User Tag List

View Poll Results: Burger King or Mc Donalds? Which one do you like more?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burger King

34 34.69%
  • McDonalds

64 65.31%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burger King or McDonald's?

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:24

Few hours ago we were on our way to have a fast food orgy. But somehow we couldn't decide on Burger King or McDonalds.. And finally we choosed Burger King. And to be honest... I was glad we choosed Burger King. I know both's Burger's (Sure not all ) but I can say that Burger King wins it for with just a single fact: Their delicious Onion Rings .

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:33

I go to MC Donalds more often than Burger King but that only because there's a MC Donalds in every hicktown while you gotta drive miles to go to a Burger King here .

I guess I prefer Burger King over MC Donalds because the fries are always fine there while MC Donalds' are very varying...

One plus for Burger King is also that you can have extras on your burgers while MC Donalds is strictly against that (even if you are willing to pay more for it).

And I love trying out both restaurants' special offer products!

truthless, do you know Burger King's Chilli Cheese Nuggets? They're fine... I also like their Grilled Chicken Burger!

The best fast food restaurant is still Subway for me, because that's still the healthiest and the tastiest .
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:39

Oh damn. You know in the past (Few years ago) I never would consider to go to Burger King. So I didn't knew their Burgers very well. So hence I didn't even eat ever the Chilli Cheese Nugget Burger.

But somehow I suddenly was on my way to Burger King, as I was really hungry. And the first thing I bought was the Chilli Cheese Nugget Burger and it tasted really good. One of my favourite burgers there. The Stake House burger is also so delicious. And yup I know the Grilled Chicken Burger. It tastes really good and I'm kind of a chicken burger fan. Their new burger Mexican grilled Chicken burger with a mexican salsa sauce is so damn delicious. You have to try it out.

Oh I wouldn't say Subway is the best one. Yeah I really like their Sandwich's and they are really filling. I love Chicken Teriyaki especially. But maybe once in a while as it isn't that cheap there (I usually buy 40cm Sandwichs )). And don't say the healthiest. The sauces are so decilious, you know the sweet onion sauce? And there's probably much fat in it .

Legend
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:42

Subway is so overrated.

Though I haven't had either for a while, I'd much rather get a McDonalds. Either way I find food like this only nice if you have it very occasionally.

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:45

Yeah you know. Sometimes you just haven't time to cook for yourself. So you rather would go to a fastfood restaurant like Burger King or McDonalds. It isn't really healthy.. But it's okay to do it a few times in a month. It's not okay to go regularly there IMO.

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:53

@truthless: Chilli Cheese Nugget Burger? Did you mix things up, or what, because there actually isn't such one ...

I checked their site about the new burger you mentioned but is this sauce "just" spicy or is it really hot? Because I'm not a fan of too hot sauces...

Yes, too be honest, paying 4€ for a sandwich is very expensive but Subway makes it kinda worth it .
    Yes, I know the Sweet Onion Sauce, I usually take it to either Chicken Teriyaki or Chicken Fajita! You gotta try out some Parmesan: They don't ask you about it but I once saw a customer picking it and since then I take it as well (when they ask you whether you want salt/pepper or oil/vinegar on it)...

In which way should there be much fat in the sandwich? I can only imagine it being in the cheese because the vegetables and the breads don't have any fat, the sauces usually not (depending on which you pick) and the meat also not (without very few exceptions)...
    I only think they could do some more special offers, MC Donalds do them every 6 weeks, Subway maybe every 6 months at best...
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:55

Fries - McDonalds
    Burgers - Burger King
    Drinks - Tie

So they are tied. I agree with Timmy that Subway is better. I just love B.M.T. with all salads and Southwest sauce in Italian bread. *drools*

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 22:59

Ooop.

You're right.

Uhm... Depends. I'm not really to shy on spicy or hot tastes. I really love the Chilli Cheese Burger for an example. Those Jalapenos are just delicious.
    Just try it out you know. Or have a friend buy it and have a piece . But it's not that spicy but really tasty.

Oh well. It's even more. As I said 40cm is 6€~. The little ones aren't enough for me . Parmesan? I never knew they had Parmesan. Now thats a good suggestion. Thanks! I will try it out for sure.

No no that was more ironically. But sometimes they just put on too much sauce. I really love the Sweet Onion sauce but it's sometimes too much and it feels like there's too much fat in it haha.

Yeah I know what you mean. A special offer like the King Deal (from Burger King e.g.) is really cheap. They could do that in Subway and I'm sure it would sell really well.

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:09

KFC >>>>

I always choose chicken burgers or nuggets when I happen to eat at McDonald's or Burger King, so KFC is like the perfect option for me. I still prefer McD to BK, though.

Legend
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:33

Burger King here is called Hungry Jack's. Everyone here also calls McDonalds, 'Maccas'

I'd rather have Maccas than Hungry Jack's, the latter is only really good for their chicken burgers, which is funny, because they aren't famous for that

Also KFC >>>>

I guess here, you kinda expect KFC and Maccas to be everywhere you go. Whereas the other ones (like BK, Subway etc.) are just slightly less common.

Quote Originally Posted by truthless
    The sauces are so decilious, you know the sweet onion sauce? And there's probably much fat in it .
    I used to work at Subway (which is the same everywhere in the world mostly). The sweet onion sauce (used on the sweet onion chicken teriyaki) is actually low in fat, but it is quite high in sugar.

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:38

I was once in KFC and I asked for mayo and she be like "We don't have it".

I be like "bich, I don't wanna ketchup".

When first KFC opened here 2 years ago, it was full first day, now it's mostly empty, like 5 persons at most + there's a huge McDonalds billboard right in from of KFC

btw is it just me or they're even more expensive than Mc?
    be kind to every kind

The Diva
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Legend
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:40

Neither, reading this today put me off from these kind of places all together...

Apparently some student got food from KFC and found this, which could either be a brain, kidney, maggots...who knows? But seriously ewwww! :(
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:41

Quote Originally Posted by crazycrazy
    Neither, reading this today put me off from these kind of places all together...

Apparently some student got food from KFC and found this, which could either be a brain, kidney, maggots...who knows? But seriously ewwww! :(

Urgh...

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:41

That's a joke, isn't it :-? ?

Say no to streaming!

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:42

Quote Originally Posted by serbia95riri
    I was once in KFC and I asked for mayo and she be like "We don't have it".

I be like "bich, I don't wanna ketchup".

When first KFC opened here 2 years ago, it was full first day, now it's mostly empty, like 5 persons at most + there's a huge McDonalds billboard right in from of KFC

btw is it just me or they're even more expensive than Mc?
    Yup they are. Thats why I won't visit KFC so oftenly. Maybe few times a year.

Legend
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:42

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    That's a joke, isn't it :-? ?
    Nope. ;)

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:46

OH C'MON GUYS

Please don't tell me that you thought their meat is fresh, from not old chickens lol
    I mean, I know that they make food out of garbage literally but I don't care. Like any fast food is better, don't be so naive #rantover
    be kind to every kind

Legend
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:47

Oh yeah of course, still it's not a pleasant thing to see.

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:47

They don't even have Fanta (I usually don't like drinks with sugar but they didn't have apple spritzer so I asked for this one) but some cheap Mirinda ...

But the chicken is great... And I adore their cole slaw, I love it!

We were on a school trip in Berlin and I tried out their Brazer which is just mmmmm... You know that one? Since then I never had the chance to eat it again, because the next KFC (3/4th hour away )doesn't offer it!

Say no to streaming!

Legend
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:52

We have like 20 McD in Serbia in total lol and idk, maybe same amount of KFCs, if not half less, whereas in NY, I read there's 4 Mcs per km2, which would be 320k restaurants in Serbia
    be kind to every kind

Legend
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:54

Burger King fries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But overall I prefer McDonalds.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of fast food. My favourite is Subway

Legend
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Mon January 7th, 2013, 23:56

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy94
    They don't even have Fanta (I usually don't like drinks with sugar but they didn't have apple spritzer so I asked for this one) but some cheap Mirinda ...

But the chicken is great... And I adore their cole slaw, I love it!

We were on a school trip in Berlin and I tried out their Brazer is just mmmmm... You know that one? Since then I never had the chance to eat it again, because the next KFC (3/4th hour away )doesn't offer it!
    Oh dunno about softdrinks. But yeah. I really like their chicken.

Nah I never ate anything over their amazing spicy chicken wings. The best ones I ever had.

The Diva
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

by » Tue January 8th, 2013, 00:05

Burger King chicken royales are yum but too expensive!

Superstar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by » Tue January 8th, 2013, 00:08

Maccies all the way!!!!

I love the Sweet Chicken Deli's.