User Tag List

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 1048

Thread: FIFA World Cup 2018

  1. #1
    ANH's Avatar
    Superstar
    Join Date
    07 Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,988
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you commit to be my everything?

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,005
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-14, 21:40

    Lol!

    Putin is about to enter the field of Maracană to make it official.

  3. #3
    urbanmusik's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Sep 2006
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    21,548
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-14, 21:41

    Don't let anyone steal that hit thread ANH . Has anyone created the Rio 2016 thread yet?

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    09 Oct 2006
    Location
    Tidal.com
    Posts
    21,620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-14, 21:42

    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmusik
    Don't let anyone steal that hit thread ANH . Has anyone created the Rio 2016 thread yet?
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-14, 22:09

    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Brazil ftw!
    They better step their game up if they even wanna compete for that trophy!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    15 Nov 2011
    Posts
    20,005
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 13-07-14, 22:10

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahh
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicepotter
    Brazil ftw!
    They better step their game up if they even wanna compete for that trophy!
    Even if we don't, our five stars tell many stories.

  8. #8
    Legend
    Join Date
    25 Nov 2013
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    13,737
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ? The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow ?

  9. #9
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,513
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 15-07-14, 12:36

    Quote Originally Posted by Airwrecka
    Haha, it feels so far away!!
    True... but enough time for Russians to make her country a safer, better, not-so-homphobic & xenophobic place.

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Superstar
    Join Date
    29 Jan 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,767
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 15-07-14, 19:01

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwrecka
    Haha, it feels so far away!!
    True... but enough time for Russians to make her country a safer, better, not-so-homphobic & xenophobic place.
    Sound like a broken record. I think even in 2100 europeans will say something like this. C'mon people, you better care about your countries problems.

  13. #13
    Roadie
    Join Date
    13 Apr 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    527
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 15-07-14, 19:05

    It's so far away... oh well. Go Germany! (Again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihab95
    Bloody hell
    This night is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom
    You know who you are – we are unity and we are unstoppable


    - last.fm -

  14. #14
    Legend
    Join Date
    14 Feb 2010
    Location
    Land of P
    Posts
    13,449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  15. #15
    flopho's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,521
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 15-07-14, 19:17

    Quote Originally Posted by Play
    Watch Rihanna stan for Qatar in 2022
    Arabihanna's comin' for ya
    ¡Eh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

  16. #16
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,513
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 20-07-14, 16:49

    Quote Originally Posted by marat2408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwrecka
    Haha, it feels so far away!!
    True... but enough time for Russians to make her country a safer, better, not-so-homphobic & xenophobic place.
    Sound like a broken record. I think even in 2100 europeans will say something like this. C'mon people, you better care about your countries problems.
    It's not our fault that it "sounds like a broken record". - I've been to Russia once and I was impressed (+ I have Russian friends, + my mother and my grandma speak Russian + I listen to Russian music etc). It's not like I'm hatin' Russia. That is definitely not the case.. but it seems that Russia and its policies are gettin' worse day by day. Instead of moving further, they're goin' back. Tryin' to blame the Western society, Caucasian people (Armenians, Usbeks) and homosexual people for their "problems" and the Russian government is not afraid of cuttin' the rights of those people and treat them differently.
    Didn't Putin say that he hasn't somethin' against homosexuality but "they should just stay away from our children"? - So basically, he thinks and makes his citizens believe that gay people are pedophiliac. This is inhumane, simply wrong.

    + Even a Russian priest said that the soccer world cup is gay propganda (because of the players wearing colourful shoes and having some "questionalbe" hair-cuts)" - I mean, is he serious, ... it's like some Russian people are blaming gay people for everything or seeing gay propaganda in so many things (music, soccer, Eurovision). - It's like a hunting or somethin'.

    People hailing from Uzbekistan for example were hired to work / to build buidlings, arenas for the Olympic winter games. You'll find enough documentaries and reports about how Russian police men being proud of "having cleaned" or "having expurgated" areas of Uzbeks who lived there under horrible conditions.

    There were several incidents that people from former Soviet-states or blacks were beaten up in the Metro (you can find videos on the Internet which show these beatings + a crowd cheering instead of helping the victim or feelin' for him). + It was quite a big deal that some Russians threw someone from Uzbekistan into a river in December because of him being not "a real Russian".

    The thing is... all other European countries (I see Russia to be Europen as well) have their own problems, but Russia is adding old problems to their list by goin' so many steps back, when it comes to human rights.

    And I'm sorry to say this, but this is the reason why I think that FIFA shouldn't have allowed Russia to host the next world cup in the first place.

    So don't get me wrong, I respect Russians and I do not blame the citizens but in some cases, it is undeniable that Russia is gettin' worse in terms of human rights and to be honest, I am afraid of it. Russia has so much power and influence and I don't wanna see other countries take this as an example.
    I have the feeling that Russia was a more open-minded country a few years ago.

  17. #17
    Personal Assistant
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,183
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-07-14, 15:42

    So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

    This time I hope to go one better.

    Netherlands to finally become world champions in 2018.
    http://nobilliards.blogspot.co.uk/ <---- Brilliant blog about all the UK No 1 albums.

  18. #18
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-07-14, 20:59

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix83
    So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

    This time I hope to go one better.

    Netherlands to finally become world champions in 2018.
    I would love that but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.

    We don't always function as a team (European Cup 2012 lol), so it truly depends on the selection of players and the coach. But we've been so close these past two World cups!!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  19. #19
    Mainshow's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    06 Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,513
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-07-14, 23:17

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahh
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix83
    So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

    This time I hope to go one better.

    Netherlands to finally become world champions in 2018.
    I would love that but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.

    We don't always function as a team (European Cup 2012 lol), so it truly depends on the selection of players and the coach. But we've been so close these past two World cups!!
    You'll get a new one, right?

  20. #20
    Noahh's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    02 Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31,361
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-07-14, 23:22

    Quote Originally Posted by Mainshow
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahh
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix83
    So the last time I did a 4-years-in-advance prediction, I narrowly failed to get it right (predicted in 2008 that Christine Ohuruogu would retain the Olympic Gold in the 400m at London 2012).

    This time I hope to go one better.

    Netherlands to finally become world champions in 2018.
    I would love that but let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.

    We don't always function as a team (European Cup 2012 lol), so it truly depends on the selection of players and the coach. But we've been so close these past two World cups!!
    You'll get a new one, right?
    Yup!

    It all depends on these choices. I'm curious to see how it'll unfold.

    Can't wait for the next World Cup already. So fun (and nerve-wrecking at times) to see all the countries play!
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."


  21. #21

  22. #22
    Superstar
    Join Date
    31 Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,702
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 22-08-14, 20:18

    Scotland is such a football country. Not only do they deserve to qualify for the World Cup but to finally pass the initial group. By then, this will remain as their biggest achievement on a World Cup (wonderful match): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5CqwvwHho

  23. #23
    oasisbobo's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    20 May 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    14,502
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 26-08-14, 15:12

    Quote Originally Posted by HUR
    Scotland is such a football country. Not only do they deserve to qualify for the World Cup but to finally pass the initial group. By then, this will remain as their biggest achievement on a World Cup (wonderful match): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5CqwvwHho
    Totally agree. We are definitely going in the right direction.

    Would be such a buzz to see Scotland in a world cup!

  24. #24
    Legend
    Join Date
    22 May 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,370
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 28-08-14, 01:15

    they dont deserve anything. theyre shit.

  25. #25
    Serby's Avatar
    Legend
    Join Date
    19 Jan 2011
    Location
    Halliwell Manor
    Posts
    37,170
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    by » 29-08-14, 02:13

    Quote Originally Posted by Rihab95


    btw why is the link about a photobucket pic, yet redirects you to a vine?

    Faroe Islands ftw!!!! <4
    be kind to every kind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •