Results 2,576 to 2,577 of 2577

Thread: Britney Spears - Britney Jean

Legend
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

by Ľ Sat August 25th, 2018, 12:06

Quote Originally Posted by MrLeonix
    Quote Originally Posted by beredy
    If it weren't for this forum I'd forget BJ ever existed. That's how bad it is.
    hahaha

----

I have a fun anecdote about "Work Bitch".

Back in late 2013 I was invited to a gay house party. That was a first for me since I don't really belong to the gay scene, I never go to those kind of parties or gay clubs or anything like that, not because I have something against it, its just that I'm not really active in that scene . . . . Anyways, one guy I was dating at the time invited me to that party, I hesitated a bit but ultimately decided to attend. . .

.... So there I was at my first gay party in that house, there were like 100-150 people there (there were lesbian girls there too so it was more of a LGBT oriented party overall), we all had drinks and we were just chatting and suddenly, I don't how but by the middle of the night we all ended up surrounding the big TV screen that was in the living room, turned out that the party host decided to play the "Work Bitch" music video and we (literally the entire crowd) were all there surrounding the TV while silently watching with drinks in our hands as we watched , of course as a fan I had watched the music video before (it had been out for like 2 weeks already at the time) but since most people are not hardcore Britney fans that night was the first time for many watching the video ...... I clearly remember how Gays were hypnotized and dazzled by watching those visuals . . . . Never in light years I imagined that going to that Gay party would turn out into a Britney scene at some point . . . . . I can guarantee you that as soon as the music video ended Gays were slayed, Britney had left all of those power bottoms wigless.

this story reminds me of that woman crying and storming out of coldplays gig because a sky full of stars(?) was so magical

Superstar
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)

by Ľ Fri October 25th, 2019, 08:09

These were just uploaded to her YouTube channel for absolutely no reason.

Update: They have now uploaded "Alien", "Donít Cry", "Body Ache" and "Tik Tik Boom" as well.
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 25th, 2019 at 09:40.