User Tag List

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2960

Thread: Britney Spears | Piece of Me [Vegas Residency & 2018 Tour]

  1. #26
    joiPrince_JO's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    10,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 14:56

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    It'll be interesting.

    A Vegas residency is much harder to keep going than a tour - you've got to be an elite star; Bette Midler couldn't fill it, Cher couldn't, Shania's struggling, Elton did well but with comparatively fewer shows per year than most and etc.

    I can't wait for the boxscores - she's predicted to do just over $500k per show, of which she will pocket 60% - that's a really high take-home that can only be sustained if she manages to fill the 4,500 seat theater regularly.

    Good luck to her, this will hopefully help her hone her performance skills again ready for a fully fledged world tour.
    Cher couldn't?
    you must be joking!!
    My thoughts exactly. Cher headlined Vegas more then once in the past 40 years.
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

    Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

  2. #27
    MrDiva's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    24 Mar 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,206
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 15:01

    Quote Originally Posted by joiPrince_JO
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    It'll be interesting.

    A Vegas residency is much harder to keep going than a tour - you've got to be an elite star; Bette Midler couldn't fill it, Cher couldn't, Shania's struggling, Elton did well but with comparatively fewer shows per year than most and etc.

    I can't wait for the boxscores - she's predicted to do just over $500k per show, of which she will pocket 60% - that's a really high take-home that can only be sustained if she manages to fill the 4,500 seat theater regularly.

    Good luck to her, this will hopefully help her hone her performance skills again ready for a fully fledged world tour.
    Cher couldn't?
    you must be joking!!
    My thoughts exactly. Cher headlined Vegas more then once in the past 40 years.
    And the last show at the colosseum was more than a hit... It was from 2008-2011. WHAT A FLOP. lol.

  3. #28
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  4. #29
    joiPrince_JO's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    10,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 17:36

    December 2013: Friday, Dec. 27; Saturday, Dec. 28; Monday, Dec. 30; Tuesday, Dec. 31
    January 2014: Wednesday, Jan. 29; Friday, Jan. 31
    February 2014: Saturday, Feb. 1; Tuesday, Feb. 4; Friday, Feb. 7; Saturday, Feb. 8; Wednesday, Feb. 12; Friday, Feb. 14; Saturday, Feb. 15; Tuesday, Feb. 18; Wednesday, Feb.19; Saturday, Feb. 22
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

    Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

  5. #30
    Wayne's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    07 Sep 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    53,886
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 17:37

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by joiPrince_JO
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDiva
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne
    It'll be interesting.

    A Vegas residency is much harder to keep going than a tour - you've got to be an elite star; Bette Midler couldn't fill it, Cher couldn't, Shania's struggling, Elton did well but with comparatively fewer shows per year than most and etc.

    I can't wait for the boxscores - she's predicted to do just over $500k per show, of which she will pocket 60% - that's a really high take-home that can only be sustained if she manages to fill the 4,500 seat theater regularly.

    Good luck to her, this will hopefully help her hone her performance skills again ready for a fully fledged world tour.
    Cher couldn't?
    you must be joking!!
    My thoughts exactly. Cher headlined Vegas more then once in the past 40 years.
    And the last show at the colosseum was more than a hit... It was from 2008-2011. WHAT A FLOP. lol.
    I am not joking, check the boxscore data - talking about the most recent run she had, at the Colloseum, not her performances from way back.

    She had a great first year, and a bit [as does everyone] - but after that, her boxscore data is a telling story; she was sometimes performing to with a 70% sell-out rate - the majority of her final run of shows are between 80-88% sell-out rates which doesn't cut it, when she was being paid $300,000 per show.

  6. #31
    Gagich's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Mar 2011
    Location
    Back to G.O.A.T.
    Posts
    23,940
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 18:01

    Woop woop!! The poster looks so glamorous and the show is going to be epic, Britney will slay... WORK!

  7. #32
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,506
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 18:08



    MEET & GREET tickets are already sold out until Feb.

    #Queen

  8. #33
    joiPrince_JO's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    10,856
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 18:11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow


    MEET & GREET tickets are already sold out until Feb.

    #Queen
    Wut wut
    ? Girls' Generation ?
    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

    Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

  9. #34
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    21,540
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 18:12

    Quote Originally Posted by samra
    producers are shooting for a "cool, hip club-like show"
    cool, hip

  10. #35
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 18:12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow


    MEET & GREET tickets are already sold out until Feb.

    #Queen
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  11. #36
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 19:10

    Quote Originally Posted by GetBack
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow


    MEET & GREET tickets are already sold out until Feb.

    #Queen
    Slayyy us Brit!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  12. #37
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,506
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 19:38

    I've already dealt with the disappointment that she didn't perform today and I've started to become really excited because of her Vegas residency. We already know that her show will be 90 minutes full of her biggest hits. She will perform 20 songs and she wants to "revitalize" her most iconic moments as a performer. That sounds exciting! - So here's my wish-setlist:

    1. Stronger
    AMA 2001inspired. I think it's a great song to open with. It got attitude and it fits to Britney's current shape perfectly!
    2. Hold It Against Me / I Wanna Go [Medley]
    3. TBA
    4. (You Drive Me) Crazy / Boys [Medley]
    5. TBA
    6. Gimme More
    I still think that her VMA 07 performance was pretty cool. She needs to give us a performance similar to this one. She seems to be confident now and I think that this performance would be really amazing, when the moves are made professionally.
    7. Get Naked (I Got A Plan) / (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    I love the performances she did at her latest two tours. She needs to combine these! I'd be deliriously happy!
    8. I'm A Slave 4 U
    9. TBA
    10. Overprotected
    One of Miley's favourites and I'd love to see the Queen performing this again, especially with the moves from the music video!
    11. He About To Lose Me
    One of her latest songs she will be able to sing live.
    12. The Perfume Song
    It's her favourite song from her upcoming album and since it's a ballad, I assume that she'll be able to sing this LIVE.
    13. Everytime
    14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / Oops!...I Did It Again (Rodney Jerkins Remix)
    insipred by her VMA 00 performance
    15. ...Baby One More Time
    inspired by her Britney - Live In Vegas concert
    16. Womanizer
    as she performed it at X-Factor UK. I'm not here for these effing boring FFT or Circus performances.
    17. Toxic
    She's just called this song her favourite hit . NRJ 2004 was stunning
    18. Piece Of Me
    Circus tour was flawless.
    19. Work Bitch / Scream & Shout
    20. Till The World Ends
    That performance was perfect at Femme Fatale tour.


    Do you have a "Wishlist"?

  13. #38
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 20:48

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    I've already dealt with the disappointment that she didn't perform today and I've started to become really excited because of her Vegas residency. We already know that her show will be 90 minutes full of her biggest hits. She will perform 20 songs and she wants to "revitalize" her most iconic moments as a performer. That sounds exciting! - So here's my wish-setlist:

    1. Stronger
    AMA 2001inspired. I think it's a great song to open with. It got attitude and it fits to Britney's current shape perfectly!
    2. Hold It Against Me / I Wanna Go [Medley]
    3. TBA
    4. (You Drive Me) Crazy / Boys [Medley]
    5. TBA
    6. Gimme More
    I still think that her VMA 07 performance was pretty cool. She needs to give us a performance similar to this one. She seems to be confident now and I think that this performance would be really amazing, when the moves are made professionally.
    7. Get Naked (I Got A Plan) / (Drop Dead) Beautiful
    I love the performances she did at her latest two tours. She needs to combine these! I'd be deliriously happy!
    8. I'm A Slave 4 U
    9. TBA
    10. Overprotected
    One of Miley's favourites and I'd love to see the Queen performing this again, especially with the moves from the music video!
    11. He About To Lose Me
    One of her latest songs she will be able to sing live.
    12. The Perfume Song
    It's her favourite song from her upcoming album and since it's a ballad, I assume that she'll be able to sing this LIVE.
    13. Everytime
    14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction / Oops!...I Did It Again (Rodney Jerkins Remix)
    insipred by her VMA 00 performance
    15. ...Baby One More Time
    inspired by her Britney - Live In Vegas concert
    16. Womanizer
    as she performed it at X-Factor UK. I'm not here for these effing boring FFT or Circus performances.
    17. Toxic
    She's just called this song her favourite hit . NRJ 2004 was stunning
    18. Piece Of Me
    Circus tour was flawless.
    19. Work Bitch / Scream & Shout
    20. Till The World Ends
    That performance was perfect at Femme Fatale tour.


    Do you have a "Wishlist"?
    That setlist is amazing and much better than either the Circus or Femme Fatale one.
    Britney's team must get their hands on this as this is probably the perfect setlist. It contains almost all of her big hits and also leaves room for new songs.

    I love what you wrote about "Gimme More". If Britney was in good condition during that performance it would've been a great one. The choreography was actually very good and much better than most of what she has done after that performance.

    One song that I'd maybe like to be included in the setlist too somehow is "Do Somethin'". Just because it's such a fierce song and I've never seen her perform it live in person!

    Oh and "Stronger" would be such an epic opener!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  14. #39
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,506
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 21:41

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahh
    That setlist is amazing and much better than either the Circus or Femme Fatale one.
    Britney's team must get their hands on this as this is probably the perfect setlist. It contains almost all of her big hits and also leaves room for new songs.

    I love what you wrote about "Gimme More". If Britney was in good condition during that performance it would've been a great one. The choreography was actually very good and much better than most of what she has done after that performance.

    One song that I'd maybe like to be included in the setlist too somehow is "Do Somethin'". Just because it's such a fierce song and I've never seen her perform it live in person!

    Oh and "Stronger" would be such an epic opener!
    I'm glad that you like my setlist and that you agree with it. Do you know a funny fact? I'm accidently listenin' to "Do Somethin'" right now (put my Britney playlist on shuffle). If you ask me, she can perform "Do Somethin'" instead of "Womanizer" or "Toxic". I'm not a huge fan of these songs, but since one is her favourite and the other one is her biggest post-...Baby hit, we'll have to face both of 'em ;)

    And thanks for noticing that "Gimme More"'s choreo could've been huge. If you compare her performance to some of the FF or Circus tour ones, you'll see that it wasn't as disastrous as ppl and media said

  15. #40
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 17-09-13, 21:51

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahh
    That setlist is amazing and much better than either the Circus or Femme Fatale one.
    Britney's team must get their hands on this as this is probably the perfect setlist. It contains almost all of her big hits and also leaves room for new songs.

    I love what you wrote about "Gimme More". If Britney was in good condition during that performance it would've been a great one. The choreography was actually very good and much better than most of what she has done after that performance.

    One song that I'd maybe like to be included in the setlist too somehow is "Do Somethin'". Just because it's such a fierce song and I've never seen her perform it live in person!

    Oh and "Stronger" would be such an epic opener!
    I'm glad that you like my setlist and that you agree with it. Do you know a funny fact? I'm accidently listenin' to "Do Somethin'" right now (put my Britney playlist on shuffle). If you ask me, she can perform "Do Somethin'" instead of "Womanizer" or "Toxic". I'm not a huge fan of these songs, but since one is her favourite and the other one is her biggest post-...Baby hit, we'll have to face both of 'em ;)

    And thanks for noticing that "Gimme More"'s choreo could've been huge. If you compare her performance to some of the FF or Circus tour ones, you'll see that it wasn't as disastrous as ppl and media said
    She can replace "Womanizer" with "Do Somethin'" anyday for me. "Do Somethin'" is so much more exciting, while "Womanizer" is very repetitive and her performances of it during the tours weren't very impressive. The X-Factor one was good yes so if she does the song then please let it be a similar performance to that. She'll never leave "Toxic" off of the setlist as it is one of her iconic songs, but I agree that it is a tad overrated. I also didn't like the remix they used during the Femme Fatale Tour. If she does the original + choreo than fine but I'm not here for another boring remix.

    Regarding "Gimme More"... I think it went down as a "disastrous" performance according to lots of people and press because people only knew Britney as a hardcore dancer/performer. However, she hasn't really improved much and we're used to it now. So looking back at that VMA performance of "Gimme More" it definitely wasn't bad at all. With the right mindset and the right amount of energy the performance could've been amazing. I actually think it's a great choreography!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  16. #41
    GetBack's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,329
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-09-13, 05:40

    I hope she performs "Born to Make You Happy" again!
    I've got so much love
    Got so much patience
    I've learned from the pain
    I turned out amazing

  17. #42
    ThaInfo1's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    26 Nov 2006
    Location
    Wherever your fine daddy is at.
    Posts
    22,600
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-09-13, 06:49

    She needs to perform Soda Pop and Dear Diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serby
    Cuz you ugly and can't relate

  18. #43
    westhammer's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    10 Jul 2004
    Posts
    11,644
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-09-13, 16:47

    I wonder will she sing live for once. She's the worst I've ever seen in concert!
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

  19. #44
    MusicRecords's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    17 Feb 2012
    Location
    New York City & Vienna
    Posts
    14,135
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-09-13, 18:47

    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Yep. From twitter: "The meet and greet package is $1500. The fan package is $500."
    On top of that it'll only be a quick hi and awkward picture with her hands together infront of her since she doesn't like touching fans Not worth $1500 tbh
    Follow Me On Instagram

    The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

    #KING

  20. #45
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,506
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 18-09-13, 18:53

    @Noahh
    Cannot agree more. "Womanizer" is too repetitive for my taste. It's my least favourite lead single by Britney.
    Oh and I hated that remix of "Toxic" of her FFT as well, whereas I think that the ones of "Boys" & "Gimme More" were absolutely flawless!

    @westhammer
    Time will tell, but I seriously think that she'll sing some parts live. She's already hired a vocal coach. Does it make sense to pay a vocal coach, when you're not intending to sing live?

  21. #46
    music126's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    23 Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,822
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-09-13, 18:03

    Vegas crowds are interesting, she might struggle to fill seats. I see lots of discounted tickets once the hype is over. The age group they are wanting to sell to would rather spend their $ on gambling and drinks, I would think. Will be interesting to see how things go.

  22. #47
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    26 Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 19-09-13, 22:18

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicRecords
    Quote Originally Posted by kushi
    Yep. From twitter: "The meet and greet package is $1500. The fan package is $500."
    On top of that it'll only be a quick hi and awkward picture with her hands together infront of her since she doesn't like touching fans Not worth $1500 tbh
    You'd have to be brain dead to pay that much to meet Britney.

    Grab a tenner and pop into Madame Tussauds and you'll get the exact same experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsquared
    I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

  23. #48
    music126's Avatar
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    23 Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,822
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  24. #49
    spiritboy's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    11 Jan 2004
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    25,585
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mariah saved Xmas and Gaga is saving Pop and Hollywood.

  25. #50
    ANH's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,988
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by 20-09-13, 05:23

    ohh emm gee, someone said what needed to be said!
    can you commit to be my everything?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •