Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Scent of the Day

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Wed April 18th, 2018, 20:03

Update: I've gotten the Figment full size. I am in love with it. really amazing. I've noticed that if you let people actively smell it on your skin they often find it weird or too much but when I walk past them I get TONS of compliments. it is amazing and right up with Fate Man for me. Maybe even better? remains to be seen

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Wed April 18th, 2018, 20:12

Scent of the Day...

AMOUAGE - BRACKEN MAN

The second Amouage I am trying from the Midnight Flower collection... (after Beach Hut Man which was a winner for me. I did not like Sunshine the two times I have tested it on my arm in the store.)

Amouage - Bracken Man

The majestic eagle fern (also known as "bracken") was the inspiration for Amouage’s fragrance Bracken Man. The elegant Fougère perfume exudes a subtle and mysterious masculinity.

THE FRAGRANCE

Vibrant notes of lavender, nutmeg and clove reveal an aromatic freshness. Like beams of light falling through the thicket of the forest, lemon and bergamot saturate the perfume with its brightness. Geranium, cinnamon, cedar and sandalwood merge in the base with earthy notes of musk and patchouli - a seductive aura that gives the perfume its fascinating retro charm.
    I like this one.
    It opens up quite fresh and lively. It smells quite literally what the name suggests... fern. Not everyone's cup of tea. I personally like it and find it very interesting but I don't know if I constantly wanna smell like fern. While the top notes are very fresh, the fragrance becomes very very "green" in the middle. You might literally find yourself smelling like a plant. In the dry down (base notes), the fragrance becomes extremely woody, musky and kinda spicy. It becomes almost a little piercingly spicy. The green fern-like notes are a little more in the background now. Definitely an interesting fragrance and worth a sample. If this didn't cost an arm and a leg I would even say it's bottle worthy but i'll have to try it more to decide whether I like taking this scent out into the world on my own body. For now I would give this 3/5

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Sat April 21st, 2018, 13:11

scent of the day...

AMOUAGE - SILVER MAN

Amouage - Silver - Eau de Parfum

Amouage Silver Cologne is a classical, timeless fragrance for the dynamic sporting man of today.

Silver Eau de Parfum conjoins the spicy nuances of mandarin, orange blossom and plum.
    I don't really get the notes from this one tbh...
    I don't like it.... Smells way too feminine for me personally. It kinda reminds me of the Chanel No 5 EdT which is a women's fragrance....
    The only occasion where I could maybe see myself wearing this would be wearing a suit because of the masculinity and elegance of wearing a suit. Otherwise I simply wouldn't feel comfortable wearing this flowery perfume tbh.
    I'd give this a 2 out of 5
    I'm getting headaches from that mixture

Legend
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

by » Tue April 24th, 2018, 17:06

Scent of the day

Terre d’Hermès

Pure Parfum

Compared to the EDT, the pure Parfum is supposed to last longer
    It definitely has a rounder orange note than the EDT

Terre d`Hermes Parfum by Hermès is a Woody Chypre fragrance for men. Terre d`Hermes Parfum was launched in 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Ellena.

My signature scent...

I love it!
    And after years and years I still am not sick of it
    My first ever real higher end perfume after the times of puma and Axe haha

4.5 out of 5 for me!

Personal Assistant
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

by » Thu September 27th, 2018, 01:46

My scent of the day was...

Bench Body Spray
    Atlantis

by » Sun July 14th, 2019, 16:24

Hey friends, do your kids use same deodorant which you are using? I am showing you some of the best deodorants for kids here https://www.deodorant-reviews.com/be...rant-for-kids/