User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 229

Thread: UKMIX Countdowns - Request Thread (updated 06/01/18)

  1. #51
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,722
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Wed November 20th, 2013, 00:22

    This might sound horrible but end of year lists....can't they be put into some kind of seperate bit each year, they just clog that section up for others who want to post their regular flop charts as in mine.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

  2. #52
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,722
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Wed November 27th, 2013, 22:32

    Is anyone interested in me doing a top 100 albums for 2013 again? It was fun last year! As usual the deadline will be about 5/1/14.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

  3. #53
    hun's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,664
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by Wed November 27th, 2013, 22:33

    No

    ...but others probably are

  4. #54
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,894
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Thu November 28th, 2013, 00:39

    Bisc...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    Most people @ UKMIX compile an end of year countdown in the Personal Charts forum, charting their favourite songs of the year - is there any sort of countdown that compiles the whole lot and then presents it? I'm thinking that maybe CZB does something similar, and if so then obviously this is a no go as I don't want to infringe upon his fantastic work.

    But basically, it would work like this - I'd collate the data from every end-of-year countdown that had a top 40 or less, and then present it until we eventually crown UKMIX's favourite song of 2013.

    I'm sure there's already something in place, but thought I'd ask anyway!
    ...please answer my query?

  5. #55
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 00:54

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Is anyone interested in me doing a top 100 albums for 2013 again? It was fun last year! As usual the deadline will be about 5/1/14.
    I'm interested!!

  6. #56
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,894
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 00:56

    As it transpires, Mike is doing a UKMIX record of the year countdown anyway, so there's no need to answer my above question biscuits - not that you were going to anyway!

  7. #57
    SholasBoy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    40,772
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 21:23

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    As it transpires, Mike is doing a UKMIX record of the year countdown anyway, so there's no need to answer my above question biscuits - not that you were going to anyway!

    catty whore!

  8. #58
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,894
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 21:31

    OMG.

    I had had a few drinks by then.

  9. #59
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    54,894
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 21:31

    OMG.

    I had had a few drinks by then.

  10. #60
    Spartan's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    28 Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    34,181
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 1st, 2013, 21:33

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    As it transpires, Mike is doing a UKMIX record of the year countdown anyway, so there's no need to answer my above question biscuits - not that you were going to anyway!
    CZB does a yearly countdown but that's solely based on people's weekly charts, not the EoY ones.

  11. #61
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    31 Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,139
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 8th, 2013, 08:44

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay92
    So, I want to follow up my current countdown with a Debut Artists of the 1990's (thanks to NothingFails for the idea.) May I add that to the countdown now?
    I've worked out a better, more organized structure for the next one.

  12. #62
    Thriller's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    12 Dec 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    77,320
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun December 8th, 2013, 12:11

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    As it transpires, Mike is doing a UKMIX record of the year countdown anyway, so there's no need to answer my above question biscuits - not that you were going to anyway!
    Sorry Wayne I didn't even read this thread before starting that!

  13. #63
    hun's Avatar
    The Diva
    Join Date
    13 Feb 2010
    Posts
    49,664
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    by Mon December 9th, 2013, 23:34

    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay92
    Quote Originally Posted by rayjay92
    So, I want to follow up my current countdown with a Debut Artists of the 1990's (thanks to NothingFails for the idea.) May I add that to the countdown now?
    I've worked out a better, more organized structure for the next one.
    Yes, and I'll probably take part in this one!

  14. #64
    Michiel's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerpen, Belgium
    Posts
    11,078
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sun January 5th, 2014, 16:30

    Didn't know this thread existed. I'm looking forward to a 2013 album countdown. Was lots of fun last year. Is there anyone up for it?
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
    Last.FM
    Instagram

  15. #65
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Wed January 22nd, 2014, 01:31

    Quote Originally Posted by MichielMC
    Didn't know this thread existed. I'm looking forward to a 2013 album countdown. Was lots of fun last year. Is there anyone up for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    Is anyone interested in me doing a top 100 albums for 2013 again? It was fun last year! As usual the deadline will be about 5/1/14.
    but seems he gave up on the idea...

    EDIT: Just now realized your post is 17 days old

  16. #66
    Era's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    18 Mar 2013
    Location
    Old Monte Carlo
    Posts
    18,649
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Tue February 11th, 2014, 18:49

    biscuits when will you start your countdown ?

  17. #67
    Cless's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    18 Dec 2011
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    7,119
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Tue February 11th, 2014, 18:52

    Yeah, an organized countdown of UKMIX's fave albums of 2013 would be great!

  18. #68
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Wed February 12th, 2014, 01:41

    Quote Originally Posted by Cless
    Yeah, an organized countdown of UKMIX's fave albums of 2013 would be great!
    I could do it (if I'm allowed), after I finish my TV countdown, which should be next week. The voting period would be much shorter, 2 weeks, since it'll be March already then.

  19. #69
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 15th, 2014, 22:11

    Quote Originally Posted by toni_pest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cless
    Yeah, an organized countdown of UKMIX's fave albums of 2013 would be great!
    I could do it (if I'm allowed), after I finish my TV countdown, which should be next week. The voting period would be much shorter, 2 weeks, since it'll be March already then.
    Can someone give me a green light on this so I can start the voting period

  20. #70
    Cless's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    18 Dec 2011
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    7,119
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 22nd, 2014, 06:19

    Yay! I don't think you need permission to do this though, unless someone's already promised to do the job?

  21. #71
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 22nd, 2014, 23:24

    Quote Originally Posted by Cless
    Yay! I don't think you need permission to do this though, unless someone's already promised to do the job?
    I thought an admin needs to give me permission :-? not sure

  22. #72
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,722
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 22nd, 2014, 23:25

    ^ No I think only if it's a forum artist countdown. I never asked for permission with my 2012 album countdown!
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

  23. #73
    toni_pest's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Apr 2007
    Posts
    32,909
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 22nd, 2014, 23:27

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    ^ No I think only if it's a forum artist countdown. I never asked for permission with my 2012 album countdown!
    oh good then, if you don't want it no more, I'll do it.

  24. #74
    CrazyCrazy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Jan 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    53,722
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Sat February 22nd, 2014, 23:34

    Quote Originally Posted by toni_pest
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrazy
    ^ No I think only if it's a forum artist countdown. I never asked for permission with my 2012 album countdown!
    oh good then, if you don't want it no more, I'll do it.
    Yes do it mate!! I'll vote of course.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

  25. #75
    SholasBoy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    01 Aug 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    40,772
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by Thu April 17th, 2014, 21:39

    Can I please be queued for top 100 disney songs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •