Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 255

Thread: Orange Is The New Black

  1. #26
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:02

    Interesting season premiere! The pace was a bit slow, but I liked the twist at the end, which I didn't see coming at all. I'm hoping for even better episodes in the coming weeks.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  2. #27
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:04

    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    I'm hoping for even better episodes in the coming weeks.
    what weeks? the whole season is out
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

  3. #28
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:10

    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    I'm hoping for even better episodes in the coming weeks.
    what weeks? the whole season is out
    I forgot this was on Netflix! The site I normally watch it on only had the first episode so I just assumed that it'd be one per week.

    Now my TV shows/movie site has four episodes up. Hmm...to binge watch or not to binge watch? That is the question.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  4. #29
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:16

    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Hmm...to binge watch or not to binge watch? That is the question.
    since there was a twist, watch the second one at least

    I was planning to watch an episode or 2 a night, but knowing me, once I start I'll watch the whole thing in 2 days
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

  5. #30
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:18

    Quote Originally Posted by Merci
    Quote Originally Posted by JSparksFan
    Hmm...to binge watch or not to binge watch? That is the question.
    since there was a twist, watch the second one at least

    I was planning to watch an episode or 2 a night, but knowing me, once I start I'll watch the whole thing in 2 days
    I have nothing else planned for the day so I'll watch at least up until I see Officer Bennett again.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  6. #31
    ANH's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,001
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    by Fri June 6th, 2014, 23:28

    Oh Officer Bennett is so fucking dreamy.
    can you commit to be my everything?

  7. #32
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Sat June 7th, 2014, 02:04

    Quote Originally Posted by ANH
    Oh Officer Bennett is so **** dreamy.
    YES!

    Episode two was brilliant, and not only because I got to see Officer Bennett again. But the original girls in orange are back! Every scene was so on point. Lemme keep watching.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  8. #33
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Sat June 7th, 2014, 06:23

    Episode three is even better! Looks like there's a new HBIC in town.

    And yay at more Officer Bennett. I'm loving this new pregnant Daya too.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  9. #34
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2012
    Location
    The Good Ol Boys Club
    Posts
    13,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Sat June 7th, 2014, 13:44

    I just started watching this, really loving it so far. Im only up to episode 3 so far. Does anyone else think Chapman looks a lot like Katy Perry?

  10. #35
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Sat June 7th, 2014, 16:09

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLamb
    I just started watching this, really loving it so far. Im only up to episode 3 so far. Does anyone else think Chapman looks a lot like Katy Perry?
    Yes, she does! There's a particular scene in episode four where she rants and reminds me of Katy even more.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  11. #36
    johnny_d's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    29 Dec 2009
    Location
    Dublin, Republic of Ireland
    Posts
    2,598
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    by Sun June 8th, 2014, 01:33

    I finished the binge watch guys. It was pretty shamazeballs. I like how it ended. That's all I'm gonna say. :-)
    Remember us in AmenJena...

    ...If we could just go back to the start

  12. #37
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Sun June 8th, 2014, 23:57

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_d
    I finished the binge watch guys. It was pretty shamazeballs. I like how it ended. That's all I'm gonna say. :-)
    can't wait! I'll watch it in the next few days

    Quote Originally Posted by ANH
    Oh Officer Bennett is so **** dreamy.
    he's really just alright, at best! it's just that there's no competition and y'all thirsty

    the best male character in the show is definitely Luschek! he's hilarious
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

  13. #38
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Mon June 9th, 2014, 06:32

    DEAD at 'The Fault in Our Stars' being promoted here! I was so happy to see that scene in '40 OZ of Furlough'.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  14. #39

    by Mon June 9th, 2014, 08:07

    One question.

    I just finished season 1, and I wanted to start to download season 2, and it's possible on torrent to download whole season 2!? Is it fake or!? I'm confused, whole show is already out?!

  15. #40
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Mon June 9th, 2014, 15:26

    Quote Originally Posted by croatiaxtina
    One question.

    I just finished season 1, and I wanted to start to download season 2, and it's possible on torrent to download whole season 2!? Is it fake or!? I'm confused, whole show is already out?!
    Yes, the whole season is available online
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

  16. #41

  17. #42
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Mon June 9th, 2014, 17:07

    Quote Originally Posted by croatiaxtina
    Weird, how that?!
    because it's produced by Netflix, not a tv network/channel,

    they always release the full season at once
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

  18. #43

    by Tue June 10th, 2014, 23:51

    I'm already through the 2nd season It was good, and they definitely managed to continue the drama! I also loved how the season ended

  19. #44

    by Wed June 11th, 2014, 00:05

    How can Netflix let us binge like this with 13 eps and wait another year for season 3?

    I hope they release season 3 end of this year or early 2015. I'm hooked on this show.

    Also they need more Bennett body action cos I agree with you all he is hot AND sweet.

    I feel like they need a warden like Mr Fenner from Bad Girls now that Mendez is gone. It balances the dynamics of the good guards and bad guards.
    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

  20. #45
    JSparksFan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth...I think
    Posts
    51,735
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

    by Wed June 11th, 2014, 06:13

    Oh my, the show ended in the best way possible! So, so happy how everything turned out!

    I must say, Larry and Polly annoyed me in the last two episodes, but at least Piper managed to guilt them into doing her that favour. Oh, and as much as I hated her, V made for an excellent villain this season.
    You have the luxury of choosing loneliness. For some people, its not an option.

  21. #46
    Blondini's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees, UK
    Posts
    56,354
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    by Wed June 11th, 2014, 23:19

    How long do we wait before we can post without covering spoilers?

    Saw S2 in 3 days and it's great though i could have done with more Alex - not sure why they reduced her to a guest star.

    Vee - the new rival to Red is a great character - like an evil Oprah Winfrey!

    The cancer lady. Great actress, surprising storyline.

    I'm a bit puzzled as to how come nobody else tried to escape through Red's tunnel even though several people knew about it? I even expected Red to escape. But the thought of getting even with Vee was more important than escaping for her. Maybe it's the Brooks from Shawshank dilemma - they are institutionalised inside and wouldn't be a ble to cope outside

    Jodie Foster directed the first ep (her second in total) - she should do more. Andrew McCarthy directed some, too - known actor.

    And wow at Yael Stone - what a great heart-breaking performance as Lorna. She's quite stunning to look at, too.

  22. #47
    Legend
    Join Date
    16 Feb 2012
    Location
    The Good Ol Boys Club
    Posts
    13,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    by Thu June 12th, 2014, 03:59

    I just watched the series 1 finale I cant wait to start the second season now.

    Oh and that girl Poussay(Samira Wiley) can saaaaannnnggg

  23. #48

    by Thu June 12th, 2014, 17:40

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondini
    How long do we wait before we can post without covering spoilers?

    Saw S2 in 3 days and it's great though i could have done with more Alex - not sure why they reduced her to a guest star.

    Vee - the new rival to Red is a great character - like an evil Oprah Winfrey!

    The cancer lady. Great actress, surprising storyline.

    I'm a bit puzzled as to how come nobody else tried to escape through Red's tunnel even though several people knew about it? I even expected Red to escape. But the thought of getting even with Vee was more important than escaping for her. Maybe it's the Brooks from Shawshank dilemma - they are institutionalised inside and wouldn't be a ble to cope outside

    Jodie Foster directed the first ep (her second in total) - she should do more. Andrew McCarthy directed some, too - known actor.

    And wow at Yael Stone - what a great heart-breaking performance as Lorna. She's quite stunning to look at, too.
    Because escaping would be stupid, you'd get caught very quickly and have at least a decade added to your sentence. Some of the woman would be out sooner without trying to escape.
    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

  24. #49
    Blondini's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Nov 2005
    Location
    Stockton-on-Tees, UK
    Posts
    56,354
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

    by Thu June 12th, 2014, 18:41

    ^Well there ARE stupid people in there! Seemed a too convenient plot twist to me. I know it's fantasy but it's based on fact.

  25. #50
    jason2379's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Nov 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    11,846
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

    by Sat June 14th, 2014, 14:18

    Series 2 was FANTASTIC!!!

    Vee was definitely the best thing to happen this series. As cold and horrible as she was she was the perfect character and made for a great storyline. The way it ended with her girls turning on her and the Rosa running her down and saying 'she was always SO rude!' was amazing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •