50 (RE) Wish You Were Gay
    63 (NEW) All The Good Girls Go To Hell
    70 (RE) When The Party's Over
    77 (NEW) Xanny
    80 (NEW) You Should See Me In A Crown
    87 (NEW) My Strange Addiction
    96 (NEW) Ilomilo

4 (NEW) When We All Fall Asleep...

#4 would be a great debut there as she never had a big hit yet and all other artists in the Top5 are new entries as well by big local artists.

Comment

• DnBLover
      Legend
      • 21 Dec 2009

I'm guessing Bad Guy might debut in the Top 5. I wonder if she'll have other tracks in the Top 10.
      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Tansike
        Site Supporter
        • 28 Jan 2012

New Zealand Charts

1 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
        2 (11) 4 Wish You Were Gay *new peak*
        5 (13) 9 Bury A Friend
        7 (39) 24 When The Party's Over <P>
        9 (NEW) 1 All The Good Girls Go To Hell
        38 (RE) 34 Lovely <2xP>

1 (NEW) 1 When We All Fall Asleep...
        3 (5) 65 Don't Smile At Me <P> *new peak*

As expected, she's slaying there.
        I'm a bit surprised the album isn't already certified with Gold to be honest.

Comment

• theMathematician
          Legend
          • 31 May 2018

Impressive! But yeah, I kind of expected 'gold' to happen for the album as well. Maybe next week...

Comment

• Biebz
            Legend
            • 02 Jun 2013

UK OCC:

2 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
            6 (20) 9 Bury A Friend *new peak*
            13 (42) 5 Wish You Were Gay *new peak*

1 (NEW) 1 When We All Fall Asleep...

48,000 sold for the album.
            Last edited by Biebz; Fri April 5, 2019, 17:02.
            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• theMathematician
              Legend
              • 31 May 2018

Netherlands:
              1 (NEW) When We All Fall Asleep... 1 week (No. 1 for 1 week)

The No. 2 album is 'only' at 31%... It's the biggest gap between a debut album and the No. 2 album since Vreemde kostgangers's self-titled debut album in March 2017 (the No. 2 album was at 30% that week).

Comment

• MusicLover88
                Superstar
                • 07 Nov 2013

Pardon my ignorance, but who is she? How has she blown up? :O

Comment

• Tansike
                  Site Supporter
                  • 28 Jan 2012

Swiss Singles Charts

7 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
                  21 (56) 9 Bury A Friend
                  23 (85) 24 When The Party's Over *new peak*

"Bad Guy" is her highest peaking entry in Switzerland ever, surpassing "Bury A Friend" (#10)

Comment

• thebigham
                    Legend
                    • 16 Aug 2005

Originally posted by MusicLover88
                    Pardon my ignorance, but who is she? How has she blown up? :O

Go to Google. Go to YouTube. All your answers are there!

Comment

• thebigham
                      Legend
                      • 16 Aug 2005

Billie Eilish scores her first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" storms in atop the tally with the second-largest week of 2019 for any album.

Billie Eilish's 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Chart
                      4/7/2019 by Keith Caulfield

Set scores second-biggest week of 2019 for any album, third-largest streaming week ever for an album by a woman.

Billie Eilish scores her first No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? storms in atop the tally with 313,000 equivalent album units earned in the U.S. in the week ending April 4, according to Nielsen Music, scoring the second-largest week of 2019 for any album. Of the album’s starting sum, 170,000 were in album sales, the second-largest sales week for an album this year.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new April 13-dated chart (where When We All Fall Asleep enters at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on April 9.

The new album follows the steady success of Eilish’s first release, Don’t Smile at Me, which has spent 67 weeks on the chart, and rises 20-15 on the new tally. (It peaked at No. 14 in January.) The nine-song set was issued in 2017, has earned 947,000 equivalent album units, and generated more than 1.2 billion on-demand audio streams for its tracks.

In 2018, Eilish charted her first five entries on the all-genre Billboard Hot 100 songs chart, and has notched three more debuts in in 2019 (through the most recently published chart, dated April 6). She also clocked a top 10 hit on the Alternative Songs airplay chart in December with “You Should See Me in a Crown,” the first single from When We All Fall Asleep.

Here’s a look at some of the eye-popping achievements Eilish has accomplished with the debut of her new album, When We All Fall Asleep.

Second-Largest Week of 2019 for an Album: With When We All Fall Asleep’s starting sum of 313,000 units, it logs the second-largest week of 2019, in terms of total units, among all albums. Only Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next garnered a bigger frame, when it debuted with 360,000 units earned (bowing at No. 1 on the Feb. 23-dated chart).

300,000 Club:
                      As When We All Fall Asleep snared 313,000 units earned in its first week, it’s just the seventh album by a woman to tally over 300,000 units in at least one week, since the Billboard 200 chart began measuring by equivalent album units in December of 2014. The others: Taylor Swift’s 1989, Adele’s 25, Beyoncé’s Lemonade, P!nk’s Beautiful Trauma, Swift’s reputation and Grande’s Thank U, Next.

Further, When We All Fall Asleep is marketed as Eilish’s proper debut album. If one compared the new album’s opening week to those of other debut albums, it would be the largest since the chart transitioned to an equivalent album units ranking in December 2014.

2019’s Second-Biggest Sales Week: When We All Fall Asleep sold 170,000 copies in its first frame, the second-largest sales week of 2019 for an album, and the largest for an album by a woman. The only bigger sales frame was tallied by Backstreet Boys’ DNA, which launched with 227,000 copies sold (Feb. 9-dated chart). (Both DNA and When We All Fall Asleep had concert ticket/album sale redemption offers assisting their first weeks.)

Vinyl Victory: When We All Fall Asleep sold a stunning 15,000 copies on vinyl LP, marking the largest sales week of 2019 for a vinyl album. The last larger week was tallied by Panic! at the Disco’s Pray for the Wicked, when it bowed with 26,000 sold on the July 7, 2018-dated chart. In total, since Nielsen began electronically tracking music sale purchases in 1991, When We All Fall Asleep is just the second album by a woman to sell at least 15,000 vinyl LPs in a week. The other? Adele’s 25, which notched five frames of 15,000-plus vinyl weeks.

Third-Biggest Streaming Week Ever for an Album by a Woman: Of When We All Fall Asleep’s starting total unit sum of 313,000 units, SEA units comprised 137,000 units. That latter total translates to 194 million on-demand audio streams for the album’s songs during its debut week. That figure represents the third-biggest streaming week for an album by a woman, following the debut weeks of Thank U, Next (307.07 million) and Cardi B’s Invasion of Privacy (202.65 million; chart dated April 21, 2018).

Youngest Woman at No. 1 Since 2009: Eilish is the first artist born in the 2000s to have a No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart. (Her birth date is Dec. 18, 2001.) At just 17 years and 3 months old, she is the youngest artist to hit No. 1 since 2015, when a then 16-year-old Shawn Mendes topped the chart dated May 2, 2015 with Handwritten. (Mendes was 16 years and eight months old at the time.) Eilish is the youngest woman to reach No. 1 since Demi Lovato debuted at No. 1 on the Aug. 8, 2009-dated chart with Here We Go Again, when she was 16 years and 11 months old.

Comment

• DnBLover
                        Legend
                        • 21 Dec 2009

Wow she sold more than Ariana in pure sales. That is insane considering Ari had a massive hits behind the album.

Insane. In two years she grew from unknown to a hugely marketable star.
                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• MusicLover88
                          Superstar
                          • 07 Nov 2013

Originally posted by thebigham
                          Go to Google. Go to YouTube. All your answers are there!
                          Lol thanks hadn’t thought of that.

Comment

• AndiIversen
                            Legend
                            • 18 Mar 2012

Czech Republic

IFPI ČR Hitparáda - CZ - ALBUMS - TOP 100

#1 lw#62 When we fall asleep, where do we go?

IFPI ČR Hitparáda - CZ - SINGLES DIGITAL - TOP 100

#1 NEW Bad guy
                            #5 lw#21 bury a friend
                            #6 lw#37 Wish you were gay
                            #9 NEW All the good girls go to hell
                            #14 lw#59 when the party's over
                            #18 NEW Xanny
                            #20 NEW My strange addiction
                            #21 RE you should see me in a crown
                            #32 NEW ilomilo
                            #35 NEW I love you
                            #38 NEW Listen before I go
                            #45 NEW 8
                            #58 lw#73 Lovely
                            #72 NEW Goodbye

Comment

• thebigham
                              Legend
                              • 16 Aug 2005

Right Hand Music/RCA's Khalid scores his first #1 as his distributor, Sony Music, debuts four new titles in the Top 20. *Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 180-200k total activity, 70-80k albumBillie...

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

TOP 20: FREE RIDE

1. *Khalid (Right Hand Music/RCA) 180-200k total activity, 70-80k album
                              2. Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 95-110k, 20-30k
                              3. Nipsey Hussle (Atlantic) 55-65k, 11-14k
                              4. Ariana Grande (Republic) 45-50k, 4-6k
                              5. Juice WRLD (Grade A/Interscope) 35-40k, <1k
                              6. *Sara Bareilles (Epic) 30-35k, 27-30k
                              7. Post Malone (Republic) 28-30k, 2-3k
                              8. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper (Interscope) 27-30k, 11-14k
                              9. Drake (YMCMB/Republic) 27-30k, 1-2k
                              10. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie (Atlantic) 27-30k, <1k

*DEBUTS

Comment

• Tansike
                                Site Supporter
                                • 28 Jan 2012

Originally posted by Tansike
                                Swiss Singles Charts

7 (NEW) 1 Bad Guy
                                21 (56) 9 Bury A Friend
                                23 (85) 24 When The Party's Over *new peak*
                                +
                                Swiss Album Charts

1 (NEW) 1 When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?
                                55 (71) 10 Don't Smile At Me

Comment

• Tansike
                                  Site Supporter
                                  • 28 Jan 2012

German Midweek Charts

3 (4) When We All Fall Asleep...

Comment

• theMathematician
                                    Legend
                                    • 31 May 2018

Austria:
                                    1 (NEW) When We All Fall Asleep 1 week (No. 1 for 1 week)
                                    [34 (47) Don't Smile At Me 13 weeks (No. 34 for 1 week) *new peak*]

Impressive results from the GAS-countries! She's really come a long way considering that the EP has taken some weeks to months to even chart in some countries in the beginning...

Comment

• theMathematician
                                      Legend
                                      • 31 May 2018

NZ:
                                      1 (1) When We All Fall Asleep... 2 weeks (No. 1 for 2 weeks) *re-peak*
                                      5 (3) Don't Smile At Me 66 weeks (No. 3 for 1 week)

'When We All Fall Asleep' should be eligible for gold by now. 'Don't Smile At Me' could be close to 2x platinum... Maybe a few more weeks for that.

Comment

• thebigham
                                        Legend
                                        • 16 Aug 2005

4/20/19 Billboard 200

Khalid notches his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, as his third release, "Free Spirit," opens atop the tally. Plus, Sara Bareilles and Brooks & Dunn debut in the top 10.

Khalid's 'Free Spirit' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart
                                        4/14/2019 by Keith Caulfield

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Eilish’s When We All Fall Asleep dips from No. 1 in its second week on the tally, earning 118,000 units (down 62%).

Comment

• AndiIversen
                                          Legend
                                          • 18 Mar 2012

Czech Republic

IFPI ČR Hitparáda - CZ - ALBUMS - TOP 100

#1 lw#1 When we fall asleep, where do we go?

Comment

Working...