X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Youknowit
    Personal Assistant
    • 12 Nov 2010

Ariana Grande

I think it's time we make a topic for this rising star.
    Andrew Jackson Jihad || Death Grips || Drake || Johnny Cash || Lana Del Rey || Rihanna || Sam Smith || Taylor Swift || The White Stripes
  • Tansike
    Site Supporter
    • 28 Jan 2012

i LOVE her. She's such a sweetheart.

I started to love her when i saw her on Victorious for the first time. I checked some youtube video later (Rolling In The Deep, some performances like the Born This Way / Only Girl mash up etc.) so i knew she could sing. After the disappointing "Put Your Hearts Up" i never expected her to slay the (US-)charts like she's doing right now!

Can't wait for her album

Comment

• MsWeiss
      Personal Assistant
      • 06 Nov 2011

She's the devil. She's homophobic, lies about not being Mexican, and copies Ashanti.
      She's basically just Ashanti with a whistle register
      She is evil

Comment

• kylespearsfenty
        • 01 Apr 2013

Originally posted by MsWeiss
        She's the devil. She's homophobic, lies about not being Mexican, and copies Ashanti.
        She is evil
        i call bullshit
        Her older brother is gay, and she interacts with LOHANTHONY (youtube's favorite flamer)
        I would tell you haters to **** off, but I'm still such a lady...
        BUY CIARA

Comment

• MsWeiss
          Personal Assistant
          • 06 Nov 2011

Comment

• samra
            Superstar
            • 22 Dec 2011

I expect big things from this girl.

I remember randomly seeing Put Your Hearts Up shortly after it debuted and I was like "Lol who is this? This is so basic. She has no chance." but 'The Way' totally changed that.
            Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• xxx145
              Roadie
              • 07 Apr 2013

I can't wait for her new album! She's got an amazing voice. I love The Way and Baby I, I think I'll be listening to it whole summer.

Comment

• GetBack
                Legend
                • 11 Jun 2010

I can't wait for her album!

Comment

• MonaBlissa
                  Manager
                  • 18 Feb 2004

Originally posted by MsWeiss
                  She is evil
                  You may be right about the Ashanti comparison. She may belt better than early Ashanti, but her belts, tone, and everything else is weak compared to early Mariah, but her potential is endless if her voice is preserved.

Comment

• WakeUpMusic
                    Personal Assistant
                    • 21 Mar 2013

I think she has the same problem as Beyonce - Her vibrato is freaking annoying
                    Welcome to the underworld
                    Where the love's at first sight
                    The kind that we like
                    Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• RayRay
                      Legend
                      • 13 Nov 2011

I'm really impressed with her imitations. She can do a lot of stuff with her voice.
                      Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - Céline Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• GetBack
                        Legend
                        • 11 Jun 2010

She is the new vocalist to watch! I'm surprise with how "The Way" is becoming a huge hit for her, it's a bubblegum pop song but her vocals increased the hype and popularity.

Comment

• xxx145
                          Roadie
                          • 07 Apr 2013

Right There - Ariana Grande (feat. Big Sean)
                          Available on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/ArianaYoursTrulyiT

The beginning sounds exactly like "The Way" but the rest is ok, I like it.

Comment

• GetBack
                            Legend
                            • 11 Jun 2010

Austin Mahone, Ariana Grande Set To Party At The VMA Pre-Show!
                            The rising pop stars will perform at the VMA pre-show, live at 8 p.m. ET/PT from Brooklyn
                            By MTV News Staff

We already know who's performing at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards — Katy, Kanye, Gaga and Miley (to name just a few) — but now, we know who will help kick things off during the pre-show.

Two of pop music's brightest young stars, Austin Mahone and Ariana Grande, have been confirmed as performers at the show before the show, but they're not the only ones joining the pre-show party: dynamic duo Nervo will be there too, serving as guest DJs on the red carpet!

Mahone, a VMA nominee in the Artist To Watch category, will serenade the streets of Brooklyn with his single "What about Love" from his debut album, due later this year. He'll also perform a special pop-up show on Saturday, August 24, as part of a week-long series of free VMA concerts happening throughout New York City and Brooklyn, and he'll co-host MTV's "10 on Top," which airs that same day at 12:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Grande will perform a pair of songs during the pre-show: "The Way" and "Baby I," from her upcoming album Yours Truly. She'll also co-host this week's episode of MTV's "10 on Top" on Saturday, August 17 at 12:30 p.m. ET/PT.

The 2013 VMA pre-show airs live on Sunday, August 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT from outside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, with MTV News' Sway Calloway, James Montgomery and Christina Garibaldi bringing you all of the action and interviews with the hottest names in music ... and it all leads up to the big show itself, the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, live at 9 p.m. ET/PT!

SOURCE

Comment

• RayRay
                              Legend
                              • 13 Nov 2011

I love her new song/video "Almost Is Never Enough" with Nathan Sykes. Beautiful ballad!
                              Mariah - Madonna - Debbie Gibson - Céline Dion - Lara Fabian - Linda Eder - Janet Jackson - Whitney Houston

Comment

• ginnyfan
                                Superstar
                                • 29 Nov 2010

Ariana had a scary experience!

The scariest thing in the world just happened to me omg @isaacboots @allisonkaye @jonescrow somebody wake up

I have to explain to u all what's happening

So we went to 1 of the "most haunted" cemeteries in the world tonight because we're all messed up / stupid & wanted something scary 2 happen

And I took a photo of a tree outside the cemetery... Completely normal photo with nothing abnormal in it...

And then I took a photo of the same exact tree about a minute later and there are 2 shockingly obvious faces in it... Like... It's so scary

I'm too scared to post the photo because like I'm actually really terrified you guys know how I am about this stuff I usually love all this

But I have a weird terrified superstition about posting the photo and I don't want to share it with you all because its actually shocking...

But that's not even the scariest part of the story..... So my mom told me a million times to delete it off my phone because she was scared

But I of course kept it I don't want to delete it because secretly I think it's amazing and really cool... But here's the scariest part...

So I was just asleep and was woken up by a text from NO NUMBER......... Like no number texted me... And I opened it and it was the photo....

I'm actually terrified I should've listened to @scooterbraun and not gone omgmgmmgg ok and now when I close my eyes I only see the faces omg

So that's my ghost / demon experience this far hope u hear from me tomorrow / I don't die night / if not it was nice knowing u bye

But why 2 days before the album tho..... Like couldn't the demon have come for me after?
                                Giving me Scooby Doo teas!

She's too cute, even when being haunted.
                                BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• IVyoncé
                                  Legend
                                  • 18 May 2009

Ariana sis

Comment

• aang
                                    • 27 Dec 2007

Jimmy Fallon & Ariana Grande Sing Broadway Versions of Rap Songs

Loved it!

Comment

• xxx145
                                      Roadie
                                      • 07 Apr 2013

She's really versatile and got an amazing voice. I've watched this performance of Tattooed Heart like 10 times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4_fZwxfwwk

Comment

• adam1234
                                        • 08 Sep 2013

Originally posted by RayRay
                                        I love her new song/video "Almost Is Never Enough" with Nathan Sykes. Beautiful ballad!
                                        I feel the same about this song
                                        krakow, online chess, restauracja krakow, krakow stag activities, krakow at night

Comment

Working...