User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 227

Thread: UKMIX Countdowns - Request Thread (updated 06/01/18)

  1. #101
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,567
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #102

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-12-14, 23:21

    Quote Originally Posted by Plym
    trust you to RUIN everyones fun!
    you did this with your old account that was banned and now you just cant stop causing trouble with this one
    I have never been banned from this site. Had I been so, I woule have already filed legal action.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-12-14, 23:23

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    ^ What was the old account?
    There is no old sccount. Well not for me anyways thst has been banned. But that'll be their latest spin to attempt to discredit me,

    So far,t Herve followed every Internet trope to do (discredit) me. Quite predictable.

  4. #104
    matthew_dixon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    48,763
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 08-12-14, 23:36

    Quote Originally Posted by Straithlin
    Can the moderators please provide contact information. My lawyer wishes to send a registered letter of complaint sbout inequality,
    Could you provide me with contact details for your lawyer? I've messaged Lars, and he'd like me to get in touch with him directly to see if we can sort this out...

  5. #105

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 00:17

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew_dixon
    Quote Originally Posted by Straithlin
    Can the moderators please provide contact information. My lawyer wishes to send a registered letter of complaint sbout inequality,
    Could you provide me with contact details for your lawyer? I've messaged Lars, and he'd like me to get in touch with him directly to see if we can sort this out...

    BS. Of Lars has something to say, he can say it here.

  6. #106
    matthew_dixon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    48,763
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 00:24

    If your lawyer has something to say, you will provide his details. Until you do, there is absolutely no proof that your lawyer exists.

    There is however proof that Lars exists, because you have provided evidence of such yourself

  7. #107

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 02:18

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew_dixon
    If your lawyer has something to say, you will provide his details. Until you do, there is absolutely no proof that your lawyer exists.

    There is however proof that Lars exists, because you have provided evidence of such yourself
    Actually no. All I provided was the Whois listing for Lars.

    Which by the way is in violation of Internet polciy because it isn't updated to the current operators of the site.

  8. #108

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 02:32

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    It is a good idea to keep things organised - but lets get one thing straight here: y'all can keep your hands of the Ultimate Female Acts Countdown.

    That's MINE - it will next be hosted in January 2015!
    And thst right there folks is your elite rulers speaking. I'll fubzr up my countdown but don't sny of you dare touch it's,, and the elite sllow it to go on Coutdown sfter countdown.

  9. #109
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,567
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 02:35

    Yeah Wayne you're not really helping here, you stubborn mess.

    I agree that some shouldn't have ownership over surveys and that anyone should be allowed if they wish but straitlin you are going way overboard with this!

  10. #110

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 02:37

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chun
    I guess I killed this thread.
    I think a lot of people just don't like the idea of hosting a countdown.

    '
    So which is itz. Can't sllow open countdowns because they.l flood the forums, or we don't have a lot of countdowns because people don't want to run them.

    If people don't want to run them as you claim, then they'd not swarm the forums and not need to be restricted.

    In actuality sll you want is control over who gets to do what when. Because you have made it more than clear there's not enough interest to do enough countdowns to break the forums.

  11. #111

    Join Date
    21 Aug 2014
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 02:41

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Yeah Wayne you're not really helping here, you stubborn mess.

    I agree that some shouldn't have ownership over surveys and that anyone should be allowed if they wish but straitlin you are going way overboard with this!
    Only because they hsve circled the wagons and only allowed themselves to make the rules and control all the activity. Everyone else only gets to do what they don't want to do themselves.

    As for Wayne. I understsnd life happens. But to insist sfter you continually fubzr things that only you still get to doing t is ridiculous.

    When it was clear Wayne couldn't have handled the survey. He should have either offered someone else to restart it and asked who would like to. Or he could have passed off the data aka votes to again someone thst countered and had thst person finish it.

    Instead it will go unfinished for weeks, months, or msnpybe never finished. He already missed his first week of December deadline. But I bet in about a years time he'll start tslking and insisting only he gets todos t yet again,

  12. #112
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    53,863
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  13. #113
    matthew_dixon's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Mar 2001
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    48,763
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 07:37

    Quote Originally Posted by Straithlin
    So which is itz. Can't sllow open countdowns because they.l flood the forums, or we don't have a lot of countdowns because people don't want to run them.
    We don't want endless amounts of them flooding the forums. That's why there's a limit to around about 3 at any one time. However, the reason you don't see a really long list like you do with survivors, and the reason you tend to see the same people volunteering to run them, is because few people have the time and patience to run them. Can you point to anywhere in this thread where someone has been told "No, we won't allow someone like you to run a countdown"?

  14. #114
    lars's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Jan 2001
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    3,826
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 12:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Straithlin
    I have never been banned from this site. Had I been so, I woule have already filed legal action.
    Well, now you have been banned.

    It's great that people are passionate about this site, but if you ever get to the point where you're considering taking legal action because you fell out with the moderators on some Internet forum, then it's probably time for a reality check.

    I suggest you go out and see a lawyer for real. The fresh air will do some good for starters. You will quickly find that no lawyer is even remotely interested in any case you might have against UKMIX, but you might get 10 minutes of free consultancy before they start dropping hints that another important client is waiting, and perhaps in that short time you'll learn a thing or two.

    If you can find a lawyer who is willing to entertain a case, then either they haven't understood just how trivial the matter is, or else they are not acting ethically and wish to charge you for services that could never be of benefit to you. In either case, they will advise you not to continue posting on UKMIX so as not to prejudice any possible case.

    Anyway I hope you get something from this, if only a little fresh air, and if in future you wish to rejoin the forum and are willing to lift the threat, however remote, of legal action then I will consider it.

  15. #115
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,567
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 14:14

    Anyway I want:
    Top 100 Male Artists
    Top 100 Albums Series (2000-2014) Excluding 2012 as that's been done already.

    Straithlin if you try it, I'll set my lawyer on ya!

  16. #116
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,567
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 14:50

    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    5. 70's Albums - jimmypages59
    Did this happen?

  17. #117
    Benny's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Dec 2009
    Location
    .eu
    Posts
    23,282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 19:09

    Quote Originally Posted by navi
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny
    I would also like to do a "US #1s Alternative Rock Songs" countdown.
    Like participate in this
    (i think that you should do separate 20th and 21st century)
    Well the alternative rock chart started in 1988 and there have been 323 number ones until now. I'm planing to do one countdown which features all songs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuits
    5. 70's Albums - jimmypages59
    Did this happen?
    No, maybe in a parallel universe but not in this one.

  18. #118
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,567
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 09-12-14, 19:58

    ^ Ah OK!

    Biscuits, Wayne said to speak to you about the male countdown, I want to start votes ASAP tbh, so please let me know. ;) Ta.

  19. #119
    stevyy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 May 2005
    Location
    .dk
    Posts
    53,198
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 11-12-14, 01:31

    Idk where to ask for it, but If nobody else wants to do it. I do the groups countdown. UKmix Favourite Groups/Bands/Duos (with Era, if he wants to do it with me). Let me know when to start, preferably after the male artists countdown is finished, ie january/late january 2015.

  20. #120
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    11 Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,405
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 03-01-15, 10:44

    Top 100 Disney songs - SholasBoy

    did this ever happen? or hosted b anyone else?

  21. #121
    Lamhe's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    21 Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,636
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 22-01-15, 06:34

    I wish for an actors/actress countdown in entertainment sec.

  22. #122
    biscuits's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,251
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by 15-02-15, 21:10

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamhe
    I wish for an actors/actress countdown in entertainment sec.
    Go ahead

  23. #123
    Affillate's Avatar
    Manager
    Join Date
    03 Nov 2013
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    4,863
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 25-02-15, 12:32

    I had an idea for one, might as well put down for it now, but I'd like to do an Ultimate Glee songs/features countdown of the top 100-150 or whatever songs/performances from across the whole series as in the US its nearing the series finale.

  24. #124
    Benny's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 Dec 2009
    Location
    .eu
    Posts
    23,282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 27-02-15, 17:23

    I would like to do a "UK/US #2s of the 90s" countdown

  25. #125

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •