Lady Gaga - Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lollo95
    Superstar
    • 08 Jan 2013

Originally posted by Kai
    And when you think it couldn't get more awkward in ARTPOP land an announcement about DWUW comes to daylight
    DWUW will be a running gag in her entire career
    Do What U Want is her Radar.
    Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

• MusicRecords
      Legend
      • 17 Feb 2012

Originally posted by Lollo95
      Originally posted by Kai
      And when you think it couldn't get more awkward in ARTPOP land an announcement about DWUW comes to daylight
      DWUW will be a running gag in her entire career
      Do What U Want is her Radar.
      Except Radar actually had a video
      Hi, I’m Nick

Follow me babes
      https://www.instagram.com/nick_rivas/

Comment

• toni_pest
        Legend
        • 19 Apr 2007

DWUW video coming. mark my words.

Comment

• theArmy
          Legend
          • 04 Feb 2011

Originally posted by toni_pest
          lool, everyone thought it's for a new single, watch the meltdowns when it's for DWUW xD

Comment

• Biebz
            Legend
            • 02 Jun 2013

Hasn't Vevo already tweeted about it coming?
            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Westen
              Legend
              • 11 Jun 2013

Originally posted by theArmy
              lool, everyone thought it's for a new single, watch the meltdowns when it's for DWUW xD
              Watch the meltdown when it's another O2 commercial

(or Radar feat. Britney Spears)

Comment

• Rickiee
                Roadie
                • 10 Jun 2007

Would be uber funny if she would perform Do What U Want on Jimmy Fallon this week. I hope her team has the brains to not do that, but who knows when the remixes of DWUW were announced today. I can't wait for the meltdowns if this happens.

Comment

• Noahh
                  Legend
                  • 02 Mar 2010

Still on high rotation after all these months.

Really happy Gaga is still capable of creating brilliant pop tunes!
                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• RockTheBoat
                    Personal Assistant
                    • 02 Sep 2002

Every time I see this topic bumped up I think the video has been released. Silly me
                    Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

• Timmy94
                      Legend
                      • 18 Feb 2011

Originally posted by RockTheBoat
                      Every time I see this topic bumped up I think the video has been released. Silly me
                      Silly you or silly Gaga('s team)?
                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• danbarj
                        Legend
                        • 01 Dec 2008

Originally posted by Noahh
                        Still on high rotation after all these months.

Really happy Gaga is still capable of creating brilliant pop tunes!
                        I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• MonkeyLover21
                          Manager
                          • 21 Sep 2013

Such a waste.
                          The winds might blow through me
                          But I don't care

Comment

• MusicRecords
                            Legend
                            • 17 Feb 2012

Originally posted by MonkeyLover21
                            Such a waste.
                            +1 def had potential.
                            Hi, I’m Nick

Follow me babes
                            https://www.instagram.com/nick_rivas/

Comment

• Gagich
                              Legend
                              • 09 Mar 2011

Heard Do What U Want today in the supermarket and it sounded SO good... Gaga and her team are really stupid for letting such a great song underperform by not releasing a damn music video at all...

Comment

• Westen
                                Legend
                                • 11 Jun 2013

I know right, it was her most played song here since Alejandro

Comment

• Kai
                                  Manager
                                  • 08 Sep 2013

Details of Lady Gaga's scrapped 'Do What U Want' music video emerge

I was all set to write an article about the unreleased (there is a reason for that) “Do What U Want” video a couple days back, but didn’t quite believe the source. Tonight, however, I was invited to a secret location in North Hollywood (I just moved to Los Angeles) and saw the video with my own eyes.

If this video ever gets released, it will certainly ruin what’s left of Gaga’s career. Even without R. Kelly, the video is still nasty. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Interscope executives saw the part where R. Kelly pretends to piss ARTPOP BBQ sauce on Gaga’s stomach, then licks it up. I can only assume Gaga didn’t know R. Kelly’s history of peeing on underaged teenagers.

In any case, the video is visually interesting with simple, but appealing backgrounds: one is pure white, one has a Star Wars theme, one has a digital theme, and then there is one with a rainbow. The colors look like they are coming at you in 3D, but they don’t take away from the main visuals. I wish they did.

The video starts off with (yet) another Madonna homage: Lady Gaga is dressed up in an America flag outfit, just like Madonna’s 1990 Rock The Vote commercial. As the music fades in, both R. Kelly and Terry Richardson (!) are slapping Gaga’s (rather tight) buttocks. Then, as Terry leaves the scene, Lady Gaga takes off the outfit and reveals black lingerie. She looks quite good, I must admit. It’s obvious she has been working out a lot.

At first, there is some relatively (when compared to the rest of the video) innocent role playing. It is very similar to Madonna’s (again) Human Nature video as R. Kelly tries to dominate Gaga, but she keeps getting away. At one point, she pushes him down. When he gets back up, that’s where the action begins.

R. Kelly can be seen humping Gaga from in front, grinding her from behind (while spanking her) and even simulating eating her out. Gaga seems to control all of this and her main point in the video is that she is the one in control of all the shots, sexually or not. Gaga goes under his legs and lies on the floor. Then, we see what is possibly the most disturbing scene ever in a music video.

R. Kelly pulls out a tube of “ARTPOP” BBQ sauce that he slowly moves between his legs to represent a penis. Then, he squirts it all out on Lady Gaga, as if he is having an orgasm. Lady Gaga rubs the BBQ sauce all over her body and even licks it with her fingers. R. Kelly then bends down and proceeds to lick the BBQ sauce. Suddenly, we see Lady Gaga dressed as an old and fat Lady lying on a rainbow-colored bed to imply that it was all a dream. She then looks at her finger and sees some of the BBQ sauce that was spilled on her during the dream. She looks at the camera, screams, and the video ends.

Don't know if it's true

Comment

• IVyoncé
                                    Legend
                                    • 18 May 2009

Not ARTPOP BBQ Sauce, ARTPOP really can be anything it seems

Comment

• toni_pest
                                      Legend
                                      • 19 Apr 2007

never trust a Madonna stan giving details on Gaga

Anyway, that concept actually looks interesting, though a bit disturbing

Comment

• Rickiee
                                        Roadie
                                        • 10 Jun 2007

never trust a Madonna stan giving details on Gaga

Anyway, that concept actually looks interesting, though a bit disturbing
                                        Agreed. The fact that the stan needed to adress twice that GaGa copied Madonna says it all.

Comment

• Era
                                          Legend
                                          • 18 Mar 2013

OMG that video would've put Gaga into headlines and not end her career

disturbing fo sure tho

Comment

Working...