

I agree with swiftie13. I was really impressed by Safe & Sound and Eyes Open. I need more songs like these..

Comment

• swiftie13
              Legend
              • 16 Nov 2010

Originally posted by truthless
              Originally posted by taylorfan
              Who cares...

I agree with swiftie13. I was really impressed by Safe & Sound and Eyes Open. I need more songs like these..
              LOL sorry I don't know how to answer that question, I just say it XD... but yes those two songs I thought were hints as to what she was heading for, and then we get this... It's am amazingly catchy pop tune.. and a hit waiting to happen, but that's it. I still hope the album has those hidden treasures that all her albums do. I hope she jsut released it to get back on radio cause it is really nothing on her normal level.

Comment

• GoodBoyGoneBad
                Legend
                • 20 Sep 2008

When I've read "4th record" I was like 'what, isn't this her third?'... I don't know why but I always forget about her debut album!
                My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• alxx
                  Legend
                  • 09 Mar 2007

I want more songs like Safe & Sound. That was fantastic.

Comment

• Michiel
                    Legend
                    • 22 Aug 2010

Originally posted by alxx
                    I want more songs like Safe & Sound. That was fantastic.
                    It was/ It is
                    Eudaimonia
                    Last.fm
                    Instagram

Comment

• jpguy
                      Legend
                      • 12 Oct 2007

Taylor Swift goes ‘to some really dark places’ on new album

Of course, Taylor Swift is singing about love and heartbreak on her upcoming fourth album, Red, but this time she's tweaking her winning formula just a bit. Her new direction is evident on the first single, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," which is a departure from her country-pop sound with a somewhat hip-hop-inspired beat. And the risk is paying off: the track sold a record-breaking 623,000 digital downloads in its first week alone.
                      But it wasn't a smooth ride to get there for Swift, 22. "I went through a few roller coasters," she tells Rolling Stone of the romantic relationships she's had over the past two years since she released Speak Now. "Trying to chronicle each step of the way was challenging, because you go to some really dark places with the lyrics. Then in the next track, you're talking about how amazing it is to meet somebody new."
                      For Red, which will be released on October 22, Swift decided to work with other songwriters for the first time and joined forces with Max Martin, who has worked with Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, and Adele collaborator Dan Wilson in both Nashville and Los Angeles in between stops on her world tour. The result was nearly 40 songs, which she has since whittled down to just 16. "I felt like an apprentice," Swift says of her talented writing partners. "They taught me so much about melodic sense, and they let me do what I love, which is the lyrics."

Swift, who began a whirlwind romance with 18-year-old Conor Kennedy this summer, also credits the evolution of her own musical tastes … to hip-hop and R&B. After all, she collaborated with rapper B.o.B. on the hit "Both of Us," which went to No. 18 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. "I have so many play­lists full of Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown," she says. "I love Wiz Khalifa."

But though the sound of her songs may have changed, the core of every Taylor Swift song remains the same: "I know general things about love," she tells Rolling Stone. "How to treat people well, what you deserve, and when to walk away. Other than that, love is a complete mystery — and that's why I like to write about it."
                      I'm intereted on this one for sure!

Comment

• alxx
                        Legend
                        • 09 Mar 2007

Yeah it sounds really dark judging from the lead single

Comment

• swiftie13
                          Legend
                          • 16 Nov 2010

She said the lead single will be the only song on the album that sounds like ti so I'm hoping for maturity

Comment

• Supernatural
                            Manager
                            • 03 Jun 2010

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3622244 ... tails.html

Signed Edition for UK
                            http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                            http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• HBIC
                              Legend
                              • 16 Aug 2010

Red preview (the song not album)

sounds okay...

Begin Again >>>

Comment

• Tom92
                                Legend
                                • 01 Oct 2008

Much prefer "Red" to "Begin Again"

Comment

• Merci
                                  Legend
                                  • 09 Oct 2006

Red is much better than Begin Again
                                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Supernatural
                                    Manager
                                    • 03 Jun 2010

#1 US iTunes
                                    http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                                    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

• Cless
                                      Superstar
                                      • 18 Dec 2011

I'm not really liking "Red". Hopefully it'll grow on me after giving it more spins.

Comment

• johnny_d
                                        Manager
                                        • 29 Dec 2009

All the songs so far this era have been amazing. I really hope Ronan will be included on the CD (even as a bonus track).

Begin Again and Red are both just so good. Dying for the album! I must say I do love these iTunes countdowns. It made me buy her last CD as soon as it was released and I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen again this time!
                                        Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• Breathe
                                          Manager
                                          • 01 Aug 2005

Bought it.

Love this and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" two of her best for me
                                          Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Working...