User Tag List

View Poll Results: What will be the #1?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • End Of Time - Beyonce

    12 48.00%
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

    4 16.00%
  • Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

    3 12.00%
  • Live While We're Young - One Direction

    0 0%
  • Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown

    0 0%
  • Payphone - Maroon 5

    3 12.00%
  • Wide Awake - Katy Perry

    0 0%
  • I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

    1 4.00%
  • Next To Me - Emeli Sande

    1 4.00%
  • Settle Down - No Doubt

    1 4.00%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 245

Thread: BeeFan Year-End-Chart 2012 [FINALE !!!]

  1. #1
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:21



    COMING SOON

    The rules are simple. This countdown will be all about points. In each chart week, every song got points due to its position. #1 got 13 points, #2 got 12 points and so on. If there are several songs with the same amount of points, I will give away year-end positions due to peak positions, number of weeks or in the last instance alphabetical.
    Right now, I guess it'll be a TOP 100. Christmas songs won't be able to chart here.

    Hope to see you soon....

  2. #2
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    50,484
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:24

    Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1 though. Are you planning on putting a poll up?
    You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you.

  3. #3
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:25

    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1. Are you planning on putting a poll up?
    Thinking about it, but I'm afraid it gives too much away :-? ...what do you think?

    Glad to have you on track

  4. #4
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    50,484
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:28

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeFan
    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1. Are you planning on putting a poll up?
    Thinking about it, but I'm afraid it gives too much away :-? ...what do you think?

    Glad to have you on track
    You should give people an idea of what your music taste is like, for those who don't follow your weekly chart.
    You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you.

  5. #5
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:37

    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeFan
    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Ooh, I'm excited for this! I have no idea who's going to be #1. Are you planning on putting a poll up?
    Thinking about it, but I'm afraid it gives too much away :-? ...what do you think?

    Glad to have you on track
    You should give people an idea of what your music taste is like, for those who don't follow your weekly chart.
    Good argument

  6. #6

  7. #7
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    50,484
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:52

    Ah, thanks for going with my suggestion! As for my guess, I went with Taylor. I know you love Queen B but having a Beyoncé song as your #1 would be too predictable and I remember very fondly your obsession with "We Are Never...".
    You can search the entire universe and not find a single being more worthy of love than you.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Feb 2012
    Posts
    18,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 18:58

    I voted for "End of Time". Your 2012 tracking period stops in November?

  9. #9
    Superstar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    5,013
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #10
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jul 2010
    Location
    Katheryn's Sanctuary
    Posts
    26,427
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P=MC2's Top 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

  11. #11
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,710
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 21:04

    I've voted for Maroon 5, but I guess that Beyoncé will be your Queen of 2012.

    Cannot wait to see which other songs are gonna appear on your year-end chart ;)

  12. #12
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    18 Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 22:28

    I don't know why but I think Whitney gotta reach that #1 spot. I think everyone of us who has ear for music must admit the Diva's incredible voice and powerful songs! At least IWALY is classic and was successful. That's her best hit in whole career (I think so) so I went with her. Any other seems ridiculous in front of 'The Voice'.

  13. #13
    Superstar
    Join Date
    28 Sep 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,614
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 05-12-12, 22:39

    Okay, first things first, I LOVE the picture you've got in your first post.
    As for the poll, it was very hard to decide. It was either Maroon 5 as I know you have a slight obsession with them hence your avatar and the countdown you did of their songs means they could have had an even better chart performance, then there's Whitney who I know you LOVE and her songs seem to pop up a lot on your chart, however, I've gone with Queen B because, well she's the Queen.

  14. #14
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    21,730
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-12, 03:13

    Was 'End of Time' a proper single? It was released to UK radio, but they never went ahead with the actual release. Voted for it because it's by far my favourite on the poll and an amazing track.

    'Next To Me' and 'Settle Down' are great too, so I'd be happy if either of those was #1.

  15. #15
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-12, 18:02

    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Ah, thanks for going with my suggestion! As for my guess, I went with Taylor. I know you love Queen B but having a Beyoncé song as your #1 would be too predictable and I remember very fondly your obsession with "We Are Never...".
    It was a good suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Haribo
    I voted for "End of Time". Your 2012 tracking period stops in November?
    We stans gotta stick together

    Quote Originally Posted by adg
    I voted Beyonce
    We'll see

    Quote Originally Posted by PosziMC2
    Wide Awake is gospel
    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    I've voted for Maroon 5, but I guess that Beyoncé will be your Queen of 2012.

    Cannot wait to see which other songs are gonna appear on your year-end chart ;)
    Great to have you on track

    Quote Originally Posted by JordinFan
    I don't know why but I think Whitney gotta reach that #1 spot. I think everyone of us who has ear for music must admit the Diva's incredible voice and powerful songs! At least IWALY is classic and was successful. That's her best hit in whole career (I think so) so I went with her. Any other seems ridiculous in front of 'The Voice'.
    If it was just about the song you sure would be right. There would be hardly any competition to "IWALY"... but my ranking depends on the points each song gathered through the year, but we'll see who's gonna make it

    Quote Originally Posted by joel77m77
    Okay, first things first, I LOVE the picture you've got in your first post.
    As for the poll, it was very hard to decide. It was either Maroon 5 as I know you have a slight obsession with them hence your avatar and the countdown you did of their songs means they could have had an even better chart performance, then there's Whitney who I know you LOVE and her songs seem to pop up a lot on your chart, however, I've gone with Queen B because, well she's the Queen.
    Thanks so much without giving anything away, I can say, you're right with every word

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmusik
    Was 'End of Time' a proper single? It was released to UK radio, but they never went ahead with the actual release. Voted for it because it's by far my favourite on the poll and an amazing track.

    'Next To Me' and 'Settle Down' are great too, so I'd be happy if either of those was #1.
    I'm not sure if "EOT" was a proper single, but even album tracks may appear on my weekly chart, so that's okay

  16. #16
    Ivica's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 May 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    35,762
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  17. #17
    Tiger's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Mar 2001
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    50,980
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These foolish games are tearing me apart

    My CHART

  18. #18
    Spartan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    33,710
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-12, 19:36

    I took a guess at Taylor Swift because I know she does well on your charts!

  19. #19
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-12, 20:50

    Quote Originally Posted by nickf1
    Voted for Emeli
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger
    End Of Time - Beyonce
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    I took a guess at Taylor Swift because I know she does well on your charts!
    Thanks for voting

  20. #20
    king_oxymoron's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2003
    Location
    Just alone with my thoughts...
    Posts
    37,109
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 06-12-12, 20:57

    Gone for Swiftie, don't know if it's out of hope only though

  21. #21
    abi's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    27 Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    33,973
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 07-12-12, 16:38

    Voted for "End of Time" but I wouldn't be mad if it's actually either "Don't Wake Me Up" or "We Are Never Ever...".

  22. #22
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-12-12, 12:22

    Quote Originally Posted by king_oxymoron
    Gone for Swiftie, don't know if it's out of hope only though


    Quote Originally Posted by abi
    Voted for "End of Time" but I wouldn't be mad if it's actually either "Don't Wake Me Up" or "We Are Never Ever...".
    Thanks

  23. #23
    BeeFan's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,408
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-12-12, 12:37



    Solo male performers don't have the easiest time on my chart. Actually, the only one who ever managed to score a #1 is Chris Brown, who also is a top contender for the song of the year. Other artists like Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Alex Clare, Roman Lob and even Usher, who owns the title of the most charted songs by a male artist, only had moderate success. We'll see how high they're gonna make it on my Year-End-Chart. ...and we'll see what men actually can achieve on my chart, with joined forces

  24. #24
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Feb 2012
    Posts
    18,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-12-12, 12:48

    Male artists were quite successful in your chart though.. congrats to them

  25. #25
    Manager
    Join Date
    03 Jun 2009
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    4,158
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 08-12-12, 17:30

    i wanna pick King B...but then i remember your teary eyes when Maroon 5 won my Artist of the Year...so i went for Adam Levine pants this time...

    as for your Male artist..Usher did pretty amazing in my chart too...while Chris Brown...he's fine i guess

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •