• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urbanmusik
    Site Supporter
    • 15 Sep 2006

Originally posted by spiritboy
    Spam in tour section.
    I swear I must have deleted at least 200 threads from that sub-forum today, they're going wild.
    late.

Comment

• bm08
      • 07 Apr 2013

Spam in tour section.
      Thanks for pointing it out. Can you use the Report function as well? It helps as it gives all mods a notification which may lead to addressing it quicker.
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• spiritboy
        Legend
        • 11 Jan 2004

Originally posted by bm08
        Thanks for pointing it out. Can you use the Report function as well? It helps as it gives all mods a notification which may lead to addressing it quicker.
        I'll do that, thanks.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• luckyONE
          Superstar
          • 07 Feb 2012

it says I have 128 notifications (unread private messages), but all of them are already from years ago. Really don't want to "read" them all again or delete them, is it a bug? It's like this for weeks already!

Comment

• trebor
            • 01 Aug 2014

^
            All existing messages (including deletions) have become active after the site update and re-launch.
            This affected each and every user and it is not a bug. Just have all old messages marked "read" and it will reset the counter.

Comment

• spiritboy
              Legend
              • 11 Jan 2004

So many spammers today.

And they're becoming good at this as they have Mariah or Madonna avatars
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• spiritboy
                Legend
                • 11 Jan 2004

So we won't have Random Thoughts Thread anymore? How about dealing with people who are causing problems instead of closing the thread?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Wayne
                  Site Owner
                  • 07 Sep 2006

So we won't have Random Thoughts Thread anymore? How about dealing with people who are causing problems instead of closing the thread?
                  We are discussing how best to make this work for all posters based on the feedback we had, in the meantime be patient.

Comment

• beredy
                    Legend
                    • 09 Nov 2010

The bots are getting more and more busy with spam threads. Maybe turn on manual approval of new accounts for now?

Comment

• KEY9481
                      Legend
                      • 11 Aug 2014

Yeah I've been sending multiple reports this morning
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• trebor
                        • 01 Aug 2014

[MENTION=38436]KEY9481[/MENTION]
                        Please only report spam that is posted in running topics, and/or new threads that are not recognizable as such at first glance.
                        The Asian spammers that use Chinese Korean, Russian, etc. characters are easy to spot and are dealt with as fast as possible.

Comment

• BehindBreakaway
                          Superstar
                          • 01 Nov 2016

Would it be worth giving a few members who always report the spam, the power to delete the spam threads?
                          Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                          'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Blondini
                            Site Supporter
                            • 01 Nov 2005

Can't find my 2015 year-end chart thread at all. It's not in either Personal Charts forum.

Site failed to load again yesterday - though only for about 6 minutes at around 6PM.

Comment

• spiritboy
                              Legend
                              • 11 Jan 2004

Maybe you guys should stop new members from registering for a few days till it calms down a bit?
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• urbanmusik
                                Site Supporter
                                • 15 Sep 2006

Originally posted by Blondini
                                Can't find my 2015 year-end chart thread at all. It's not in either Personal Charts forum.
                                I can't find this thread anywhere on the database (unless it's in a forum I don't have access to).

Maybe you guys should stop new members from registering for a few days till it calms down a bit?
                                Wayne has done this while he looks for more solutions today.
                                late.

Comment

• Blondini
                                  Site Supporter
                                  • 01 Nov 2005

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                  I can't find this thread anywhere on the database (unless it's in a forum I don't have access to).

Wayne has done this while he looks for more solutions today.
                                  I think it may be a victim of the transfer. CZB mentioned losing some of his posts before.
                                  Here is the thread that i cut and pasted over to Haven http://fatherandy2.proboards.com/thr...-2015-complete
                                  "Tony's Top 50 Hits / Albums 2015 (COMPLETE!)" 3rd Jan 2016
                                  Unfortunately, you can't cut and paste it back to UKMix as it loses the formatting once it's posted on Haven. So i'd have to spend time adjusting it all.
                                  Last edited by Blondini; Fri December 6, 2019, 16:43.

Comment

• Wayne
                                    Site Owner
                                    • 07 Sep 2006

Originally posted by Blondini
                                    I think it may be a victim of the transfer. CZB mentioned losing some of his posts before.
                                    Here is the thread that i cut and pasted over to Haven http://fatherandy2.proboards.com/thr...-2015-complete
                                    "Tony's Top 50 Hits / Albums 2015 (COMPLETE!)" 3rd Jan 2016
                                    Unfortunately, you can't cut and paste it back to UKMix as it loses the formatting once it's posted on Haven. So i'd have to spend time adjusting it all.
                                    Bizarrely, your 2016 chart was started in Dec 2015 - https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...OMPLETE!-pg-4)

Comment

• Blondini
                                      Site Supporter
                                      • 01 Nov 2005

Oh. That clears that up! Erm.

I forgot that i combined 2 years in one thread - inspired by Bill Crazycrazy. Bad move, it seems!
                                      Last edited by Blondini; Fri December 6, 2019, 17:42.

Comment

• RayRay
                                        Legend
                                        • 13 Nov 2011

I can't find the button for reporting someone anymore.
                                        Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - CĂ©line Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• Wayne
                                          Site Owner
                                          • 07 Sep 2006

Originally posted by RayRay
                                          I can't find the button for reporting someone anymore.
                                          Thanks for pointing this out, you should be able to see it now?

Comment

Working...